Find numerous Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Treatment of Gynaecomastia
Skin Laser Treatment
Skin Rash Treatment
Hair Regrowth Procedure
Breast Reduction Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hernia Repair Surgery
Earlobe Repair Procedure
Acne / Pimples Treatment
Hair Loss Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Nose Reshaping Procedure
Platelet Rich Plasma Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Abbas Asgharali MistryYour feedback matters!
Too much acne and acne marks on face. Everyday a new pimples formed and destroy after 3 days and leaves a marks on face. Now I have too much acne marks and scars on face .Pls tell best medicine. I am using multiple gel. But no solutions from them.
Sir. I have a skin problem by sunlight and eczema and topical. please advice me how to remove them. Permanently.
Hi. I am having pores on my face and also I want to become fair can you suggest me some treatment so that I can become white.
I have been suffering from acne and pimple from a last couple of months. What cure should I opt for?
I am 21, female, Ht-5.3" and Wt-58 kgs. My chest size is approximately 34 C and my breasts are very saggy for anyone my age due to frequent use of sports bra. How do I tighten the muscles/reduce fat there? Do I need to do anything specific-like some exercise or precaution while eating etc? Is it too late? Please help!
I am facing hair fall problem from 10 months. I tried many different types of hair oil & shampoo, but none of these work. My hair is not thick as others.
Sir, I'm 19 actually I will stay in bangalore I came to my hometown in AP I am loosing my hair very quickly I used many shampoo and ayurvedic shampoos also but none has shown the result. What I noticed is when I came to my hometown the hairfall decreased when I was staying in bangalore the hair loss is more. Is this all because of climatic change or water. I'm really concerned about this I'm just 19 I don't want to loose my hair anymore. Please help me out.
Acne is one of the most common disorders of the skin, and because of its recurring nature, it can be bothersome. Acne can be moderate to severe and can produce painful vesicles and breakouts that can be unmanageable.
What is Acne?
It primarily transpires during adolescence when the sebaceous glands get stimulated, but it can happen at any age. The glands produce oil and are spurred by male hormones produced by the adrenal glands in both men and women leading to chronic, incendiary skin condition that appears as blackheads, whiteheads, pimples, nodules, and cysts.
Acne is not critical but can leave some serious scars on your skin. The glands secrete an oily fluid called sebum. Sebum transfers lifeless skin cells by the follicles to the exterior of the skin. A minute hair grows within the follicle on the surface of the skin. Pimples occur when these follicles get molded, and oil builds up beneath the skin.
Over-The-Counter Treatment Management
Lotions and creams are best for sensitive skin. Alcohol-based gels dehydrate the skin and are better for oily skin. Resorcinol helps crack out the whiteheads and blackheads. Salicylic acid contributes to the breakdown the blackheads and whiteheads and thus decrease swelling and inflammation. Azelaic acid stimulates cells that line the follicles, reduces bacterial growth and stops sebum eruptions.
Management For More Severe Acne
Your physician may put you on medication for more than half a year courses of oral antibiotics, like minocycline, doxycycline, erythromycin, or tetracycline. Topical retinoids may be used to improve this treatment. An initial flare-up at the first two to the three-week mark can be seen. This flare-up is associated with the break out of the pores and drainage of sebaceous elements.
Other Precautionary Measures To Cure Acute Acne
Apart from the prescribed medications and topical treatments, you can manage acne with a few other precautionary measures that may help:
- Shun using harsh soaps. Be tender with soaps as they can aggravate and dry out your skin. Rinse your face a gentle soap made especially for acne along with lukewarm water but not more than twice a day.
- Though it may be intriguing to pick at acne, it can traverse to consequent contamination and scarring. Do not rub the skin or split the pimples, as this may push the infection further down, creating more swelling, blocking, and redness.
- Prefer a sunscreen that suits your skin type. Several topical medications can make you susceptible to skin rashes from sunlight, so it's essential that your skin is guarded.
