Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Submit a review for Dr. A.R KhanYour feedback matters!
I am 21 years old. I do not know why my abdomen and back has increases. please recommend some remedies so that I can control on my abdomen. Also provide me the dieting chart. Thanks in advance.
Patient's age is 50 and had her periods before three months.. N now she's having extreme pain in the stomach and back along with fever from 4 days? What should be done?
I am 17 year boy. I used to have constipation n then I checked that my TSH level was not in range. I used to take 25 50 75 100 synthetic thyroxine. It is now in range. I had done ANTI TPO also and it is in range My question is that will I depend on thyroxine drug in my whole life. Can't it be ruled out entirely? How much will it affect me? Sir plzz give me a reasonable advise and answer.
I am 13 years old. I am a football player. From last many days I am having cramps in my leg again and again. What to do.
My skin is oily. And don't have good digestion. And I am not eat fast food and any kind of junk food.What can i do?
Hi dear doctor I have allergies and my eyes are affected the most my eyes are very red and my nose is also red and my left eye and right eyes are red what should I do for these. Please suggest me. Dhanyawaad.
Hi I want to know about whey protein Because I want to use this protein so please give me some instruction.
I have some type of allergy in which small eruptions takes place on body at various areas. It causes some itching and after some time it vanishes. What is this and how to cure this?
Hello sir I'm feeling pain in the back of my head both left and right side. Sometimes it's totally gone but sometimes it is very sharp pain which remains for 5 to 6 seconds. I hope you will give me satisfactory answer. Thank You.
I am not able to satisfy my gf she doesn't says but I know I come off in foreplay only I can not control it its not even for a minute how can I satisfy her properly or get an erection last long without any viagra.
Hello sir/mam I am 20 years old and currently I have purchase protein X so can you suggest me how can I take protein X in a day.
Hello. Am recently been diagnosed by pcod. I got my last periods on march 10th. But from past 5 years I have irregular periods. I consulted a doctor she askd me to usg, prolactin and thyroid test. Prolactin and thyroid test was normal. Usg depicted that I have pcod. Doctor asked me wait til april 15th to c if I would get my periods on time if not she askd me to start on regestrone frm 15th of april for that I would get my periods by 25th after which fron 5th day of my periods she asked me to take ginette 35 6 cycles for 6 months. I had an intercourse with my partner on 17th april (i was on regestrone) we did use condom but he has a doubt that the sperms might have gone in. I waited for my periods til 25th but its been delayed by 12 days, to confirm if am pregnant I did hcg urine test at home the result was negative. Please assist me. Am I pregnant? What do I need to do? Am not looking forward to have a baby as of now. If am pregnant can I go for abortion.
Sleep apnea is a disorder which is characterized as interruptions in breathing when you are sleeping. These interruptions or pauses in breathing usually last for about 10 to 20 seconds and may be repeated over 100 times alongside the duration of your sleep. This condition leads to poor sleep resulting in drowsiness, fatigue and poor concentration throughout the day.
Sleep apnea can be classified as:
- Central sleep apnea: Central sleep apnea impairs the central nervous system wherein the brain fails to control muscles which regulate breathing while you sleep.
- Obstructive sleep apnea: This type of sleep apnea occurs when the soft tissues present in the back of the throat block the airway and thus resulting in loud snoring.
Signs and symptoms:
The various signs and symptoms of sleep apnea are
- Loud and chronic snoring during sleeping
- Interruptions in breathing
- Shortness of breath during sleep
- Fatigue during the day
- Choking and gasping during sleep
- Extreme irritability and drowsiness
- Experiencing headaches in the morning
- Impaired concentration and forgetfulness
- Chronic sore throat and dry mouth
The various risk factors for sleep apnea are:
- If you are overweight
- If you are male
- If you are over the age of 40
- If you have a large tongue and tonsils
- If someone in your family has sleep apnea
- Nasal obstruction due to sinus problems
There are certain prevention measures to control sleep apnea, they are:
- Limit smoking: Smoking may cause you to retain fluid in the throat which contributes to sleep apnea.
- Exercise: You should exercise regularly to keep off weight as being overweight increases the chances of getting affected by sleep apnea.
- Schedule your sleep: You should get enough sleep every day so that your body is refreshed and revitalized. Getting enough sleep, thus helps in preventing sleep apnea.