Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Aashish ModyYour feedback matters!
Which food helps us to improve our complexion quickly? Which home remedies is best for getting fair and glowing skin quickly? please help me.
Im 25 male .im majorly black and more over neck and hands are more black How to increase skin brightness.
There is so much dark circle under me eyes. I have tried lots of things but no effect. Can you please help me?
I have dark spots ovet my face which are the person remaining of pimples. I need to get over from this marks. Turmeric is the only thing I use to put over my face. What are other home remedy that I can do. I have a very sensitive skin.
Hello sir, Someone advice to use tretin but it is allergic to my sensitive skin and it has many side effects so please effective and safe medication. I had already used salicylic acid, benzoyl peroxide creams also but no result. And I have dandruff on my hair.
I am 24 year boy my face looks dull and dry I always uses bike to go out side what I have to do to get smooth skin and my face looks dull pls suggest me.
I have waxed my arms for 3 times now, twice with aloe vera wax and once with italian wax. But I always get allergy after waxing. Rashes appear all over my shoulder side and small acne like appearance occurs also. What should I do? I opt for Italian wax this time to avoid such allergy but it also got failed.
For the last two years, pimples and spots use to develop on my face. No special medication taken. Please help me out to clear these face marks and pimples.
I have pimples kind of thing over my face but more on forehead I have oily skin too I have tried all kinds creams not working. please help me?
My mother having 8 m.m.of ghat (cyst ) in her left breast It is a sign of breast cancer please help.
Is it safe for skin to use radiance skin whitening cream which claims to provide instant fairness, and will the fairness persist or fade out if we stop using it?
How do I get rid of deep dark stress lines on my forehead? I'm just 20 and I've got these 2-3 lines on my forehead. They're like deep cut marks. Pls help.
Achalasia is a very rare disease. Normally, your esophagus squeezes food down by making the muscular valve in between the stomach and esophagus relax. Achalasia occurs when this muscular valve is unable to relax and thus the esophagus is unable to squeeze the food down. The most common reason why this happens is because the nerves in your esophagus are damaged. The nerves most commonly get damaged because of abnormalities in the way your immune system responds. Till now, there is no cure to achalasia; however surgery or minimally invasive therapy can make the symptoms of achalasia more manageable. Here are all the causes and symptoms of achalasia:
- Difficulty swallowing: The difficulty you face when swallowing food is the most common symptom of achalasia. Both liquid as well as solid food will be hard to swallow.
- Regurgitation: If the food is regurgitating in the night, then the lungs may have been inhaling some food. This is very serious and you should see the doctor immediately if this occurs.
- Chest pain: You may suddenly experience chest pain from a completely unknown cause.
- Weight loss: You may also suffer from sudden weight loss if you have achalasia. This is due to the reduced amount of food you will be consuming.
- Heartburn: Heartburn is when you have a very intense burning pain in your chest just behind your breastbone which is most commonly caused by regurgitation in your esophagus.
The exact cause of achalasia is not yet known. However, there are some theories on what causes achalasia. Here they are.
- Genes: The most common cause of achalasia is genes.
- Autoimmune disease: An autoimmune disease is when your immune system attacks your body's own cells. Achalasia is a type of autoimmune disease.
- Infection: There have also been a lot of claims that infections are the cause of achalasia.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!