Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Submit a review for Dr. A.P.ChaurasiaYour feedback matters!
Am is pregnant and in the eighteenth week of pregnancy. She sudnly feel pain in lower left abdominal area and sever pain in the lower back. Would you please told us what precautions should we take.
I m 20 years old but since last 12 years m suffering from cold and cough problem Please solve my problem.(had been to many doctors and medicine but no results)
I am suffering from dry cough for the last 2 weeks and I have chest pain wherever I cough hard. Can you suggest what should be done?
I am a 33 year old male I am suffering from severe stomach pain. I travelled from delhi to chennai for 3 days. I ate the food which was given in the train. What an I do.
I am suffering from cough and cold for a long time and it's not reduced still any suggestions for this problem?
I am a 55 year old male. When I sneeze a bad smell is spreading. No smell in normal breath. It started around 25 years back and still continues without change. No particular medications applied yet. What is the reason for this smell? Is there any danger if not treated?
Hello, I am 23. I have cough and blocked nose. Due to this I can't sleep in night. I applied Vicks but that doesn't affect at all. I have the problem of blocked nose almost 365 days but from last month I got this problem very hard due to weather change. Please suggest me some tips. Thank you.
Give me well diet for body building For maintain body shape And improving muscle shape six pack I am 21 year old engg. Student.Please tell.
Is the use of sugar free harmful for health. I am diabetic and using sugar free (sucralose. At what extent it is harmful. Kindly suggest can I take jaggery.
I am 23 year old female I have stress bcz of stress I can not talk calmly with anyone and my behaviour become so rude Even in night I can not sleep likr normal people sleep everyday. Please suggest me what can I do.
I have feeling unhealthy for 3 months continue. The problem is night falling sperm. The sperm is not falling on nights when falling with toilet.
Sir mera Indian air force ka medical tha aur mai liver function test me unfit gaya. Remedical ke liye mujhe 30 din Ka time mila, mai apna LFT karawaya to mera serum bilirubin's 1.8 tha, mai ilaj karwaya, 30 din baad test karwaya to serum bilirubin's 1.8 hi raha aur mai re medical me bhi unfit ho gaya Doctor Ka kahna h Ki ye genetic problems h iska koi ilaj nhi, sir aaj bhi ye 1.8 par constant Hai Kya iska koi ilaj Hai.
I am 22 years, and I haven't a sleep since 2 days , because of this I suffer from severe headache, I tried also some home remedies but it didn't work, what can I do, please help me.
I use to get my penis hard. While sex. Newly married. But not able to hold sperm to come out quickly. Why this happening. And what is the treatment for. This. Is it curable.
I have 9 month old baby he did not pass motion since 2 days. But today he pass motion in stool form. Is this serious. What should I do please suggest.
Epilepsy is a disease that affects the brain's nerve cells and triggers the release of abnormal electrical signals. This can cause temporary malfunctioning of the other brain cells and result in sudden loss of consciousness. Epilepsy can affect both children and adults.
Epilepsy can be treated in a number of ways. One of the most preferred forms of treatment is homeopathy. Homeopathy addresses both the physical symptoms of the disease and the underlying factors triggering it. Another big advantage of homeopathic treatment is that it has negligible side effects.
A few homeopathic remedies that can be used to treat epilepsy are:
- Cicuta: Cicuta is very effective when used to treat cases of epilepsy where convulsions are marked by violent, body distortions. This can include the horrific backward bending of the spine (learn about the exercises for spine). These convulsions also make the person's face turn blue and trigger a locked jaw. This can also be used to effectively treat epilepsy cases triggered by head injuries and worms.
- Artemisia Vulgaris: This is used to often treat cases of Petit Mal Epilepsy which are characterized by staring into space, leaning forwards or backwards and stopping a sentence abruptly. It also addresses fear that triggers epileptic attacks.
- Stramonium: Convulsions triggered by exposure to bright lights or shiny objects can be treated with this homeopathic remedy. In such cases, the patient may not lose consciousness but experiences jerks in the muscles of the upper body.
- Cuprum Met: This homeopathic remedy is used to treat seizures that are preceded by experiencing an aura in the knees (know more about the Causes and Symptoms of Knee Pain). Other symptoms that characterize this sort of an epileptic attack are spasms that begin in the fingers and toes and gradually spread to the rest of the body and jerking of muscles. This can also be used to treat convulsions that accompany menstruation and follow the delivery of a baby.
- Bufo Rana: Not all epileptic attacks occur you are awake. Attacks that occur in your sleep can be treated with bufo rana. Such epileptic attacks are accompanied by experiencing an aura in the genital regions. This is especially helpful for women who experience seizures during menstruation.
- Hyoscyamus: Some epileptic fits are followed by a deep sleep. This type of epileptic attacks can be treated with Hyoscyamus. Other symptoms addresses by this homeopathic medicine are fidgeting with bed clothes, fidgeting with fingers and muscular twitching.
These homeopathic remedies can be taken on their own or in combination with other medicines.