Find numerous Orthopedists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Orthopedists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Submit a review for Dr. AbbasiYour feedback matters!
I am 43 year old & suffering from light backache since an year. Back becoming stiff. Some times even I cant bend my back. What I have to do ?
Sir I have one 8 months old baby. I have one doubt he is standing in one leg only. He does not give strength to stand another leg and also he put that leg in his another leg when he is sleeping. If he have any problem in that leg and if any important to consult a doctor and scanning. Please clear my doubt because I am very scared about that.
I am 21 years old male, I am suffering from back pain since last week .the pain comes backside of abdomen above hip. The pain occurs when bending forward and backwards. A small stone in my kidney was formed two months ago ,i have not removed the stone yet. Is that a reason for back pain or any other reason. Please let me know the reason for the pain and suggest me how to reduce or avoid the pain .is back pain a serious issue.
I am praveen 18 years old and swelling from leg pain and joint pains on last 3 months used many pain relief tablets but nt used soooo what should can I do?
I am having disc bulge and problem In l5-s1 and a lot of pain in my back and leg and I am a student preparing for jee so how can I get rid of this irritating pain.
My skin is pale. Cold hand n feet. No appetite. Weakness, sometimes having low Blood pressure . Joint pain back pain. N not having periods for more than 1 month. please tell me whats the reason of not getting periods. What to do now.
I am 31 years old and I am facing one problem and on my left leg is very much I ant walk for long length how to get rid of my leg from pain.
I have a pain on my neck. When head turns to right side. And have throat pain. What should I do? Please help me.
Frozen shoulder is a condition where the patient encounters continuous shoulder stiffness and pain. It could last for several weeks. Inflammation around the shoulder increases the inability to move or stretch properly. This happens when somebody is recovering from an injury. Frozen shoulder can also occur when somebody is wearing a sling or a cast. It also occurs if someone is recovering from surgery or experiencing joint pain. It may also be experienced as a symptom of thyroid, joint disorders or diabetes.
Some of the causes and risk factors for creating a frozen shoulder are as follows:
- If you are 40 years or older, your chances of a frozen shoulder are higher than others
- Recovering from a damage or surgery
- Hormonal imbalance
- Ladies are more prone to a frozen shoulder
- Cervical disc infection that influences the nerves around the shoulder
- Not moving your arm because of other pain or wounds
- Having a previous medical condition like diabetes or other heart diseases
- Open-heart surgery or spinal surgeries
- Poor diet and unhealthy lifestyle
The most widely recognized symptoms of a frozen shoulder include:
- Stiffness around the shoulder usually happens in one shoulder at a time (not both) and will probably return in the same shoulder. Muscle, joint and bone agony in and around the shoulders or arms may be experienced.
- Restricted scope of movement
- Having difficulty moving and using the shoulders or arms ordinarily, (for example, experiencing difficulty in getting dressed, driving, holding objects before you, and gestures.)
- Stretch the Shoulder: Before beginning shoulder exercises for a frozen shoulder, try to warm up your shoulder by doing a few warm up exercises. This will improve the blood supply in the affected area and avoid future injuries by making your body more comfortable with the motion. The best approach is to extend and warm up the shoulder by applying heat for 10 to 15 minutes, scrubbing down or showering with Epsom salt.
- Non-intrusive treatment: While these activities mentioned above can be easily performed at home, if pain continues and makes it difficult to move around or work ordinarily, see a physiotherapist who can appoint particular activities and can enhance your scope of movement, flexibility and strength.
- Acupuncture: Acupuncture is considered one of the best treatment choices for any joint and nerve related problem. The treatment is based on focusing on the trigger points of the pain and putting pressure on them via needles. The treatment is not painful and is known to produce good results in the long run.
- Dietary Supplements: Various supplements can be taken with the recommendation of a doctor, in order to improve recovery. Alfalfa (horse feed) and turmeric are two of the most regularly recommended elements that relieve swelling and repair the tissue in the shoulder.