Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Dr. A S Bhute


General Physician, Mumbai

49 Years Experience  ·  100 at clinic
Dr. A S Bhute MBBS General Physician, Mumbai
49 Years Experience  ·  100 at clinic
Submit Feedback
Report Issue
Get Help

Personal Statement

I'm dedicated to providing optimal health care in a relaxed environment where I treat every patients as if they were my own family....more
I'm dedicated to providing optimal health care in a relaxed environment where I treat every patients as if they were my own family.
More about Dr. A S Bhute
Dr. A S Bhute is one of the best General Physicians in Mumbai, Mumbai. He has been a practicing General Physician for 49 years. He is a qualified MBBS . You can meet Dr. A S Bhute personally at Dr. Bhute Nursing Home in Mumbai, Mumbai. Save your time and book an appointment online with Dr. A S Bhute on

Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on You will find General Physicians with more than 42 years of experience on You can find General Physicians online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.


MBBS - Oxford University, - 1968
Languages spoken


Book Clinic Appointment

Dr. Bhute Nursing Home

Mahataney Park, Aziz Baug, Mahul Road. Landmark: Opp. Sita Estate, MumbaiMumbai Get Directions
100 at clinic

Ankur Clinic

Naik Nagar, Shiv Shrusti Road. Landmark: Opp. Old Abhyudaya Bank, MumbaiMumbai Get Directions
100 at clinic

Sion Polyclinic Surgical Hospital

Krishna Bhavan, Sion West, MumbaiMumbai Get Directions
100 at clinic
View All

Consult Online

Text Consult
Send multiple messages/attachments
7 days validity
Consult Now


View All Services

Submit Feedback

Submit a review for Dr. A S Bhute

Your feedback matters!
Write a Review


Nothing posted by this doctor yet. Here are some posts by similar doctors.

Sir, I am suffering from piles and having burning sensation in lower anal part, please suggest precautions and homeopathic medicines.

Homeopath, Faridabad
Hello,Homoeopathy has a good treatment for piles.Take sulphur 30, 3 drops with water once daily in the morning and nux vom30, 3 drops once daily at night.BC No. 17, 5 tabs thrice daily. Drink water at frequent intervals. Add more roughage to your diet in order to avoid constipation. eat fruits ,salads, green vegetables. Avoid spicy food, fried and junk. revert me after 7 days.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I get tensed very quickly. Then headache starts. And I start feeling dizzy. What is the solution?

MBBS, MD - Psychiatry
Psychiatrist, Mumbai
Hello lybrate user. You have not mentioned about the issues for which you get tensed easily. But in general at your age there is a lot of performance pressure and expectations which may build stress if not handled appropriately. You may need to work on some of your coping skills so as to deal with difficult situations. You may get in touch to learn a few. All the best.
3 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

5 Most Common Lung Diseases!

MD - Internal Medicine, FUPDA, FICP, FIACM, FDI
Internal Medicine Specialist, Faizabad
5 Most Common Lung Diseases!

Lung diseases are some of the most common diseases suffered by human beings throughout the world. Smoking and infections are responsible for most lung diseases. The lungs perform one of the most important functions of the body. It is also one of the most active organs in the human body and hence lung problems can arise due to problems in any other part of the body. Some of the most common and infectious lung diseases are discussed below:

1. Asthma
Asthma is a common long term disease which is characterized by reversible airflow obstruction and bronchospasm. The symptoms of asthma include coughing, shortness of breath and tightness of chest. These symptoms may occur frequently during a day and depending on the person, it may become worse during night or during a certain exercise.

2. Pneumonia
Pneumonia is another common lung problem which is suffered due to inflammation in the microscopic air sacs in the lungs known as alveoli. Symptoms of pneumonia include dry cough, chest pain, breathing problem and fever. Pneumonia is caused most commonly by viruses or bacteria. It is also caused by certain medications and conditions which are popularly known as autoimmune diseases. There are a number of vaccines available to prevent certain types of pneumonia. Other methods include hand washing and refraining from smoking.

3. Tuberculosis
Tuberculosis is a very infectious disease which is caused by the bacteria Mycobacterium tuberculosis. Although tuberculosis generally affects the lungs, but it has been known to affect other parts of the body as well. Symptoms of tuberculosis include cough containing sputum with blood, night sweats, fever and weight loss. Air is an active medium for spreading tuberculosis. This happens when people who already have tuberculosis sneeze, cough or speak. Infection occurs more in those who have HIV/AIDS or those who smoke. Prevention of tuberculosis includes staying away and keeping those who are at high risk, early detection and treatment and vaccination.

4. Mesothelioma
Mesothelioma is a type of cancer which affects the lungs. It affects the lining of the lungs and chest wall. Symptoms of mesothelioma include shortness of breath, swollen abdomen, cough, chest pain, weight loss and general lethargy. Mesothelioma is caused mainly due to exposure to asbestos. Those people who mine asbestos, produce products from asbestos, work with asbestos products are at high risk. Mesothelioma also results from genetical problems and due to infection caused by the simian virus 40.

