Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Ayurvedas online in Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Abdul MoizYour feedback matters!
My job requires me to sit in front of computer for long period (9-10 hours/day). I am working for 10 years and now I feel fatigue frequently on my waist (as if my waist has become weaker compared to my upper part and denying to carry the weight of my upper part). Do I need any treatment for this?
My father have a 15 mm stone in left kidney Pls consult me whether operate or do homeopathic treatment.
How to loose weight without skipping food? Is it possible to loose weight without skipping fast food?
I have black spot at my both cheeks . Don't know why it occurs. It is due to sun burn or due to cholesterol. please tell me the reason and medication.
Dear doctor, I am 50 years old women having 3 children, going through menopause but gaining weight,how can I stay fit ? what should be my diet?
Some times I tend to be too emotional. I feel like may be I m unknowingly feeling depressed and that anxiety is turned into extreme sense of emotions that even makes me cry very much. What do you suggest?
There are a number of reasons that can affect the growth of facial hair, one of these are; low testosterone levels which is usually and directly responsible for low growth of facial hair. It is also seen that certain races or people in certain part of the world generally have less facial hair growth. Other reasons like delayed puberty, stress and hormonal imbalances could also have a significant impact on facial hair growth.All human hair grows at the same rate. (Which is about half an inch or 1,25 cm per month).
Here are some tips and home remedies that help to growth beard :
1. Hydrate your body and skin well by drinking at least 6 to 8 glasses of water and fresh fruit juices.
2. Wash your skin with warm water using a mild cleanser twice a day. Clean skin accelerates hair growth.
3. Add Protein and Saturated Fat into Diet.
4. Coconut oil is excellent for beards. It's not greasy just like other oils and due to lauric acid, it's able to penetrate your skin more effectively. The conditioning properties of coconut oilmake the roots of your facial hair healthier and softer.
5. You should eat nutritious food that is high in protein. Do not forget to include green vegetables, bananas in your daily diet as these are known to help promote hair growth. Stay away from fried and fatty foods.
6. Stress is also one of the popular reasons for poor facial hair growth. So it is advisable to diffuse your stress levels by exercising regularly. Practice deep breathing exercises, yoga and other facial exercises that improve blood circulation and increase the oxygen intake.
7. Amla oil is one of the natural remedies to increase facial hair. Massage with amla oil and leave for 15-20 minutes. Rinse with cold water and then clean the face.
8. Keep Your Face Moist And Clean. Dead skin, oil and dirt can make a thick barricade for the hair follicles in order to break through. You may grow facial hair much quicker if your face is consistently maintained clean.
9. Gently apply yet even pressure along the parts of the face over which you would like to stimulate hair growth. Just need to rub in small circular motions, and then massage the face consistently for around 10 to 15 minutes two times every day.
10. Fish and beans are powerful sources of protein, and taking more of these foods will stimulate bushier, faster hair growth.
11. Avoid sugary foods : Sugar may actually make hair weaker. Consuming too many foods rich in sugar may make it harder in order to grow facial hair.
12. Vitamins B3 and B5 improve the circulation and may be found in beef, fish, egg yolk, chicken, milk, avocado and many whole grains. Folic acid or vitamin B9 directly impacts the ability to grow thicker facial hair and may be found in nuts, cereals and leafy green vegetables.
13. Trim your facial hair regularly so that any dry hair that blocks new hair growth can be eliminated. Keep the pores clean by taking steam once in a while. Avoid using strong fragrant products like shampoos, after shaves, colognes and so on the face directly that may burn or damage facial hair. Use milder shampoos and shower gels instead.
14. Mix 1/4 cup (60 ml) of Amla oil with mustard leaves (3 tablespoons), blending till a paste forms. Then apply this paste to the face and allow it sit for about 20 minutes before rinsing it off. Any remaining solution can be saved in your refrigerator for 2-3 days.
15. Finally you could also try using a homeopathic tincture called Arnica Montana. You need one teaspoon of this mixed in half a cup of water. Once it is mixed well apply the mixture on the beard and moustache area using a cotton swab. Leave it on for a while and then move the razor over the beard and moustache area. Repeat this process after every three days and you should see some results in a month or two.
Consult me for better result .:) Take Care .
Exercising regularly—best when done before dinner; exercise can stimulate arousal so should not be done too close to bedtime
Avoiding caffeine (especially after noon) and nicotine
Getting regular exposure to late afternoon sun—stimulates release of melatonin which helps regulate circadian rhythm
Practicing stress reduction techniques such as yoga, meditation, or deep relaxation
Early treatment of insomnia may also help prevent psychiatric disorders such as depression
Studies reveal that healthy sleep habits are essential for treating insomnia. The following healthy sleep habits (in addition to the steps mentioned in the Preventive Care section) may help treat the condition:
Maintaining a consistent bed and wake time
Establishing the bedroom as a place for sleep and sexual activity only, not for reading, watching television, or working
Avoiding naps, especially in the evening
Taking a hot bath about two hours before bedtime
Keeping the bedroom cool, well-ventilated, quiet, and dark
Avoiding looking at the clock; this promotes anxiety and obsession about time
Avoiding fluids just before bedtime
Avoiding television just before bedtime
Eating a carbohydrate snack, such as cereal or crackers, just before bedtime
If sleep does not occur within 15 to 20 minutes in bed, moving to another room with dim lighting
Hi doctor, I have yellow tooth even though I brush everyday is there any treatment to make it look white and attractive.
