Find numerous Endocrinologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Endocrinologists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Endocrinologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Adult Diabetes Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Type 1 Diabetes Treatment
Treatment Of Childhood Diabetes
Diabetic Diet Counseling
Dilatation And Curettage (D C) Procedure
Egg Donation Procedure
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Food Plan Preparation
Submit a review for Dr. Abhay RautYour feedback matters!
Am a 45 year old diabetic male. I feel cold/hot sensations below my feet. Can you help me understand why this happens.
Just to give you a brief background, my father is 72 years old and a diabetic and has Hepatitis C and previously suffered a Diabetic stroke 2 years and had resultant some brain damage from which he made an almost full recovery. He was hospitalized then for a about 2 months and he could recollect all before and after the hospital stay. Recently it was identified that he has some blood clots in his brain and a clot removal surgery was recommended by the local doctors who referred us to another hospital in a another city. The neurosurgeons there have advised that as it currently stands the surgery poses a high risk of post surgery hemorrhage and to compound the problem, he is now highly anaemic. The doctors have advised that he undertakes treatment with clot dissolving medication for a few weeks and then check response to before we go in for surgery due to the risk factors. My father is experiencing intermittent loss of coordination and feeling numb on one side arm and leg which lasts for sometime and then he normalizes. Please could you kindly advise what our next course of action should be. We would highly value your thoughts on this and recommendations. An urgently reply would be greatly appreciated.
I am 45 years old have diabetic in random 106 and high blood pressure 130/90. What kind of fruit and food I eat?
Sir, I am 45 years old and having hypothyroid since 10 years. I am a govt execuitve and executing projects outside (field. Joint pains and muscle pains are immediate effects. What preventive and corrective action I need to take sir ?
I am 31 year old female. I am suffering from many health problems. Like hypo thyroid. Taking 75mg thyroxin medicine. Every month facing genital herpes. It happened after marriage. I got marriage in 2012 and in 2013 I got divorce. Now depression, tremors in hands and legs fast heart beat sleeplessness. What should I do.
I am diabetes patient. Now a days I feel weakness. Due to this some time I feel dizziness. I am not take any medicine. Please tell me right medicine, fruit, and food. I also feel sweaty some time.
Erectile dysfunction is a disorder where the person affected is unable to maintain or achieve an erection during sexual intercourse. As diabetes is a disorder that affects blood supply to organs, so the ability to achieve or maintain erections are impaired, as erections are dependent on proper blood supply to the penis. Fortunately, there are treatments for these symptoms and they are:
- Injection therapy and oral medications: Some medications are directly injected to the penis in order to facilitate erection, while certain other oral drugs are administered to treat symptoms of erectile dysfunction which have a higher success rate in treating people who are diabetic than those who are not.
- Regular exercise and a healthy diet: Exercising on a regular basis combined with a healthy diet can reduce the symptoms of both diabetes as well as erectile dysfunction.
- Reviewing medications: Some medications used to treat blood pressure and depression can often cause erectile dysfunction. So, the medications should be reviewed by a doctor and, if necessary, should be changed.
- Usage of vacuum constriction devices: These devices are used to create a pump in the penis which facilitate the ability to maintain an erection and engage in sexual intercourse. It is reported to work in 80% of the cases.
- Penile implants: It is a surgical procedure where a penis implant is used to treat this disorder.
- Intraurethral therapy: In this treatment, the medicine is placed in the urethra of the penis in the form of suppository by an applicator. These medicines improve blood flow and thus facilitate a normal erection.
Related Tip: "Myths and Misconceptions About Erectile Dysfunction"