5. Pulmonary Embolism
This is a disease caused due to blockage of an artery in the lungs by a substance which has travelled from another part of the body by the bloodstream. Symptoms of this disease include chest pain, breath shortness and coughing up of blood. There may also be signs of blood clot in the legs. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor.

3748 people found this helpful

Sir my sister is 26 yrs, she is married and pregnant. She has diabetics and thyroid problem. Can you suggest a diet plan for her. Including vegetables.

M.Sc - Dietitics / Nutrition
Dietitian/Nutritionist, Jaipur
Dear, first suggest your sister totake regular medicines prescribed by her doc to maintain the blood sugar and hormone level. Following diatery guidelines will be helpful for her- *take small frequent meals at every 2-3 hours. *she can take sprouted methidana. *take protein rich foods like milk milk products pulses sprouts. *have mix grain rotis instead of only wheat ata roti. *have vegetable juices. *avoid coffee fruit juice n sugary products bakery items. *stay hydrated drink plenty of water.
2 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Sir I'm just really get disturbed by the size and weight of my one of the testicle. I just want it to sort it out as fast as I can, please help me.

Homeopath, Sindhudurg
Most of the physician recommended surgical operation if the hydrocele is too large, as it poises a threat of super added infection.but there are some certain homeopathic remedies that are very fruitful and useful to treat the hydrocele in any conditions.The most valuable homeopathic remedies are rhus toxicodrendon, hydrocotyle asiatica and iodium, rhododendron, arnica montona, pulsatilla nigricans and graphitesa..homoepathic treatment will help reduce hydrocele swelling and avoid recurrence.if anybody takes proper treatment from homoeopath then hydroceles are very simple matter to treat in homeopathy.consult me by clicking on consult option for homoepathic treatment without side effects
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am 36 years old. My sperm count is low as 65 million. Low sperm count I want to increase my sperm volume and motility.

Bachelor of Ayurveda, Medicine and Surgery (BAMS)
Ayurveda, Bundi
Get 'vrushya' combos which respond in spermatogenesis and give strength to sperms causing good motility.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am suffering fever last 2 days and I feel very uncomfortable so please advice medicine.

General Physician, Gurgaon
Follow health advises given below: Measure your temperature and tell me reading 1. Avoid exertion 2. Take tablet paracetamol 500 mg after food (If No Drug Allergy) as and when required for fever more than 99 f (maximum 3 tablets with gap of 8 hr can be taken in a day) for 3 days 3. Lot of fluids to be taken 4. Take proper diet homemade food like moong dal dalia, chapati etc. 4. Avoid wearing synthetic and tight cloths. Get CBC checked and review with reports consult physician/me for further management and let me know what medicines you were taking and also tell me if you are having other symptoms like cough/ throat pain/ burning urine/ stomach pain so that we can confirm cause of fever.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

What lab tests are required or recommended (full body) for a healthy male after age of 50?

Bachelor of Ayurveda, Medicine and Surgery (BAMS), PG Dip Panchakarma, PG Dip Ksharsutra for piles,pilonidal sinus and fistula management , Post Graduate Diploma In Hospital Administration (PGDHA), Certificate in Diabetes update
Ayurveda, Navi Mumbai
Hi, enjoy being healthy! new guidelines don't perform routine general health checks for asymptomatic adults.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am suffering from erectile dysfunction n low libido m 27 years old. Is dis is because of masturbation (thrice a week) or stressed life n sedentary job?

MD - Internal Medicine, MBBS
General Physician, Delhi
I think you are aware of your problem. It seems to be stress related. Don't smoke and take alcohol. Take proper diet start exercising if your problem persists consult endocrinologist.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am 22 years old boy having problems with body odours please suggest me any medicine or treatment to remove body smell permanently.

General Physician, Cuttack
It could be due to a) over weight, b) consumption of alcohol/smoking/drinking c) taking rich spicy/fatty food, garlic/ onion d) excessive sweating precaution 1. Take cool shower/ bath every day, (twice in summer) 2. Wash arm pit thoroughly by using anti bacterial soap like dettol soap 3. Apply de odorant/ anti perspirant lotion after bath preferably at bed time 4. Regularly shave your arm pit 5. Use clean, loose fitting cotton garments and change it daily 6. Avoid spicy/fried/oily / junk food, garlic/onion 7. Avoid alcohol, smoking and tobacco consumption 8. Reduce weight, if over weight 9. Avoid stress /depression. Do yoga/pranayama/deep breathing exercise to relieve stress 10. Drink plenty of water (8-10 glass daily) 11. Avoid excess sweating. Use fan/ac, 12. Consult doctor for further advice.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Sir. I am getting frequent mouth ulcers since 2004. After using some medicines i am getting relief but. Then again i am getting ulcers. Those are much painful and swollen. What can I do sir.

