Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons in India. You will find Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Treatment of Gynaecomastia
Skin Laser Treatment
Skin Rash Treatment
Hair Regrowth Procedure
Breast Reduction Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hernia Repair Surgery
Earlobe Repair Procedure
Acne / Pimples Treatment
Hair Loss Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Nose Reshaping Procedure
Platelet Rich Plasma Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. AadilYour feedback matters!
I am a 67 year old woman and for the last two years have had dark patches of pigmentation on my temples, chin and part of the forehead. I have consulted several dermatologists. Some have treated me for melisma, some have treated me with fractional laser and some have treated me for LPP. All of these have had only temporary and minimal results. I lead a more or less public life and this makes me very self conscious.
I'm starting hunger increase tablet called batnosilfort and after few days later getting so much pimples in my face so what can I do now please help me.
I am 18 years old. I have a problem of pimples from last 1 year. I am using a cream but it is not helping me.
Hi I recently moved to hyderabad from chennai. Im facing hairfall issue, if I take bath and rub my head using towel I cn see two hair and also while combing hair I can still see it. Its been 3 weeks its happening. Recently I had a haircut and little worried whether the hair will recover. Afraid of baldness. Please help. I have never faced this kind of issue in my entire life. My hair is so good. So I need to undergo any treatment?
My age is 49, female my problem is that from last four days my hair fall is so high, previously I never seen this type of problem, I am using henna brand hair colour since last 3 years, but from last four days fall rate is high, kindly tell me the reasons behind it, give your valuable suggestions.
I am 21 years old male. My question is that I am losing my hair in one side of my head and I get too much dandruff in my hair which becomes hard and wet and sticky after some days of washing.
My skin colour is little bit dark. I wnt fair skin in a month. Plzzz suggest me a best cream which will not affect my skin to.
I have dark circle on my eyes. And my hemoglobin is 8 g. What should I do to increase hemoglobin or clear dark circle.
I have so much on my face what should I do to clear the face very quick. Tell me some home remedies and medicine.
I am having rashes near my genitals. May it seems kind of fungal infection. Pls suggest. I have tried applied neem pack, Quadriderm ointment, etc. Thanks.
Psoriasis is a durable autoimmune disease defined by patches of irregular skin. These patches of skin are usually scaly, red and itchy. Its symptoms vary greatly in severity, the coverage might be small and focused or it could spread all over the body.
There are mainly five types of psoriasis:
- Plaque: also called psoriasis vulgaris, is the most common kind of psoriasis (90% of cases). It affects the skin behind the forearms, over the navel, shins and scalp, usually presenting itself in red patches with white- colored scales over it.
- Guttate: has lesions that are drop-shaped.
- Inverse: red patches show up in the folds of your skin.
- Pustular: pus-filled blisters form. They are non-infectious.
- Erythrodermic: the rash spreads wider. In some people, even fingernails and toenails get affected as pits may form on them or their colour may change.
Anything from emotional trauma and stress to streptococcal infection can cause psoriasis. Sometimes you might carry predisposition for psoriasis in your genes and stress may aggravate it. Environmental factors may also lead to psoriasis. And then again defects in the immune system may also be the underlying cause. Even after thirty years of research, the exact cause for psoriasis remains a mystery. There is no age limit to psoriasis. It can show up from anywhere between infancy to old age.
Common symptoms include
- Pink or red scaly bumps that are smaller in size, but become plaques later, show up on the skin. Although these scales can show up anywhere, they are mostly common on sites where there is much friction, abrasion or scratching.
- Small pinpoint depressions or pits might show up on toenails and fingernails. Distal onycholysis, which refers to large brown/yellow divisions on the nails, shows up as well.
- Sore throat may follow if it is guttate psoriasis.
Lybrate | Dr. Bharat Singhania speaks on IMPORTANCE OF TREATING ACNE EARLY