Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Surgeons online in Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy Procedure
Treatment of Lumpectomy
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Kidney Stones Treatment
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Accident Injuries Treatment
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Prostate Laser Surgery
Urinary Incontinence Surgery
Stem Cell Transplant
Post Induction Therapy
Post Induction Transplant
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Abbas. F. KanchwallaYour feedback matters!
Hi I'm a male suggest me the best and daily skin routine tips for my face to look handsome clear and glowing skin please help me out wat should I do.
I'm a 20 year old female and for the last 5-6 years (since I was about 14) I've been experiencing constant left breast pain. The pain can always be felt to some degree, although some days it's worse than others. The breast feels bigger and fuller than the right one and is painful, especially when I'
Hello. I'm 25 now. From few years on numerous tiny black heads have appeared on my face. And it is increasing at a slow process. Usually it appears over the surface after acne is gone. I have fair skin so it gets easily visible to others. I'm very worried about it. I desperately need to get rid of them. Please suggest if there is any way to do so. As far as medication is concerned. I'm not taking any at present. I use a dirt and oil removing face wash a product of patanjali. Sometimes I apply moisturizing lotion and sunscreens before going outdoor.
Dear Sir, I have noticed blood during stool on dated 22/04/16 in morning time. I consult with gastronologist specialist & he has done sigmoidoscopy and observed anal fissure problem. He suggest that it will take 10-12 days for healing and suggested some medicines as well for 4 days followed with sitz bath for 10 days. Yesterday also noticed blood in morning aa well as in evening time which was not observed from last 3 days. Pl suggest what to do, either meet with surgeon or gastronologist. I need your kind advice. It really disturbs my daily life at all & mind is not stable as well. I have stopped morning walk & yoga as well and feeling weakness as well. Pl suggest.
My daughter is 13 years and faces a lot of skin problem. Even if she walks a little bit she gets rashes let it be any season. Due to rashes her thighs are become black and rash problem is become very frequent. Please sugest something.
I have a dry lips and skin peels off from it. And blood comes from the center of the lower lip. What is the reason.
Between a woman dressed in a satin dress and another dressed in cotton, who do you think was more comfortable? The lady dressed in cotton ofcourse! It isn't the length of the dress that dictates this answer but the breathability of the fabric.
Breathability can be defined as the fabric's ability to allow air and moisture to pass through it. This is determined by the composition of fibers and how tightly they are woven together. Wearing breathable fabric helps your skin breathe by allowing sweat to evaporate rather than block skin pores. This also helps regulate your body's temperature. So, when you go shopping for your summer wardrobe, look out for these fabrics.
- Cotton: Cotton is a natural fiber hat can be found in a number of varieties. However, not all of them are breathable. For your skin to breathe, avoid cotton blends and stick to 100% cotton fabric. Seersucker and madras cotton are great for summer. Cotton clothes are ideal for dry summers as well as humid conditions.
- Linen: The light weight nature of linen makes it an extremely breathable fabric. This natural fiber also absorbs moisture very well.
- Light Silk: Silk is often termed as a winter material but light silks are ideal for any weather. Silk is highly absorbent and dries quickly thus allowing your skin to breathe. It also has natural climate regulating properties that allow it to stay cool in summers and warm in winters. Silk is also the most hypoallergenic fabric available.
- Chambray: Chambray is a breathable alternative to denims. While heavy weight chambray has a rugged appeal, light weight chambray can have a casual as well as dressy appeal.
On that note, here are a few fabrics to avoid
- Nylon: Nylon is a completely synthetic material with low absorption and a water repellant nature. Thus not only will it not allow sweat to evaporate, it will trap your sweat within your clothes. This is both uncomfortable and unhealthy.
- Polyester and Polyester blends: Like nylon, polyester is water repellent and thus allows perspiration to between your clothes and your skin causing the garment to stick to the body. Don't assume a polyester cotton blend to be any better as even a 40% synthetic presence can keep the fabric from absorbing sweat.
- Viscose or Rayon: Both these fabrics are often passed off as cotton. However they do not have the absorption or breathability nature of cotton. While it will not trap heat like nylon and polyester, rayon also repels water thus leading to a perspiration build up.
- Satin: Satin is produced by weaving nylon and polyester together and hence is synthetic and does not allow the skin to breathe. Also satin is thick and heavy.