MBBS, MD - Internal Medicine
Internal Medicine Specialist, Faridabad
if it is not cured since 2004 . it may abnormal disease. pl. do tests biopsy for consult ENT surgeon. till then take mouth gel candid one drop in to mouth and wash it with water.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

My wife is suffering from Asd and severe pulmonary hypertension n both side shunt right to left n left to right. Right now she takes medicine of Pah20 ecosprine 75 depin5 lasix40 n present she has swallon over legs and she had been admitted n given lasix injection but still she has swallon so pls advice ur best treatment.

Pulmonologist, Faridabad
ASD WITH SEV. PUL. HYPERTENTION will cause leg swelling. Her medicine are right. Consult cardiothoresic surgeon for closure of ASD.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

How should I treat boil (abscess) their number goes on increasing on the area below placenta and above knee. This happen when treatment of fungal infection is in process. Ty.

MBBS, MD - Dermatology , Venereology & Leprosy
Dermatologist, Amritsar
abscess can occur during treatment of fungal infection only and only if you are using wrong cream or oral medicine for treatment of your fungal infection. so I suggest you to stop using any over the counter creams for treating your infection and only take Dermatologist prescribed medicine
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am the patient of the sugar can you please tell me the suggestion how to control the sugar.

MBBS, CCEBDM, Diploma in Diabetology
Endocrinologist, Hubli-Dharwad
Mr Nadir, Blood sugar control or diabetes control, needs specific drugs plus dietary restriction and regular exercise. The drugs will depend on type of diabetes and blood sugar levels. In case of T1 diabetes only Insulin injections are to be taken and for T2 DM either oral or Insulin injections or both may be needed. If you want any specific advice, please come in a private conversation with details like fasting and PP sugar levels, HbA1c%, present drugs with dosage, dietary pattern and extent of daily physical activity.
20 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Sir ,What happen when we eat ant in our food. Which type of loss in our body take place. Please give me. your answer.

C.S.C, D.C.H, M.B.B.S
General Physician,
Nothing wil happen if you eat ant accidentally and it wil be digested and excreted like any food item
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Sir, I had done lft test 2 weeks ago and my total bilirubin was 2.0 and today when I did my test the bilirubin is 1.9 with conjugated bilirubin of 1.3 and unconjugated 0.6 and before the sgpt was 24 and now it is 43. I am following a plain diet. Is there any danger. I am having udiliv 150, mariliv ds and nexpro L as medication. Is there any risks. Please help me.

DNB (Surgical gastroenterology, MS( General Surgery), MBBS, Fellowship in Minimal Access Surgery, Diploma in Minimal Access Surgery, Fellow of International College of Robotic Surgeons
Gastroenterologist, Delhi
Get an Ultrasound of whole abdomen Avoid fatty and spicy food Control your sugar levels if diabetic Loose weight if obese (BMI<25) Control lipid levels (cholesterol and triglycerides) Get tested for hepatitis B and C, liver function test and lipid profile Quit alcohol if you take it Visit a gastroenterologist/hepatologist Review Ultrasound after few weeks.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Helooo doctor I want to discuss some problems that is related to me. I'm a 23 years old boy. During the masturbation time my balls have pain. It happens only in masturbation time. I have pain when I mated with my wife. Can you solve this problem or suggest me a remedy.

General Physician, Mumbai
Stop Mastubation because it will lead to psychatric disturbance in near future and For pain take tablet paracetamol 650 mg
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am 20 year old and I can not take my foreskin back during the time of erection what should I do for not facing any future problems.

BASM, MD, MS (Counseling & Psychotherapy), MSc - Psychology, Certificate in Clinical psychology of children and Young People, Certificate in Psychological First Aid, Certificate in Positive Psychology
Psychologist, Palakkad
Dear lybrate user. PHIMOSIS is a congenital narrowing of the opening of the foreskin so that it cannot be retracted. Phimosis is a very common problem. In most of the cases you can clear the problem yourself. Phimosis could cause moderate to severe pain while having vaginal intercourse. Apply oil on your foreskin and on the glans. Move the foreskin forward and back slowly without hurting you much. Because the oil is lubricant, it will be easier than without oil. Do this forward and back movement 20 times several times in a day. Repeat the same every day for around one month. You will get the elasticity and you will be able to retract the foreskin completely. In case if there is no result from the above massage, you can always go for a minor surgical procedure called circumcision. Take care.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

How my friend can get rid of masturbate. As he is doing twice a day. and got bad habit of that.

General Physician, Nashik
It originates from brain, due to thinking about sex. Hence: · Do not watch adult material. · Concentrate more on your studies or work. · Exercise regularly.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

My penis is curved to the left hand side when it becomes erect. I just want to know whether I'l face any sexual problems due to curved penis in future. I masturbate twice or thrice a week.

BASM, MD, MS (Counseling & Psychotherapy), MSc - Psychology, Certificate in Clinical psychology of children and Young People, Certificate in Psychological First Aid, Certificate in Positive Psychology
Psychologist, Palakkad
Dear lybrate user. I can understand. You will not face any problem with your curved penis. In fact it will give you more pleasure because of the increased friction than straight penis. Take care.
5 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback
View All Feed