Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Unani Specialists in India. You will find Unani Specialists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Unani Specialists online in Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. A. Salam Khan
Type 2 Diabetes Treatment
Bronchial Asthma Treatment
Treatment Of Childhood Diabetes
Gestational Diabetes Management
Treatment of Mellitus
Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. A. Salam KhanYour feedback matters!
Please tell about how to increase my fat/body very soon to look perfect and fit. My balance diet is good but my body not look fit. Sir, please help me as soon as possible.
I want muscle growth of my body, I heard that steroid works, suggest me a good medicine which works as same. I am ready to take steroid also, suggest me the name of medicine to take. Thank You.
I am 21 years old. I workout for my legs to increase my jump. So I need more energy to do that. How can I get energy?
I am 23 years old and I have a problem of body weakness. I've not taken any kind of medicine. So can you suggest me simple method to keep my body active for a whole day.
Honourable Sir/Mam a I am 30 year old male with one child. I cannot gain weight. Please give me suggestions for fast weight gain.
Hey.I m 20 year old .Mene 1 Mahine Pehle gym start ki Hai .or me multivitamins me Becadexamin Use Karna chahta Hun .Kya safe Hai .agar yess to isko gym purpose k Liye Kis Time use Kiya Jae. Plzz Answer .thank you!
Im Too weak. But im very hight. My weight is 52 kg. Age is 18. I want to Become Fat (slim) Very Disgusting. Pls Give me solution.
I am under weight and want to increase my weight for personality enhancement. What should I do for increase my weight? should I join gym?
I am 19 year male. My weight is 55 and I am look very thin. Sir how to increase my weight and how to improve my health?
People who regularly work out can go on about its benefits and also show off a toned physique. However, a bad or improper movement can be more harmful than no exercise at all. Read on to know some common exercise moves that are best avoided for their potential harmful effects.
- Dumbbell punches: By holding dumbbells and punching them forward into the air, you are just spending your energy with absolutely no return from it. It is good as a conditioning one if done for a long time, but does not help the shoulders or the arms. Bicep curls and triceps extensions yield much better results than these punches.
- Shoulder Shrugs: The only muscle that gets worked here is the trapezius, which is at the top of the shoulders and the neck. The arms and the back do not get any benefit and shoulder shrugs can actually cause postural problems and increase shoulder tension. Best avoided if you are not a professional bodybuilder.
- Thigh machines: One of the most ineffective machines in the gym, the poor posture and no workout for the abs is one of the reasons the outer and inner thigh workouts should be avoided. Better results can be achieved with squats and lunges, which also help more muscles and help in losing weight.
- Plank rows: While plank rows or board lines work very well for core strengthening, it is not as effective for back and arm strengthening. Better results are achieved with the usual lines for these areas.
- Lat pull-downs behind the neck: This can be very harmful for people who have even minor shoulder joint problems. The idea is to build arm, torso, and back muscles by pulling a weighted bar down the front and back of the chest area. This can cause misalignment, shoulder impingement, or a tear in the rotator cuff, and in severe cases, even cervical vertebral fracture.
- Military Presses Behind the Head: Similar to a lat pull-down, here also, a barbell is lifted up and down behind the head and can cause the same problems as the earlier one, including fracture of the cervical spine.
- Squatting on a bosu ball: These colorful equipment are very alluring but can be really dangerous and can cause ankles and knees to be injured, causing meniscal tears or disruptions.
- Crunches: When improperly done, crunches produce the same position as one achieves while working on the computer - head forward and rounded shoulder. Crunches are meant to be done by pulling up on the head and not using the abs, as most people incorrectly do.
Make sure you get a trainer's advice on the right ways to work out so as to get the maximum benefits and avoid injuries.