Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
I am 25 years old female. I am suffering with urine infection. What would be the problem. Which medicine should be used?
I am 41 year old now how much gape should maintain in sex once a week or towice a month please tell me doctor.
I am 39 years old men having suffering from sarcodoisis v/s. Tuberculosis, medicine given by doctor from 1 years r-cinex-600/300 sometimes feel headache. My weight is 107 kg. Please suggest I do yoga or not.
Sir/Madam I am 19 years old I have a seb cyst near my right testis from last 5-7 months it was not painful but from last to days it's paining like a pimple very small pain I have shown it to the surgeon. He said there is no need to worry about the cyst it's normal thing and that cyst can be removed by a small surgery but I don't want to get operated bcoz on 25th june I am going for Airforce training for 6 months so please tell me is there any treatment for it other than surgery. I also took consultation from one homeopathic doctor and he have given me some Electro Homeopathic medicine and said that these medicines will shrink the cyst so is it true that Electro Homeopathic medicines will help in curing it? Plsss reply me soon whoever reads my problem.
My 12 month old baby monthly he is having fever . What to do. And even the climate is also bad. Two day rain two days hot sun. because of that. I want to improve his immune power.
I am 61 years old. I am a sugar patient. Recently became B.P patient. I am feeling heavy stomach. To get free motion and for gastric trouble your advice is required.
SIR mujhe 5-6 din se neend nahi ho pa rhi. Main Kya karoon jo mujhe achhi neend aaye. Please help me. Neend nahi aati hai or kuch se kuch sochta rhta hoon. Please help.
My father is on second treatment of TB taking RCINEX and combutol800 from from 1.5months and today by mistake he forget to take before breakfast medicine and he done the breakfast buy when he realises he immediately take the before breakfast medicine i. E (RCINEX CAPSULES) just after the breakfast. So is there any risk of taking such medicine just after meal?
My friend has been suffering from skin problem. He has itching sensation on the skin of his feet. He usedointments like dermotriad, clop gm etc. But the problem still persists. Please advice?
Sir actually I spend Lot Of Time My Desktop (8-9hours) For Learn! Sometime I Facing Brain headache? What's I do Sir?
Sir I have a high fever and I do not know what do to do. Kindly please sugest some good medicines to cure my fever.
Physiotherapy and sleep paralysis have a deep connection when you have to treat sleep paralyses the intelligent way. To discover the benefits of physiotherapy in healing sleep paralysis, let's get a clear understanding of sleep paralyses first and then the role of physiotherapy.
What is sleep paralysis and its common causes?
Sleep paralysis is a sleeping disorder, its symptoms are such that you suddenly feel in the middle of the night or in mid sleep that you can't move, react, talk, etc. and feel that your body has frozen. This immobility is accompanied with frightful or eerie visions or sounds, which are not the reality and you still hallucinate.
This is often caused because of the following reasons, which are considered common causes of sleep paralysis:
- A medical condition called narcolepsy
- No fixed time of sleeping and waking, thus creating imbalance in sleep patterns
- Inadequate sleep through the 24 hours
- Excessive stress and workload
- Alcohol consumption or drug abuse
- A bad diet like heavy meals at night before bedtime
- Extreme caffeine consumption
If any of these things are common, you may get a sleep paralysis.
Physiotherapy in healing sleep paralysis:
If it is a one night episode, you will eventually forget this. However, in case you are a victim every night or frequently, you may need some good remedies. Medications may not suit all, but physiotherapy is a safe mode of treatment, which suits all and people of all ages. That is why try physiotherapy for sleep paralysis at home or by going to a nearest physiotherapy center or expert.
How physiotherapy helps
Physiotherapy has some unique benefits like:
- It brings a balance in blood circulation through the body, which helps in lowering the blood pressure, normalize mood, reduce stress, and makes the blood flow to the body organs and brain better, thus inducing a good night's sleep.
- The exercise induced on to the body through physiotherapy has a dual effect. It makes the muscles workout, and induces the massage effect too. This makes the muscles more mobile, and brings warmth on the tissues. That is why exercising before bedtime can help you get a very peaceful sleep without fearful dreams and interferences of sleep paralysis attacks.
- You get a better mood due to increased blood circulation and the feeling of well-being due to the agile and worked out muscles. This good mood and satisfaction after a nice physiotherapy session sometime before you sleep lets the serotonin or happiness and satisfaction hormone build up in the body and brain. This makes you sleep without stress and in a nice mood thus resisting sleep paralysis.