Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Aarti
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. AartiYour feedback matters!
How to reduce pcod I get periods of almost one month with a very heavy flow with clots and I feel it creates male hormones too so can I get some suggestions?
Im 19 year old. I got my first periods when I was 12. Since my first time. I never got my periods regularly. I get in once in 4 months. N even aftr getting I bleed only for 3 days. I consulted my family doc she told me that it is because to stress. But im getting scared even aftr so many years im nt getting it regularly. Was shall I do so that I get my periods regularly.
Hi, I am a 23 years old girl, my problem is during my menstruation cycle I fart a lot but in other days everything is fine. Why do this happen and how can I get rid of this?
If a male has on his underwear and boxers and the female has her underwear and pants on, during dry making out if the male ejaculates inside his underwear and continues to rub on the female, his pants and underwear get wet, so if the girl is a Virgin, can she become pregnant?
A recent analysis of spinach’s nutritional properties placed it at the top of the nutrient-rich foods list. Spinach is a superlative source of manganese, folate, copper, vitamin A, vitamin C, vitamin E, vitamin K, vitamin B2, vitamin B6, and calcium. According to the United States Department of Agriculture (USDA), 100-gram serving of spinach has 28.1 micrograms of vitamin C, which is equivalent to 34 percent of the recommended dietary allowance. Researchers in England found that including 1.15 servings (a little more than a cup) of spinach in your every day diet reduces the risk of developing type 2 diabetes by 14 percent.
Spinach is indeed a promising food, which is loaded with health benefits. Let us find out more about the health benefits of spinach with these quick pieces of information.
- Prevents cancer: One of the foremost qualities of eating spinach on a regular basis is that it helps in the prevention of cancer. This is due to the fact that the level of chlorophyll that you may find in spinach, is absolutely apt when it comes to blocking the entry and effect of carcinogenic material and elements in your body. These are the elements that may enter your body due to pollution as well as through some of the processed foods that we consume. Therefore, you should eat plenty of spinach, especially in today’s day and age of adulterated food and pollution, to mitigate the effect of these elements and to prevent cancer. Spinach is also highly recommended for those who have a history of cancer in their family and are at a higher risk of developing the same.
- Helps in managing diabetes: Alpha lipoic acid is one of the most well-known antioxidants that can be found in spinach. This is one of the rare elements that help in lowering the glucose levels in the body even as it increases sensitivity towards insulin. This, in turn, helps in taking care of your diabetes without constant medication.
- Brings down blood pressure: Spinach is of great value for patients who have been suffering from problems like hypertension as it brings down the blood pressure levels. This is because spinach manages to negate the effect of sodium, which may be found in the body. This happens due to the high potassium content, which is present in this leafy green vegetable.
- Increases the health of bones: Low consumption of vitamin K has been associated with a higher risk of bone fracture. Adequate consumption of vitamin K is important as it acts as a modifier of bone matrix proteins - improves absorption of calcium and reduces excretion of calcium through urinary.
- Gives you good skin and hair: With the constant ingestion of spinach, you can also get shinning hair and glowing skin due to Vitamin C and collagen element that is found in abundance in this vegetable.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!