Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Abha BapatYour feedback matters!
I am 24 year old male. My weight is 58 kgs and height is 5.4 and I am experiencing a Increased belly Fat. However I have not grown that fat yet. But still the increasing belly fat is a problem I am facing. What diet and what exercises will help me loose this belly fat in a proper way. Do I need to take medicines?
How to get rid of Evil Eye ,Shadow Halloween. Nightmare.Is it written on horoscope to affect my earnings? Doctor How could I escape to normalcy.
I am an 18 year old male. Last year around september after playing cricket I had pain around my sternum, on the right side of my sternum, I iced it and put balm and the pain faded away but when I do certain movements it still hurts. I started poking the spot yesterday and it swelled up a little bit. It doesn't hurt and it doesn't bother me but its just something that hasn't gone away.
I have black spot as well as pimples on my face I am very worried about my face doctor please tell me what should I do to get my face Asfirst.
Sir I am having problem related to my face have small small red pimples can you suggest me a medicine. Problem occurring since last month.
Sir I am 40 year old, I as a businessman suffering from financial crisis, so stress, worries,tensions are part of it. I am addicted to alcohol, daily 180 ml. My problem is my hand fingers are shaking always, I am got irritated & ashamed of it. Is it becoz of alcohol or stress, please suggest treatments & suggestions.
I have heart pain suddenly in night and burping Whole night it continued. I have cold also but chest pain occur first time .i do daily exercises .never I have any heart diseases .but last some day heart suddenly bitting fast like it going to blast .short breathing .over think may be it case But last night I have heart pain with burp. .what is that.
My son who is 12 years old feel very weak all the time. He feels tired and lose interest in studies.
I am 25 year old male. I got many moles over my body. Specially over my face I notice a new one every couple of year. Suggest me some ways.
Breast augmentation surgery increases or restores breast size using silicone gel implants, saline implants or in some cases, fat transfer. One of the most popular and frequently performed aesthetic surgery procedures, breast augmentation has a long and successful track record in satisfying women who wish to enhance, regain or restore balance to their figures.
When to Consider Breast Augmentation-
- If you want a better proportioned or more appealing figure.
- If you wish your clothes fit better.
- When pregnancy, weight loss or aging has affected the size and shape of your breasts.
- To restore symmetry if one of your breasts is smaller than the other.
Breast enhancement surgery is mainly done using:
- Implants: While performing breast surgery using implants, the surgeon will make an incision, lift up the breast tissue, create a pocket in your chest, and place the implant there. Generally, the breast implants are of two types, namely silicone and saline. Although both implants consist of an outer shell made of silicone, the difference lies in the internal content of the implant. Saline implants contain sterile or saline water, whereas silicone breast implants are generally filled with silicone gel.
- Fat Transfer: For breast enhancement techniques using fat transfer, liposuction is used to take fat from a part of your body that generally has a higher content of fat. This includes the abdomen or the thighs. This extracted fat is processed and then inserted into the breasts.
The safety of the type of breast enhancements depends on:
- Ruptures: Ruptures are risks with both forms of breast implant. The ruptures may result due to surgical error or a fall. Rupture of a saline implant only results in the leakage of harmless and absorbable saltwater. On the other hand, rupture of silicone implants causes leakage of silicone that tends to remain in the body and sometimes, may spread out of the breast and into the nearby lymph nodes.
- Aesthetic Results: The look and feel of silicone breast implants is given more preference because they are similar to real breast tissues. Saline implants tend to cause rippling of the skin.
- Surgical Differences: Saline implants can be filled after implanting. Hence, they require a smaller incision as compared to pre-filled silicone implants. Additionally, adjustment of saline implants after surgery is possible. However, the standard size of pre-filled silicone implants cannot be altered.
- Eligibility: Age criteria for women undergoing breast enhancements using saline implants is 18 and above, while for silicone implants, the minimum age is 22.
- The individual is kept under observation for a few days post the breast enhancement surgery. The breasts are covered in gauze dressings for a week before the patient is discharged.
- After discharge, one is advised to wear a support bra for the first few weeks till the implants set in. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can ask a free question.