Find numerous ENT Specialists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find ENT Specialists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find ENT Specialists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment of Tonsils (Tonsillitis)
Hearing Aid Fitting
Treatment of Throat and Voice Problems
Earlobe Repair Procedure
Treatment of Sleep Disturbance
Nose Reshaping Procedure
Hearing Testing Techniques
Nasal And Sinus Allergy Care
Cochlear Implant Procedure
Ear Micro Surgery
Treatment Of Hearing Deficiency
Submit a review for Dr. Abhay DeshpandeYour feedback matters!
Sir my nose bone is bit curved and I have a problem in breathing. My left nostril is blocked most of the times and it pains too when it's upper surface is touched.
I Have a perineal Ent problem . Iam getting cold very often when i get cold My Nose to Ear passage gets blocked which is reducing my Hearing ability of the ear . I have taken treatment from Many ENT doctors they prescribe the Antibiotic buy i get only temperary relief but iam looking for Permanent relief
Sir I am suffering/having regular squeeze from last 1 week And I can't have control on it Please guide me how to improve or solve it. And nose also flow during that.
I am 22 year old. I have a polyp problem. I cant breath properly, can' t smell properly. I have done operation for 2 times but still its not cured. So what should I do? please tell me.
I have right maxialliary sinusitis. Early in morning, I use to have continuous sneezing & water in eyes with itching.
Always I smudge my nose. And my eyes get full of tears. Every time sneezing and coughing As I am a singer I can't take proper care of my Throat. What should I do? Give some suggestions to me.
My brother is 17 years old and he is suffering from severe throat infection. We already giving all medicines prescribed by doctor. Kindly tell what to give - what not to give him for drinking as well as eating.
I have a sinusitis problem. Nd I have done surgery in kamineni hospital but no use again it is stated what can I do.
Hi I am 27 years from someday I am having itching in my nose and lots of sneezing coming on please suggest the solution for the problem.
I am having sore throat, phlegm secretions and coughing. Throat is itching and spots of blood in the phlegm. Suggest please.
I am suffering from sinus can I know how to reduce cough and headache for the same and is gyming a good idea for weight loss because I cannot follow a strict diet. Pls suggest.
I always suffer throat problem due to tonsils from small age, whenever I consume cold water or sweet food I suffer from this I get fever and tonsils get bigger and red. Please recommend some kind of home remedies handle it without having any type of operation.
Sinusitis refers to an extremely painful condition caused due to the inflammation and swelling of sinuses. A host of causes contribute to sinusitis, chief among them being allergies, air pollution or sometimes infection. It causes extreme discomfort, throbbing headache, sore throat and a blocked nose. Though different branches of medicines have tried in their own ways of dealing with this problem, ayurveda with its reliance on natural products as remedial measures have emerged as a clear favorite.
Some of the ayurvedic remedies for sinusitis are:
- Inhalation of steam with tulsi: The benefits of tulsi are widespread and need little introduction. The ambit of its advantages is expansive, making its presence felt even in treating sinusitis. In case of severe bouts of sinusitis, it is highly recommended that you inhale steam with tulsi almost every day in the week.
- Have ginger along with honey: Another way of treating acute pangs of sinusitis is by making a paste of ginger and honey. Make small tablets of this mixture and for most effective results it is advisable that you have it every day.
- Avoid certain food: Just how incorporating certain food in the diet help in reducing the pain of sinusitis, eliminating few, often times help you to achieve the same purpose. When you suffer from sinusitis, it is only advisable that you diligently avoid dairy products like milk, yoghurt as well as intoxicants like cigarettes and alcohol.
- Lemon juice and water: In the initial stages of sinusitis, having a daily concoction of lemon juice and water is considered very beneficial. During this phase maintaining a light diet is advisable.
- Practice pranayama: The gamut of ayurvedic remedies includes not only the prescription of what to eat and what to avoid but also several exercises that help in expediting the process of recovery. Among them, pranayama with its focus on control and regulation of breath is particularly beneficial in curing sinusitis.
Kindly take any ayurvedic medicine under supervision of an experienced ayurvedic doctor.