Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Physiotherapists in India. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Physiotherapists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Aamir Mohammad
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Treatment of Knee Injury
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Treatment of Splinting
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Orthopedic Physical Therapy
Treatment of Shin Splints
Submit a review for Dr. Aamir MohammadYour feedback matters!
Recently on 21 march, My wrist cast has been removed. My radius bone was broken. I want to know my hand would be automatically normal in some days or should I go for physiotherapy. Please suggest. Also should I use any medicine only hand if yes than name.
I am 29 years old, unmarried. I have lower back pain from few days, I was not able to sit, get up once I sit, turn in the bed, sneeze or cough and also was not able to walk. My doctor proscribed mobizox tablets twice a day for 2 days and meganeuron od plus for 10 days at night. Pain is in control. But my left leg, hip, very lower back still pains. Please suggest me something to get rid of this. I do walk and do basic exercises.
I am 18 years old boy. I have to many grey hairs and my joints pain a lot and how to remove the stretch marks from body?
My finger got hit by a hammer a year before. The pain is gone but the swelling is still there on the top of middle joint of finger. I keeps massaging it but its not going away.
There is so much paint in middle of both feet. Whenever I walk or when I press the middle of foot I feel so much pain ,I don't wear heels facing problem from last 2 months. After sitting for couple of mins when I stood up and walk then also feel dat pain in middle of the foot. Suggest some home remedies.
Knee pain is one of the most common and painful ailments that can limit mobility. Injuries can result in cartilage or meniscal tears or sprains too. Obesity is another reason because of which knee pain is on the rise. Also, regular wear and tear of ligaments and tendons around the knees due to old age is another cause. These days, with reduced physical activities and sedentary lifestyles, the rate at which knees are wearing out has also become accelerated. Whatever the reason, a correct diagnosis followed by prompt treatment can help. Over the years, physiotherapy has been playing an important role in treating knee injuries. Whether to supplement the various drugs to reduce pain and inflammation or to avoid surgery, physiotherapy has helped many and its popularity is growing every day. Here are some ways that physiotherapy can help reduce pain.
- Improve flexibility of tendons: The knee cap is an area where there are lot of tendons and ligaments, coordinating to enable movement. Careful exercising can ensure that the flexibility of tendons and ligaments is improved, thereby making your knee movement easier and less painful.
- Improves blood supply: As we all know, proper movement requires good blood supply. Exercising with special focus on the knee ensures that blood supply is improved, and thereby the supporting ligaments and tendons function optimally.
- Enhances the knee cap function: The knee cap is that portion which joins your thigh bone to your calf bones. This is prone to slip out of place, especially with arthritis and injuries. This can be painful and limit movement to a great degree. Focused exercises aimed at improving knee cap function will ensure that the knee cap has a wider range of function, and does not slip out of its socket easily.
- Reduce rigidity: Once you start physiotherapy, you will feel your knees getting more flexible. The rigidity that had set in as a result of injuries and/or old age will also reduce over a period of time.
- Slow down the wear and tear: When you start physiotherapy after knee damage, continuing the exercise routine, of course with expert guidance, can reduce the pace at which further damage might happen. A word of caution though. Be sure to consult an experienced physiotherapist before you begin. Exercising in a bad manner can do equal or more harm than the original injury or old age itself.