Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Aashish Mody
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Aashish ModyYour feedback matters!
I'm 24 year old. My auty advice me to use cadila skin shine cream. I need to remove scars as well as whiten my skin also. Can you sugest me best cream.
Acne is a skin condition that leads to breakouts like pimples and other eruptions on the skin, including white heads and black heads. In very severe conditions, an acne breakout may come with pus filled boils too. An acne breakout happens due to various reasons. Inflammation of an infected sebaceous gland leads to this breakout. This infection and consequent inflammation can take place due to hormonal changes, poor diet, as well as high testosterone levels and polycystic ovarian syndrome (PCOS). Dirt and grime that clog the pores and dead cells that have not been washed off properly can also cause these breakouts. So what kind of skin care regimen can you have in order to prevent acne? Read on to know more.
- Cleaning Acne Prone Areas: You must wash the acne prone areas with soap and warm water at least twice a day. If your case has been very severe in the past, you can even use a medicated soap to wash the neck, shoulders and back as sometimes, acne spreads to these areas as well. Concentrate on the face and remember to clean it to remove dust, grime and other irritants that come from pollution. If this is not done on a regular basis, the particles can block the pores and lead to infection where the dead skin cells play a major role.
- Make Up: If your skin is acne prone, you can use non oily make up or avoid it on a daily basis, if you can. Non oily make up does not irritate the sebaceous glands, which can end up secreting excessive oil leading to acne breakouts. Non oily make up and skin care products are known as non comedogenics which do not clog the pores. Also, you must remember to remove your applied make up carefully before you go to bed so that the pores are clean and get a chance to breathe rather than getting infected. Further, your old make up needs to be thrown out regularly even if the products do not come with an expiry date. Invest in new make up every few months and clean your brushes regularly too.
- Sweat: After a particularly intense work out session or after a run, you must remember to wash you face and take a shower so that the sweat and oil is can be removed, as these lead to breakouts if they are allowed to gather on the skin's surface and enter the pores.
Taking care of your skin with a proper cleaning and hydrating routine is as important is getting the right nutrition as well.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
Sìr, I regularly smoke 2 cigarettes,! Upto, and I have aa pimple scars and black spots on my face. So, does it causes to the spots and scars on face? And I want to quit aa cigar seriously How U suggest. For me.
Pls. Dr.I have a normal skin tone. Matlb k mera colour kala b nai haii aur bahut jyada gora b nai haii aur meri neckline ka colour b grey sa ho gya hai. Pls Dr. Suggest me some home remedies ya koi aisi ayurvedic medicine. Jisse meri jaldi skin tone fair ho jaye. Kyunki after 4 months merri marriage hai.
I had clear skin nothing on ma face but from last 8months I hv been suffering from acne, blackheads all over ma face which leaves spots behind it. M using amway artistry ctm frm last 7 months n I don't see any visible result. Intact smtime I thought it has made worsen wht to do suggest.
I am 28 years male I have boils on back side of head, and pimples on faces continues presently no treatment taken suggest me.
Good evening sir or me sir mere chahre ki skin rukhi rukhi si ho gyo hain aur choti chote black dhabbe jese ho gye h sir please give me treatment issue so improve my face skin. I want to know aisa kyo hota haim sir please give ne a proper Knowledge for improve my face skin.
Erysipelas is an infection caused by bacteria that occurs in the upper portion of the skin. It is usually caused by the Streptococcus pyogenes bacteria. This bacterium is also responsible for causing sore throat. It is characterized by large and red patches on your skin.
The symptoms of erysipelas are -
1. You may experience chills and fever
2. Presence of red spots on the skin with raised edges
3. You may experience blisters on your skin
This disease occurs when the bacterium makes its way through the upper layer of the skin. If you have cuts and bruises on the skin, then the bacteria may enter the skin, and thus lead to infection. However, they don't cause any harm if they are present on the skin. If you are affected by diabetes, it will result in swelling in legs.
The age group that is at the highest risk bracket consists of older people and young children. The immune systems of older adults are weak; so the chances of infections occurring are higher. The treatments for this disease include consumption of fluids and keeping the affected part at an elevated position to minimize the swelling.
It is also recommended to use medications only after doctor's consultation. In serious cases, antibiotics are administered through the vein. If the disease causes deterioration of healthy tissues in the affected part, then surgery is recommended to treat it.
The preventive measures for this disease include keeping your wounds clean, maintaining good personal hygiene and using moisturizers to prevent the skin from drying. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Dermatologist.