Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. A.R Khan
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. A.R KhanYour feedback matters!
I am 37 years old. I have field job. I am facing erectile dysfunction as well as premature ejaculation. Problem. Kindly suggest proper treatment and cost.
I have a fungal Infection in groin and it is spreading to mons pubis now want to do now I applied terbol m and fuzigo herbal ointments but it did not reduced completely.
Dear Dr. Me 27 year male, I got a attack of acute pancreatitis on 24 april 2015, then doctor admit me in hospital and I was treated with iv fluids. Now me healthy but some times feel pain in my left abdomen when go to bed, just for a second, is it a serious issue should I go for ultrasound? and pls advice me for my diet, what shoud I eat most to avoid 2nd attack.
My HbA1C level is 6.1. My age is 26. Do I have diabetes. My doctor tested pre and post prandial sugar and both are well within range. Do I have diabetes? And if I get diabetes at this age, how long can I live?
Can we decrease our number of eyesight glass. I just started wearing 1.25 number eye glass. My age is 41. Use laptop 6-7 hours, specially in night and dark.
Suffering from impotence can be terrible, but you need not to suffer silently as there is a solution for this problem in Acupressure treatment method. An ancient Chinese-inspired treatment, acupressure is a self-healing method, and many ailments can be treated with this process.
Erectile dysfunction or impotence which is the inability to obtain, in some cases, maintain an erection can occur due to numerous factors. Certain lifestyle habits or stressful conditions can also lead to impotence along with low testosterone level, chronic diseases like diabetes and acupressure, the most effective self-healing method can be of immense help when it comes to treating this problem.
9 Acupressure points to treat impotence
- Bladder 23 and 47: They are together known as the sea of vitality points that are located on the lower back between the second and third lumbar vertebrae. The points are important for fertility and are used to boost up the immune system and energy.
- K1: K1, also known as Bubbling Springs is located at the center of the sole. Pressure on that point treats not only erectile dysfunction but also menopause-related issues like hot flashes, dizziness, etc. in women indicating K1 to be effective for reproductive health.
- Bladder 27 and 34: Known as the Sacral Points because the points are on the sacrum that is located at the base of the spine. Acupressure on these points helps relieve from impotence, sacral pain, sexual-reproductive problems and so on.
- CV4: Conception Vessel 4 is an important point located four finger widths below the belly button. The point is known as the Gate Origin and is one of the most useful points to treat erectile dysfunction, urinary inconsistency, etc.
- CV6: Conception Vessel 6 is another important point of acupressure for impotence and is located three finger widths below the belly button. It is useful for treating seminal emission, impotence, night-time urination.
- K3: Kidney 3 is a vital acupressure point. It is known as Bigger Stream and is situated midway between the Achilles’ tendon and the inside of the anklebone. It relieves sexual tension, loss of libido and fatigue.
- Sp12: Spleen 12, known as the Rushing Door is located in the pelvic area in the middle of the crease where the leg joins the trunk of the body. It is a significant pressure point for treating male infertile issues.
- Sp13: Spleen 13, like Spleen 12 is also located in the pelvic region in the middle of the crease where the leg joins the trunk of the body. Stimulating this particular point helps in curing impotence and abdominal discomfort.
- St36: Stomach 36 is a vital acupressure point for treating several health problems. Situated four finger widths from the kneecap and one finger width outside the shin bone, the point is known as the Three Mile Point. It helps in improving the functions of the reproductive system.
Impotence is one such condition which can be completely cured with holistic healing and acupressure is a time-tested treatment for impotence. If you are facing the problem of impotence, you can schedule an appointment with an acupressure expert and seek treatment that will lead to a definitive cure. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Sexologist.