Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. AbhayYour feedback matters!
Hi, I have headache problem since my childhood, it pains just like any thing while I'm driving, due to light, max sound etc. I feel that is migran what would you say.
I'm 24 years old and for about 1 year I have started getting random sharp stabbing pains in different places of my head. It has been most common on the back left side of the head which and the top left if the head. I have a bit of stiffness in my right neck as well. The pains come very randomly and stay for a few seconds and go away. But the pain is very sharp and stabbing. Im starting to worry. Could it be a tumor? I have not been able to concentrate on my studies because of this. I'm always worried Please help me.
Asthma is a condition characterized by inflammation of the airways which impairs the circulation of air from the lungs. The inflamed airways are very susceptible to various allergens thus increasing your risk of allergies. It also causes a hissing sound while breathing, breathing complications and coughing. Homeopathic remedies are effective in treating asthma as they do not have any side effects. These treatments assist in maintaining the balance of the immune system.
The various homeopathic remedies for asthma are:
- Natrumsulphuricum: One of the most common treatments for asthma, it is very effective in treating asthma in children. It is also effective in treating asthma that is inherited and aggravated in humid conditions.
- Arsenic album: This treatment is used to treat asthma in both chronic and acute phase. It is prescribed when the asthma attacks occur frequently during the night, resulting in suffocation. It is very useful in treating patients who are affected by asthma and fall sick during cold weather.
- Sambucus: It is very effective in treating asthma in children who are chronically afflicted with it. It can cause dryness of the skin and may also result in burning sensations.
- Kali bichrome: This is another remedy for treating symptoms of asthma that are very frequent at night. It helps in relieving symptoms of chest congestion as it thins the mucus.
- Nux vomica: If you are suffering from asthma along with symptoms of indigestion, then this treatment can be beneficial. It brings relief if you are suffering from breathing problems due to indigestion.
- Carbo veg: Carbo veg is recommended in cases where there is excess irritation in the abdomen due to gas. It is also very useful in treating symptoms of asthma in the elderly. It is prescribed in cases of acute asthma attacks.