Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. A S UpadhyeYour feedback matters!
I have lots of pimples on my face and dark spots. My face is too oily. How to get rid of it. I m suffering from a year. Even I have stopped using cream or cosmetic on my face. I need a permanent solution.
I have skin problem in every summers my skin gets dry and I also have headache when I got serious so please suggest me way.
Hello Dr. My problem is I have my upper lip is very black comparative to lower, lower lip is normal in color, my complexion is what I never used any alcohol or smoke, not go in sun more. Simply used lipstick at regular use with fine quality. This problem is from my school time and its not genetic. I consulted with a dr, she recommend me chaptex lip balm from intas company but there is no effect at all please Dr. please suggest me some effective medication to get permanent rid of it.
Hello doctor. Meri mom ko eyes k neeche or nose pr chote chote black spots ho rhe h ie jhaiyan types. To aap koi cream btaieye ya fir home remedg btaiye.
Doctor I am using paste of curd, besan and little bit turmeric. Is this right for my skin because my skin is oily and dark spots on my forehead and my cheeks. So please suggest me to remove these dark spots and to get fair skin.
I want to say I am not having big penis how to make a big because my partner is not much happy with me I have tried many medicines oil etc. Please help me out.
Actually I do have skin problem since when I was on class 8th. Firstly when there was an acne in my face I used dettol in my cheeks without any mixture of water. From then my cheeks turns into black patches and having small holes. I do still have a dettol burn cheeks and searching to remove permanently. I want to know the medicines which cure the problem of mine face.
I have dark circles and also black scars around the lips, eye lids are also blackish. What to do to get rid of this problem?
At the age of 20, I am fair, now my age is 27 years old and becomes dark, how can I increase my skin color or regain my original color.
Earlier I got urticaria which continued for 2 years after getting fed up by eating allopathic and homeopathic medications for 1 years each, I stopped treatment & now I get those sometimes Is this completely curable?
I have got pores on my face how can I minimise this easily from last month I am feeling so much bad by seeing my face tell me.
Sir. I am suffering with prostate infection. From few months. Now I am taking medicine. Some what better now. My wife had three miscarriages in last three years. By continuing medicine can I try for children.
I have pores on my face skin. These are present only on the chicks part. Is there any solution for this prob? Shall I take homeopathic medicine or Allopathy or any beauty product?
Body molding and contouring is one of the ways in which one can tweak and create a more pleasant appearance. There are several cosmetic and other types of procedures that can help in this regard. Mesotherapy is one of the few non-invasive, body molding techniques that includes infusing greasy tissues with extraordinary mixes and combinations. This comprises of plant concentrates, amino acids, vitamins, minerals and catalysts that work together to separate fat cells and dispense with the cells from the body actually. The infusion additionally contains sedatives and solutions to diminish any pain that may be experienced during the procedure.
Procedure: With mesotherapy, a series of injections are administered just underneath the surface of the skin. These injections can be administered to the thighs, hindquarters, knees and guts. Within a matter of days, the fat cells start to separate and dissipate. These injections have homeopathic and other pharmaceutical properties and qualities built into them for a winning combination.
This procedure has a number of benefits in terms of the way it is carried out. Mesotherapy offers a few advantages for individuals that would prefer not to experience surgery to lose a couple ""vanity"" pounds.
- It is a non-invasive surgery that does not require hospitalization or painful incisions and cuts on the body for administration of the elements.
- It does not require general anesthesia, which makes it a simpler process in terms of recovery.
- This procedure can easily be performed on an outpatient basis so that the patient is able to go back home soon after the procedure.
- It delivers even results throughout the body due to proper distribution of the medication.
- It gives rise to better dissemination and blood flow in the treated territory.
- It also prevents muscle fits.
- Offers dependable results depending on the whether or not the individual maintains a proper diet and lifestyle.
Things you should remember before opting for it
Mesotherapy too has some risks associated with it, so it is imperative to cast a glance on them and discuss the same with the doctor.
- Smoldering sensation can be experienced during and after the technique.
- Redness and swelling for a few days after the system
- It can become an expensive affair.
- Some wounds may be expected.
- One may experience allergic reactions to the chemicals and mixes infused.
- Danger of disease at the infusion site.
- Probability of perpetual swelling and irregularities under the skin.
- Unnecessary disturbance and irritation of the skin and its tissues.
I have dark circles around my eyes. N I flt dy r due to rubbing of eyes during my younger age n nw I am jst 23 years old n it is not hereditary for me. Advice me to get rid of that.
The techniques of skin treatments to make you look beautiful and younger have developed significantly over the past few decades and the newer methods are very successful. One of these method is laser resurfacing.
What is laser resurfacing?
Laser resurfacing is the technique of eliminating dead skin cells and tissue from the top layer of your skin and thus exposing a newer and younger layer of skin. Other techniques and methods that could be used to achieve the same are far more invasive procedures, such as face lifts or plastic surgery. Laser resurfacing has known benefits compared to other methods. Let's have a look at some of them.
Benefits of Laser resurfacing:
- Laser peels are way more effective at removing wrinkles: Laser resurfacing removes the wrinkles from the skin layer by layer and thus exposes newer skin more effectively and safely as compared to a lot of the other methods. It uses high energy laser beams to eliminate other problems on the skin such as scars, lines and sun damaged areas.
- Laser resurfacing tightens collagen: The collagen within the skin which makes it tighter is automatically increased after the laser resurfacing. Thus you don't have to take separate injections to tighten your skin as this procedure automatically results in it.
- This procedure is less invasive than others: Compared to other procedures, laser resurfacing is much less invasive. For example, facelift surgeries as well as plastic surgeries to make you look younger require extensive surgery which laser resurfacing doesn't.
- Healing time is quicker: Compared to all other procedures, laser resurfacing takes much less time in healing as the procedure is minimally invasive. In case of other forms of plastic surgeries, there is a much longer period of healing.
- It can even take care of acne scars: While laser resurfacing is primarily used to look younger, it can remove old scars like the ones caused by acne or pimples. Thus, it can remove year old scars while giving you beautiful and younger skin, all at the same time.
- It also stimulates the deeper layers of skin: This procedure also helps in stimulating deeper layers of skin cells and helps the skin become younger from much further down. This helps in making sure that the laser resurfacing effects stay for longer compared to other procedures.
While this procedure also takes some healing time, once the healing period is over, you will be very pleased to see the results. However, do your research and choose the best doctors and practitioners in your area as the quality of people administering the procedure also matters a lot.