Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Ayurvedas online in Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Treatment of Mohs Micrographic Surgery
Nail Surgery Procedures
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Asthma Management Program
Ayurvedic Massage Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Kerala Massage Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. A.S. SayedYour feedback matters!
I'm 21 years old boy. I've a stomach pain after taking food. Only can eat a little food. Otherwise feeling disappointments, like fainting, breathing difficulty. I had tested colonoscopy. But there is no problem. Please say what I do?
You know that market is flooded with so many types of toothbrush in various colors, type, shape and size. Some toothbrush brands promise fresh breath, deep cleaning and even teeth whitening, those makes people more confused, and make shopping of toothbrush challenge.
There are, however, some toothbrush basics that you need to know. Here are some tips about selecting proper toothbrush.
Size of Toothbrush
The best toothbrush head allow you easy access to all surfaces of your teeth. For most adults, toothbrushes head a half-inch wide and one-inch tall will be the easiest to use and the most effective. There are also larger toothbrush heads available, but they are difficult to use to clean certain areas, such as the sides and backs of your molars. The toothbrush should have a long enough handle so you can comfortably hold it in your hand. The best toothbrush is one that fits your mouth and allows you to reach all teeth surfaces easily.
Bristle variety of Toothbrush
This is the most important point in selecting toothbrush. There are so many varieties of bristle type ranging from hard, medium, soft and ultra soft. Some people use the hardest bristles as they believe that it can achieve a better clean, but these can be having a negative impact on their teeth and gums. It has been shown that the harder bristles can cause premature gum recession and wear facets (Abrasion, Toothbrush trauma) on the teeth. For these reasons we recommend using the soft bristles as they achieve the good result with minimum trauma to the teeth and gums. A soft-bristled brush is best for removing plaque and debris from teeth. The soft-bristled toothbrush will be the most comfortable and safest choice. They are easier on your gums. When you brush, you want to clean your teeth, not make your gums bleed. A toothbrush with hard bristles is more likely to cause bleeding gums. Depending on how vigorously you brush your teeth and the strength of your teeth, medium and hard bristled brushes could actually damage the gums, root surface, and protective tooth enamel. For even more tooth protection when you brush, be sure the bristles on the toothbrush you select have rounded tips. The thin bristles tips are able to enter and sweep food particles from along the gum line and between narrower gaps between the teeth. The ultra soft bristled toothbrush mainly used after gum surgery specially recommended by dentists.
Remember: The Softest the better.
Don't forget: After daily use, your toothbrush can lose its effectiveness; its bristles become hard and even become a breeding ground for germs, fungus and bacteria. For that reason toothbrush should be replaced 3 monthly. If you recently had a cold or infection, you may have transferred germs to your toothbrush so be sure to use a new toothbrush.
Don’t Miss the Dental Visits
Brushing teeth is an essential part of daily routine, but remember that regular dental visits are most important to the overall dental health. By visiting dentist twice a year for checkups and dental cleanings, and learning how to brush properly, you will definitely enjoy a healthy, beautiful smile for a lifetime.
At Dr. Bharat Katarmal Dental and Implant Clinic, Jamnagar, we aim to identify, treat, and educate our patients on the best oral hygiene techniques to help maintain their own oral health at home. If it’s been more than six months since your last check up, a call on 9714290071 to book an appointment for dental check up.
Tᴏ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴍᴏʀᴇ ᴅᴇɴᴛᴀʟ ʜᴇᴀʟᴛʜ ᴛɪᴘs ᴠɪsɪᴛ
I am a 22/f and having itching n irritation in vagina n burning sensation while peeing. I hv got urine culture test done n results are normal. What shud I do.
Dear dr, I am 38-year-old male, I have low back pain (lumbar and sacrum) for the past 6 months. Pain killer also used, but it makes temporary relief. I am working as data entry operator. Please suggest me permanent solution (medicine as well as exercises).
I my name is xyz age 19 my skin is dark within short time I want become handsome like milky color give suggestion for me plz.
I m 24 yrs old..I have small stones in both my kidney..so what homopaethic medicine I can have to remove it ??or any other solution to decrease it in future..
Both us are having weight issues. I am currently 18 and will be 19 in November and when it comes to my friend she is already 19 and will be 20 next year. We would be glad to get consultation for a mass gainer use, exactly we want to know best mass gainer to use.
I am 27 yr old married woman, I have diagnosed with ruptured cyst after doing a ultrasound today. Is there any chance that it can be ectopic pregnancy? I had pain in my left abdomen and from past 2 months my menstrual bleeding days got reduced from 5 days to 3 days.
I am a diabetic since last 1 years. I am too fat. I tried many medication but nothing worked. Prescribe some medicine for normal daily life.
Which medicine I will use to become healthy because I am skinny please tell me so it will be your kindness.
As soon as one is released from hospital after going through an abdominal surgery, the patient must make a checklist and an early recovery strategy before leaving home. Do follow the following tips and recover soon.
- Do make prior arrangements for a safe and comfortable journey back to home. Ensure that you have made transportation arrangements to go home safely. Use your own car or book any cab or take any friend’s help. Place a cushion over your abdomen to keep it safe from jerks.
- Do go for post-surgery checkup. Book an appointment with your surgeon post-surgery. This would ensure that surgery did not cause any side-effect.
- Understand the schedule for taking medicines. Usually the patients are given painkillers. If you think you are not getting relief from it then ask your surgeon to prescribe you an alternative. Patients are likely to suffer from constipation post an abdominal surgery. If that happens, intake more fibrous food, fluids and indulge in light physical activities. Patients can also ask for cheaper alternative medicines.
- Check for certain signs and symptoms and take adequate steps:
- Take adequate sleep. There are chances that you may feel dizzy and fatigue, therefore one must observe change in sleep patterns. Have patience. Things will become normal in due course of time.
- You will also be subjected to little pain from the incision. Take your medicines as directed in order to get an early relief from pain.
- Draining of yellow color liquid from the incision in little quantities post the surgery is normal. If the drainage continues even after 7 to 14 days with redness around incision, it is a clear symptom of infection. Consult your surgeon immediately for the cure.
- Removal of urinary catheter from the bladder may cause minor difficulties during urination. Situation will become normal in few days. If discomfort persists, consult your surgeon.
- Identify the following dangerous symptoms and call your doctor right away.
- Persistent vomiting or nausea
- Incapability to digest food or fluids
- Swelling in leg
- Abnormal body temperature
- Infection at the surgical site
- Maintain a healthy and supervised lifestyle post surgery.
- It will take few days to return to your normal routine life. So have patience until then.
- Go for morning and evening walks. Avoid heavy exercises as such activities may cause physical strain.
- Take care of your surgical incision
- Surgical incision should be regularly cleaned or washed gently. Try to keep the surgical site dry until the stitches are removed.
- After 5-7 days of surgery, the stitches would be removed by the surgeon. Avoid putting ointment on the stitches until then. It will take few weeks for the scars to fade.
Under proper care and supervision, the patient will soon recover post an abdominal surgery and will be able to get their life back on track.