Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Aarati Nishit Ajmera
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Aarati Nishit AjmeraYour feedback matters!
Doctor suggested Angiography but online I found CT Coronary Angiography any idea if I go for CT Coronary Angiography only. I think the purpose of investigation blockage will remain same. Please suggest.
We all have a fear of changing appearance with age. We want to stop ageing right after the time when signs like sagging skin, dark spots and wrinkles start appearing, but ageing is an inevitable process and absolute law of nature. While this process cannot be stopped, there are simple home remedies that work wonders for your skin and help conceal your real age. Read on to know more.
- Honey and lemon juice: Lime, rich in vitamin C has bleaching effects, which helps in reducing freckles and dark spots. Honey moisturizes the skin and has a soothing action. Used as a combination, this is a great peel-off mask that can be used regularly at home.
- Glycerin and Rosewater: Glycerin is a great moisturizer and rose water is a great antioxidant. Mixed together, it helps revive skin by making it more elastic and retaining moisture, giving a younger look and glow.
- Papaya: Rich in vitamin A, papaya works wonders for eyes, skin and hair. It is rich in antioxidants and the enzyme papain works as a scrub by peeling off dead cells, making the skin more firm and elastic.
- Anti-ageing serums: Make your own at home using the following: 1 tsp aloe vera gel, 5 tbsp rose water, 2 vitamin C tablets, and 2 tbsp vitamin E oil.
- Potato to remove tans: Ideal for treating dark circles and lines under the eyes and for removing skin tans. Potato has the ideal cooling and soothing effect, leaving you fresh.
- Eggs: Egg supplies protein, essential for skin to remain healthy and young. It can be mixed with orange juice, which will increase collagen production, making the skin look elastic, firm, and radiant, improving complexion and lightening skin tone.
- Green tea and lemon: Make a toner with 2 tablespoons of lemon juice and cup of green tea. This combination dabbed on the face with a cotton ball will repair dull skin, prevent spots, retain moisture and improve elasticity.
- Rice water: Whether raw or cooked, water that is removed from a bowl of rice is useful in rejuvenating the skin, improving skin tone and slowing the process of ageing.
- Coconut milk: A powerhouse of various vitamins and minerals, coconut milk moisturizes the skin and keeps it young, soft, supple and radiant. Best results obtained when a fresh coconut milk extract is used.
- Cucumber and Curd: Cucumber reduces dark circles and puffiness around the eyes. Cucumber's cooling action and rich water content also keeps the skin hydrated. The lactic acid in the curd acts as a scrub by exfoliating dead cells.
While these are just some ways, it is important that these are accompanied by a healthy lifestyle with a well balanced diet, moderate amount of exercise, good hydration, good sleep, and of course reduced stress. If you wish to discuss about any specific skin related problem, you can consult a dermatologist and ask a free question.