Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy Procedure
Treatment of Lumpectomy
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Kidney Stones Treatment
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Accident Injuries Treatment
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Prostate Laser Surgery
Urinary Incontinence Surgery
Stem Cell Transplant
Post Induction Therapy
Post Induction Transplant
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Abhay N.Your feedback matters!
I am 35 years old I have problem of rectal prolapse for last two years. These can be corrected without operation.
Hi doctor, I got a very painful blister on my inner thigh. Blister is in very dark red color with no white face. When I walk I feel a lot of pain due to friction. Please tell me what to do. Any ointment or any medicine for quick relief.
I have been facing white spots from age 20 I took few medications but have not got cure. Please help me.
I am 23 year's old I have dark spot on my face and with black & white heads also. Pimples comes regularly. What should I do ?
My mom is 38 years old and she has a problem of dark circles under her eyes. How to remove her dark circles?
my face is very oily & dusty, I applied many face wash & face pack. but there is no changes in my face. I need some medicine such as creame or tablet. kindly remedy as soon as possible.
Hello I have been suffering from piles. I have reverse pain and its is very worse while motion. I taken Himalayan Pilex. Blood is also coming while motion. Pls advice medicine for immediate relief.
Hi sir / mam I am with 18yrs I have an oily face. My face colour is light dark. please suggest some capsules for glowing fairer skin without side effects & also creams with 100% results.
Hello doctor am suffering from skin rashes from last 3 months .It start irritating at night hours and relaxes in day time because of the itching wounds taken place on my body .please suggest me that what to do thanks.
I have black spots and pimples in my face. I used scar removal cream for 4 month but didn't see any change what can I do?
I have dark spots on my face that makes me look ugly. please help me to get rid of this and get a clean and clear face.
Hi Doc. Can you please advise me how to reduce face pours. I want to reduce permanently. Thanks in Advance Sonu Garg 7838027905.
Hi. Doctor I am 28 years old female with 3 month old baby. On my stomach and back small small hard type (funsi) is taking place very fast kindly suggest what to do?
Botox, derived from Clostridium Botulinum, is a cosmetic treatment often used to smooth wrinkled skin. Botox was originally used to treat spasms as it has muscles freezing qualities. Eventually it was discovered that Botox could cure the wrinkles present in the corner of the eyes,which are famously known as the crow's feet and as well as the superficial wrinkles just because it possessed the muscle freezing property.
In today's world, everyone is conscious about getting wrinkles or any other ageing signs. Eventually you will have to deal with them. But until it is absolutely obligatory for you to embrace those signs, Botox is an extremely efficient cosmetic treatment to control them.
Here are the different ways in which Botox is beneficial to you:
- Botox is nonsurgical: Botox can help you to get flawless skin without any surgery. Botox is administered into your skin in the form of injections. Hence, the hassle of going through a surgery is totally unnecessary.
- Botox lifts your eyebrow: Your eyebrow may drop due to various factors like age or lifestyle. Botox helps lift your drooping eyebrows; giving you a fresher and youthful look.
- Botox reduces excessive sweating: Excessive sweating can be extremely embarrassing at times, especially if it is under the arms. To be saved from this embarrassment, you can take a Botox shot and it will reduce the amount of sweat produced in your body, hence preventing excessive sweating.
- Botox can help with migraines: If you are suffering from migraine headaches, you might consider taking a Botox shot, as it may help reduce your headache and decrease their recurrence. It is extremely beneficial for those who suffer from chronic headaches during one such migraine attack.
- Botox helps with eye spasm: Botox helps cure strabismus, diplopia and blepharospasm. Botox relaxes the eye muscles so that they do not work against each other and let the defected muscles heal.
- Botox cures overactive bladders: Suffering from an overactive bladder can cause a lot of inconvenience. If you are suffering from a case of bladder incontinence, then you can think about getting a Botox shot. Botox increases the volume of the bladder thereby, reducing the incontinence. Once you get a shot, the overactive bladder will be cured gradually.
Although Botox has many benefits, it is still advised you consult your doctor before taking up the treatment.