Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Abdulrazak Katri
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Abdulrazak KatriYour feedback matters!
Sir, My grandmother suffering from diabetes n high blood pressure from now a day she having problems in joints n its pain a lot she crys sometimes. So tell me what to do.
My age is 22 years and my weight is 47 kilograms. I am too lean. I am suffering from fever randomly What should I do? What do you reckon to me?
I am 25 years old my problem is migraine so please tell us what can I do and what type of medicine take mi please tell me.
I am 26 years old having low frequency power and get tired soon and how to become slim in slightly easy way. And how improve my sex power.
I am newly married person I can't go long in sex duration. I want to increase my timing please do help me. Our sex life is not good cause of that.
Sir I am 20 years old I am suffering from night fall for the past 2 year how can I get rid from this problem and what are medicine for it pls can help me.
Some time I feel pain while passing stool. But there is no blood falling. What could be the problem? Do I need to update my daily diet? Please suggest me. Thank you.
I have average size penis, but my problem is I cum too soon, how do I increase my stamina to satisfy my girl. Please do help me.
Today morning when I take deep breath I feel pain near breastbone and in chest area. I feel very fear of that. From 3 to 4 I have cold and body pain.
Mom ke feet k upar jo bone hai just feet k upar wo change se swell ho jate hai bohot and having sever pain. Just look like 2 hills. Reason and how to control?
The sexual health of a human being depends on various factors. These may include the physiological make up of the individual as well as the emotional well being and finally also, the physical health of the person. Ailments, illnesses and diseases can have a huge bearing on the sexual health of an individual, and a cancer patient is no different. Cancer can have a profound effect on one's sexual health:
- Sexual Dysfunction: There are various kinds of cancer and cancer treatments that can suck the energy out of the patient. This also affects the sexual drive and health of the patient. Sexual dysfunction is a common by product of many such treatments, with at least 50% women patients suffering from the same, after breast and cervical cancer.
- Surgery: This is a factor that has a high relation with the sex drive of the patient. Any surgery that is related to cancer usually takes a toll on the body, and leads to a diminishing interest in various areas like food, and sex.
- Tumour: The size and location of the tumour has a major effect on the way a person behaves sexually after treatment and surgery. The tumour decides the severity and aftermath of the treatment and surgery, as well as the amount of tissue that is eventually removed. This can affect the performance and interest of a person in terms of sex.
- Chemotherapy: This kind of therapy and treatment as well as a lot of radiation can lead to side effects like nausea, vomiting, loose motions, dizzy spells, weight loss or gain, and even loss of hair. All these factors greatly affect the person's self image and self esteem which in turn have a bearing on how the person reacts sexually. Most men and women do not have the energy or the drive for sexual intercourse after chemotherapy.
- Prostate Cancer: Getting an erection and achieving ejaculation becomes quite a challenge with this kind of cancer because of the location of the prostate gland where the tumour is generally located.
- Hormones: While the hormones get altered during the treatment and also due to the hormonal treatment that is a part of the therapy followed for cancer patients, the psychological impact and the sexual disinterest is apparent in the patients as well.