Find numerous ENT Specialists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find ENT Specialists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find ENT Specialists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Abdul Vikulya
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment of Tonsils (Tonsillitis)
Hearing Aid Fitting
Treatment of Throat and Voice Problems
Earlobe Repair Procedure
Treatment of Sleep Disturbance
Nose Reshaping Procedure
Hearing Testing Techniques
Nasal And Sinus Allergy Care
Cochlear Implant Procedure
Ear Micro Surgery
Treatment Of Hearing Deficiency
Submit a review for Dr. Abdul VikulyaYour feedback matters!
I have nose bleed since I was small. It pains badly when it comes I do not know why is this happening but want to cure this and be free from this problem. What should I do?
Hello Sir Mujhe Chakkar Aane Ki Boht Problems Hoti He Mujhe Everyday Chakkar aane lagti he bina koi Vajah. Sir Pls Iska Koi Solution Bataye. 1-Me Khatti Chiz Boht Khata Hu. 2-Me Kabhi Mitthi Chiz Nahi khata. (God, Shehd, etc) 3-Plz Sir Iska Koi Solution Jarur Bataye.
Hi Since yesterday evening I felt throat issue now this morning I felt body pain even though currently I don't have fever but it seems that it will come in a hour already my son had fever since 3 days please suggest.
I am not feeling well since last week. I am also feeling dizziness and unconsciousness. Feeling headache and stomach ache.what can be done
My one ear is dead due to operate past 20 years ago, and now in my second ear a hole in eardrum, as per Drs. To repair this hole I need to be surgery. Pls advise eardrum surgery is safe and surgery is only way to heal my ear. Pls advise air.
My right ear is blocked sincere than 2 weeks and it's get more blocked at night when I sleep. What should I do.
Dr...since childhood I had deviated nasal septum..I was asked for surgery but my parents got worried of surgery..then after or so I can not breath in a milder way every time..so I used to take Vicks inhaler..everytime then I feel easy to breathe as this process was not major I continued in this way..but wen I entered nursing or before . I used to get tonsilitis then after regularly...I was given antibiotic then...now since two months I am getting on and off tonsillitis problem...sinus was developed cough cold and all developed ...so how managed to lessen the things by antibiotic and homeopathy as no antibiotic was working.my son is 3 yes old he's diagnosed wit allergic bronchial asthma ..so the homeopath said even I have got the allergic part and tonsillectomy will not help much...or if then done then prone to more of respiratory infections...now its pharyngitis like..currently I feel the swelling.I wld like to know what can be done if antibiotic is not working nor tonsillectomy can give solution.way shld be done..I can't bear now.plz guide me.
Sinusitis or sinus infections can be quite a debilitating ailment when it becomes recurrent. Sinuses are cavities within our head just behind the nose which extends up to our forehead and to certain areas of the cheeks. These cavities are filled with a mucosal lining which helps you breathe and also filters the air which goes to the lungs. When the mucosal lining gets inflamed, it blocks the normal drainage of the mucus into the nose. This results in headaches, nasal polyps and general discomfort. Homeopathy offers some great remedies for this condition, without side effects. Some of these are discussed below.
Homeopathic remedies for sinus problems
- Belladonna: This medication is very effective when the sinusitis has resulted in a suppressed discharge from the nose which occurs intermittently. If you have a splitting headache which feels unbearable, Belladonna can help relieve the symptoms quickly. If the infection of the sinus has spread to the throat and results in cough, Belladonna can be equally effective in those circumstances as well.
- Pulsatilla: If you are experiencing a greenish mucosal discharge from your nose without a painful burning sensation within it, Pulsatilla can be a very effective cure. Another indication where this medication is very effective is when you have headaches centered just above your eyes rather than over the forehead or other parts of your face.
- Kali Bichrome: This is another commonly prescribed medication to deal with the symptoms of sinusitis as well as to reduce inflammation and cure sinusitis altogether. If you have a lot of mucosal discharge that drops into your throat along with discharges through the nose, Kali Bichrome is the drug to go to. Other indications where it is effective are pain and heaviness in the nose and the inability to breathe with headaches in and around the eyes.
- Silicea: If you are feeling cold and constantly chilly along with nasal stuffiness, Silicea is the medication to go to. Along with discharges, your nose may form hard mucous crusts within it. Trying to manually remove these crusts may also cause bleeding. Silicea will reduce these symptoms and is also effective in reducing a headache which occurs mostly on the left side of your face.
- Merc Sol: If you are experiencing a yellowish green discharge from the nose along with a burning sensation and increased saliva secretion in your mouth, Merc Sol is the remedy to turn to. It is also effective wherein the headache has spread all around the head.