Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. AbhaiYour feedback matters!
I have stomach pain near belly button and sometimes on the sides and back. I get undigested food in my stool. Plus I can not digest milk. What is wrong with me!
I am having problem of piles. Whenever I pass stool, there will be a bleeding and today I noticed that there is a tiny cut in skin near my hole. Please advise ointment or medicine asap.
Hi Age-24 Weight-68 Height-5" 8 As I born in 6 months due to some problem with my mom I have an issue with my penis as the front part of penis is not came full out as I think. Its not properly develop I found that that the hardness and size is also there when erected the ejaculation time is also very fast in 1 to 2 min And when I do sex it hurts me a lot when my skin goes back what is the reason and I heard about kegel exercise and search for that on youtube but I dont get the proper information Pls tell me what to do and what can I do I feeling very down.
Hello, So here is my problem, I have an uncircumcised penis and the skin doesn't move back as well (19 years old virgin) but the main problem is. Inside the penis head there is a small seed like think (just in the middle) and it hurts very bad when contact to some cloth or anything. But when the head is totally covered with the skin, there is no pain. When I get an erection, that seed like thing gets exposed and chances are when it gets touched anywhere, it hurts. I don't know what this is. Please help.
I am suffering from daibeties from last 3 yrs. Taking medicine glycomate 0.5gp at night I can't mainage sugar fasting. Level always it is 150. What you suggest me ?
Hi he did go through regular test and found that his hb1ac levels are 7.7 diagnosed. Please assist are the levels are ok or what?
Homeopathy has proven to be very successful in treating many digestive problems. However, certain warning signs should not be ignored. A timely medical diagnosis and opinion is important if the following occurs:
2. Sudden and severe abdominal pain
3. Abnormal loss of weight
4. Abnormality in normal bowel habits including constipation or persistent looseness
Some digestive problems and their remedies are discussed below:
- Heartburn: This is a burning sensation that results from acid from the stomach, being squirted into the food pipe. An elevating sensation is felt from the chest to the end of the throat. Consumption of some common food and drinks like caffeine, acidic juices, alcohol, chocolate or carbonated beverages can increase the secretion of acid in the stomach. Over dosage of medicines like aspirin and ibuprofen can also cause heartburn. Remedy: Calcarea carbonica is widely used for relieving chronic cases of heartburn that occur mostly in people who experience cramps in the stomach and intense heartburns. Lycopodium brings relief in cases where regurgitation and heartburn occurs after small snacks.
- Bloating: This is caused due to the presence of excess gas in the colon, small intestines or the stomach. It results from high stress levels, poor diets and daily need for medications. Remedy: Carbo vegetabilis (made from vegetable charcoal) is renowned for its capability to absorb toxins and along with Lycopodium, is recommended for digestive problems resulting from excess gas.
- Dyspepsia: This is an uncomfortable feeling or pain, which occurs in the upper abdominal regions which is caused due to improper consumption of food and is commonly referred to as indigestion. If the condition is prolonged, a doctor must be visited. Remedy: Anacardium is a remedy that is useful for people who experience frequent and periodic bouts of upper abdominal pain.The remedy Argentum nitricum is suggested for people who experience Dyspepsia along with nausea. This is a pain in the upper abdominal region along with retching of mucus. Another remedy for this condition is Nux Vomica. This is suggestedfor people who are usually restless.
Treating flatulence and dyspepsia that is experienced by people after consumption of starchy and fatty foods requires Natrum carbonicum. These people cannot consume milk and often have a number of food allergies. Phosphorus is recommended for people who vomit along with their dyspepsia even though they usually crave short term solutions, like cold drinks.