Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Ayurvedas online in Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. A.S. Sapkal
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. A.S. SapkalYour feedback matters!
I have lost 10 kg in last 8 months. Not able to gain now, tried all possible things. No diabetes, no thyroid. Still not able to gain.
Hello doctor I'm 21 years old. I've ovarian cyst and also over weight. I had sex with a boy on October, and I'm not receiving my periods from October its 3rd month. So I take pregnancy home test kit on 1st month and on December both shows negative result. But I'm scared because periods are not coming, is there any chance of pregnancy? Please help me please.
My son is now 29 Years.Of age is sufferring from Elefantisis. His both legs 4" below knee rea swollen so much that he cannot put on shoes or any jean pant. He has to use very loose pyjama like cloths. Almost every month or every after 15 to 20 days he all of asudden gets shiverring cold and with slight temperature he lies down for 2-3 days. It starts with sever pain inside of thigh.This pain is so much that he gets lot of pain while walking i. E. He could not walk properly. For these 2-3 days he does not feel like eating or drinking anything. Litterally these 2-3 days he will be without any food. After 2-3 days slowwly his pain reduses and he starts eating. This trouble started from 16 Yrs of agei.E. He is sufferring like this since last 12 yrs. Initially Doctors told that he is sufferring from vericos vains trouble. Now it appears that he has lymphatic problem. I hrerby request you to let me know the medical solution for this trouble urgently as my son is very young and he should enjoy the life to the fullest.
I had physically intimacy with my bf on my fifth day of period without protection in the month of july . Now i am delay with my periods date is 20th of every month is there anything to worry about m little scared? please suggest.
My name is S P Mohanty, Age 40 years recently detected Diabetics. My sugar level before food is 160 to 180 and after food 200 to 220 without medicines. Since one month I am having glycomet SR 500 mg once daily and now sugar level reduced to 120/140. I don't want to have alopathic medicines for life long. Hence requesting you how effectively this can be treated in Ayurveda and what are the medicines.
Hello dr, My name is Rahul. I am from bangalore. My age in 21 years, weight is 92 kg and height is 165 cms (5.5 inches). I want to increase my height. Is there any possible way to increase my height. I have tried ashwagandha from 8 months but it's not working. My both parents are short. Kindly please help. Thanks you. :)
Many theories and as many reasons are given, but in most of the cases, the cause of stone formation in the kidneys is not clear. Biochemical dysfunction seems to be the only possible explanation. Stones generally develop very slowly.
The tendency to the stone formation may be hereditary. Stones may vary in size from sand particles to large stone. Urinary stones may be present for many years and may give rise to no symptoms. When a stone obstructs the urinary passage, mild pain to severe renal colic occurs. There may be restlessness, sweating, pallor, vomiting, frequent urination, blood in urine etc during pain. Attack of pain may last few hours to few days, varying in severity time to time. In many cases, urinary infection is a common occurrence.
Homeopathic treatment plan comprises of:
- Ultrasonography at regular interval of three to four months to monitor
- The size of the stone
- Movement of the stone along the urinary passage.
- Kidney function tests should be done to evaluate the function of kidneys.
- Urine examination may be helpful to treat the accompanying urinary infections.
- Parathyroid hormone and serum calcium level should be considered if the stone formation is recurrent.
- It is a well-known fact that some stones can pass naturally. But often they may cause severe pain and at times obstruction. But with homeopathic treatment even moderate-sized stone can pass absolutely painlessly.
- Though the use of painkillers and antispasmodics can relieve the pain and spasm, in the process can actually hamper or suspend the onward and outward movement of the stone. With homeopathic treatment, body's natural reactions are stimulated that helps throw out the stone without much discomfort.
- At times, it is seen that with homeopathic treatment stones gradually dissolve into sand particles and get eliminated from the urinary system without being aware of it. This can be monitored by subsequent Ultrasonograms watching the gradual reduction in the size of the stones.
- As stone formation is just a by-product of body's biochemical dysfunction at deeper levels, only removal of the stone by natural or surgical means is not enough. Homeopathic treatment not only removes the stone, but can also modify the tendency to form stones by improving body's natural balance in general, and biochemical dysfunction in particular.
- In bilateral, multiple and recurrent stones, constitutional homeopathic treatment is far more superior than surgery or any other therapy as it has the potential to help the body, not only throw the stone out but also improve the biochemical dysfunction to check the recurrence of stone formation.
- Surgery can be helpful only when the size of the stone is very large, causing damage to the kidney by back- pressure. Even then, homeopathic treatment is of significant importance to improve the basic biochemical defects.
- Constitutional Homeopathic treatment can also help avert the complication of surgery. With constitutional homeopathic treatment, accompanying urinary infections are also relieved.
- AND, the added advantage is that with constitutional homeopathic treatment, general health also improves.
- Large number of dietary "take and avoid" is known to the masses, but their role is doubtful. With good constitutional homeopathic treatment and proper monitoring by ultrasography, dietary restrictions are not mandatory.
- Increased amounts of fluid intake are advisable.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
There are two different �typing� schemes doctors use when describing high blood pressure. The first, classification, conveys information about the underlying cause of the high blood pressure. The second, staging, refers to the severity of the high blood pressure itself.
The Staging System:
The system used to stage high blood pressure is very simple. Blood pressure has essentially two varieties; Stage I and Stage II.
The qualifications for staging high blood pressure as either Stage I or Stage II are based simply on numbers. If average measured blood pressure is above a certain numerical cutoff point, it is staged accordingly.
Stage I Hypertension:
Stage I Hypertension refers to blood pressure with average readings that are above 140/90 but below the criteria for Stage II Hypertension. Stage I Hypertension is an early, but still important form of high blood pressure. Depending on certain lifestyle factors, doctors may choose to either begin treatment with medicine or to allow for a �grace period� during which the patient is instructed to make certain diet and activity changes in an attempt to reduce the blood pressure.
Stage II Hypertension:
Stage II Hypertension can be diagnosed via either of two numbers. A measurement of either
systolic blood pressure >160
diastolic pressure >100
qualifies as Stage II Hypertension.
Treatment guidelines allow for much less flexibility in the initial approach to Stage II Hypertension, and those diagnosed at this stage are almost universally started on antihypertensive medicines immediately.
Stage II Hypertension also requires more frequent blood pressure checks and more careful monitoring.