Dear sir yesterday I had done sex with my boyfriend and after sex I taken unwanted 72 within 5 hours is there any chance of pregnancy and is unwanted 72 affect my monthly periods cycle? Please help me I am tensed.
Hypertension or high blood pressure, as it is more commonly known, is regarded as the silent killer.
It is a disease of modern age. The fast pace of life and the mental and physical pressures caused by industrial and metropolitan environments give rise to psychological tensions. Worry and mental tension increase the adrenaline in the blood stream and this; turn causes the pressure of blood to rise.
The most important causes of hypertension are stress and faulty style of living. Hardening of the arteries, obesity, diabetes, and severe constipation also lead hypertension. Other causes of high blood pressure are excessive intake of pain-killer, tablets, salt, food allergy, and eating a high-fat, low fiber diet and processed foods, deficient in essential nutrients.
Drugs do not remove a cause, nor do they cure the condition. All drugs against hypertension without some are toxic and have distressing side-effects.
Treatment by Natural way:
Diet is primary important, like vegetable like cucumber, carrot, tomato, onion, radish, cabbage and spinach are best taken in row form.
The intake of salt should be restricted; in any case it should not be taken more then four grams or half a teaspoon per day. Baking powder, contain sodium carbonate should also be avoided.
Juice?s & fruit?s , butter milk , coconut water , soya /cow milk , steam vegetable?s , salad , sprouts mung , vegetable soup , simple Diet are good for HB , considering Diet is your medicine as promoted by Naturopathic
Meditation, asana like pavanmuktasana, uttanpadasan and shavasana , Yoga, regular exercise, proper sleep, cool mind, enjoy some of time for your choice game, entertainment, book reading, swimming etc are also help to reduce HB
Vitamin C , Zinc , garlic , onion , fiber food , calcium are essential in HB
Ignatia, acid phose, baryata carb, conium, belladonna, sepia and carbo veg are some of the homoeopathic remedy to control HB, but keep in mind that your food n correct life style is your best medicine
Avoid : Meats ,sugar , white flour , common salt , tea , coffee , pickles , fried food , bakery products etc,
Caution: HB should not be taken lightly
Hi My last period may 15th still am not getting period, but I have back pain and period pain from last 1 week ,but no bleeding, today I check urine test (pregakem) it came negative, but still am getting period pain, Tomorrow we planing to go trip so can I take post pone tablet? Pls can you assist me, Am pregnant or no?
I want my penis white as it became black due to fungal problems by lost 5 years. Now I'm good but the skin around it became black so any ointments are available.
I am into Gym from the last 2 years .I think I have low testosterone 1. How can I test my testosterone & estrogen levels by lab which test should I ask to do ? 2.What are the natural labels of testosterone 3.How can I boost my free testosterone 4.which herbal supplements should I take to boost my free testosterone.
The skin is an organ and just like all the other organs in your body, it is made up of cells. Since the cells are made up of water, they need water to function properly. Lack of hydration can cause skin issues such as dry, tight skin which might lead to flaking. Because of constant perspiration, your body loses the vital minerals and salts and that is the reason why your body needs daily replenishing.
What happens to the skin, if you do not drink sufficient water in a day?
Dry skin also has lesser resilience as compared to hydrated or oily skin, which makes it more prone to wrinkling and fine lines. The skin is made up of three layers
The outermost layer, which is known as the ‘epidermis’
The layer beneath it is called the ‘dermis’
The subcutaneous tissue
Usually, water loss takes place from the epidermal layer of the skin due to sweating, however, if the cells in the underlying layers are not hydrated enough, the epidermis begins to start feeling rough and loses its elasticity which can lead to degradation of its texture.
Sufficient water intake and skin - the connect
Drinking water also flushes out the dangerous toxins from within your body and your skin, which allows your skin to breathe normally again. With the normal function restored in the skin, the cells do not feel trapped or inadequate, which means they can continue with their normal functions. This helps delay skin aging by adding shine to your skin.
You should be aiming to drink 8 -10 glasses of water each day because a lesser amount can cause dehydration. Dehydration may trick the oil glands in your body into believing that they need to produce more oil which leads to an excess production of oil, thus, increasing the chance of acne.
Also, when your skin is hydrated from inside, it looks plumper and more radiant and can hide signs of aging. However, when witnessed at a histopathological level [when examined under a microscope], the signs of aging are still present but because your skin is hydrated and looks younger, these signs are invisible to the naked eye. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dermatologist and ask a free question.