- Also keep your hair clean, as it accumulates skin and sebum residue. Avoid oleaginous hair products, as it can escalate the oil secretion of your face.
When your acne is persistent, you will have to combat with a combination of home remedial measures and prescribed treatments.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
Do you remember your make up kits?
A walk to your mirror
When it was the time for an outing?
A time to get ready..
Pamper your skin!
And the Last minute preparation?
Here are a few tips on Development of beauty.
The very first step one should do while facial make-up is to wash the face with luke-warm water and then wipe it with a soft cloth, apply some oil softly and then again wash with soap and luke warm water.
Then one need to apply a moisturizing cream and a little of face powder, preferably with a put instead of one’s hands and spread it over to the neck, so as the complexion of the face matches with the neck skin.
Now the lips, be cautious to wash and wipe your lips before applying any shade on it. Then put a little cream over it and then proceed with the application of the preferred shade, which suits your complexion with a lip brush.
It is much better if a out-line is made and after that a final touch by pressing the lips together.
An eye being the most expressive special care is to be taken while doing any make-up over it.
After applying powder to the face make a thin line of kajal in the lower part of the eyes, put a little oil to the lashes and make a thin line in the upper part of the eyes.
The Cheek Bone- Apply very lightly in the mid cheeks and then very lightly massage them while they mix with powder.
Hair- Before any hairdo hairs need to be washed thoroughly with shampoo. After drying the hair, a single plait should be made or a bun or any other hairstyle suiting the attire is preferred.
Body Massage- In order to maintain the softness of the skin body massage is very much essential.
Before taking bath, the body should be well massaged by mustard oil or some other medicated oil. After massage, it is very much important to have a Sun Bath for at-least half an hour. After which the body is to be wiped with a towel, to help good blood circulation.
In spite, of the beauty and perfection which a girl posses it is very essential to have a regular balanced diet.
So, here is your complete guide to the last minute hustle and bustle to all your problems.
The market is replete with various facial scrubs that are favoured by men and women of all ages. These are especially helpful if you are facing dust and pollution every day, or are exposed to the sun for prolonged hours. Using facial scrubs is a form of exfoliation that helps in rubbing the granules into the skin so as to remove dead cells and give the skin a more supple tone. Yet, too much use of facial scrubs can also lead to a variety of skin troubles. So, how can you tell if you are overdoing our facial scrubbing routine?
- Redness and Peeling of the Skin: When you over exfoliate or use facial scrubs too often, you may find redness on your skin due to the constant abrasive action. Also, you may experience too much of skin peeling and flaking due to the same reason, instead of a mere clean up of the dead skin cells. In such cases, you will need to halt your process of constant buffing.
- Products with Green Tea Extracts: Using tea tree oil or green extracts can help in better exfoliation with a gentle action on your skin. This can soothe the skin and even prevent skin cancer, as per a variety of scientific and medical studies. Licorice root extract as well as cucumber based scrubs can also help in making the skin softer.
- Inflammation: Inflammation is another sign that you may be overdoing your facial scrubbing routine. You can use a scrub with bisabobol which usually comes from Chamomile. This can help in reducing inflammation due to constant exfoliation and facial scrubbing.
- Scrubbing Gear: Using a washcloth to clear away those dead skin cells or a scrubber or brush can turn out to be too harsh for your soft facial skin to handle. You must restrict the use of these tools to about once a week so that your skin does not get too dehydrated or wear a scrubbed look which does not have a glow.
- Testing a New Product: Test a new scrub over a small patch of your skin before using it to watch out for tell tale signs like rashes or other eruptions. Also, when you are using a seed or dry fruits based scrub, you must limit the use and not rub it around the delicate areas of the eyes and mouth so that the skin does not get rubbed too much, which can leave it loose.
Using facial scrubs should be limited and used only when you feel like there is too much build up of dirt and grime.