Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Asthma Management Program
Ayurvedic Massage Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Kerala Massage Treatment
Kshar Sutra Therapy Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Abhay NimbalkarYour feedback matters!
I know I overeat at meals, but I can't help it. If I limit my portions, I'm hungry an hour later. How can I avoid overeating and have better control of my appetite? My stomach aches, thought it becomes fine in a day, but still it pains regularly, what to do?
I have a pimple problem I used a lot of medicines but still I am facing a lot of problem please help me out from this problem thank you.
Sir I have pain in back ribcage since last to days I have cough also I already have ambroxol hydrochloride terbutaline sulphate and zithrox plus table.
I am 28 year old working in private bank .where I had work under pressure every time. At the time of having sex with my gf I don't know why I feel so weak as well as I am not able to no her happy .please guide me what to do.
My teeth is yellow type and I am daily brush through cleaning but over yellow dag is not go to you have any suggestions given to me please.
I am 30 years old male. Sir/madam my question is mai jb handjob karta hu to muje nind khub aati hai . Meri shadi nei hui hai. Aisa sb ko hota hai ya kisi chiz ka problem hai.Please tell.
I am 25 year old and I am getting hair fall & dandruff. Per day 100 hair falling from center part. what to do? please help me.
I met love failure. Mind heart full of his thinking only. He loving someother girl. But iam not able to forget him. Wat he spoke with me everything iam getting rememberence and iam crying whole day and night. I want to come out from this pain and should think about me my future and all. Pl.Suggest me some ways to make myself happy like others.
Sir I have a problem, many dark spot on my eyes. How I can remove these spot? Please replay my question.
I am 46 year old, known diabetic for last 16 years. About 4 months back I had CRVO to my right eye, I maintain reasonably good blood sugar levels. In Feb-16 my HbA1C is 8.
I am suffering from loose motion, what can I do. After lose motion I am feeling very hungry and after eating food again I am suffering from lose motion.
My age is 25 and nearly 50% of my hair turned grey. I had many medical complications in the past. So can my hair turn black again.
I am 21. Since 10 years I feel something wrong with my head. I feel like I can not concentrate on anything. I frequently forget things to do and sometimes my memory becomes so sharp. I am a very bad multitasker. Also since childhood I get headaches and migraine. I never took any medicine. What should I do.
I am sujith, my age is 22, I had a suggest about how I get fair face. Give a suggestion and pimple also remove solution should I need please tell me.
Running is one of the best forms of exercise, not only for getting fit but for weight control too.
1. Running is the quickest way to cardiovascular fitness. You get fitter faster by running regularly.
2. Running is one of the cheapest forms of exercising. You only need a pair of running shoes and shorts and t-shirt to get started.
3. Running is easy to learn. Most people have run at some point in their life, either competitively or at school/college, so there is no steep learning curve involved.
4. Running makes you feel good, not only physically, but mentally as well.
5. Running is excellent for reducing stress levels. There is nothing better than a run to clear your head and concentrate the mind. Many great ideas have been formulated on training runs.
6. Running is one of the most flexible methods of training around. Wherever you are in the world, it is nearly always possible to get out for a run. You can jog, steady run or sprint depending on how you feel that particular day.
7. Running is good for your heart. It not only strengthens the heart but also reduces the actual resting heart rate.