Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Dr. A.P.Chaurasia


General Physician, Mumbai

13 Years Experience  ·  100 at clinic
Dr. A.P.Chaurasia MBBS General Physician, Mumbai
13 Years Experience  ·  100 at clinic
Submit Feedback
Report Issue
Get Help

Personal Statement

I believe in health care that is based on a personal commitment to meet patient needs with compassion and care....more
I believe in health care that is based on a personal commitment to meet patient needs with compassion and care.
More about Dr. A.P.Chaurasia
Dr. A.P.Chaurasia is one of the best General Physicians in Shastri Nagar, Mumbai. Doctor has been a successful General Physician for the last 13 years. Doctor is a qualified MBBS . You can consult Dr. A.P.Chaurasia at Kripa Clinic in Shastri Nagar, Mumbai. Book an appointment online with Dr. A.P.Chaurasia on has an excellent community of General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 34 years of experience on You can find General Physicians online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.


MBBS - - 2004
Languages spoken


Book Clinic Appointment

Kripa Clinic

Shop No.11, Omkar Co. HSC, Shastri Nagar, Dharavi, Mumbai, MumbaiMumbai Get Directions
100 at clinic
View All

Consult Online

Text Consult
Send multiple messages/attachments
7 days validity
Consult Now


View All Services

Submit Feedback

Submit a review for Dr. A.P.Chaurasia

Your feedback matters!
Write a Review


Nothing posted by this doctor yet. Here are some posts by similar doctors.

My penis is 9 cm in circumference ,i do not know it is enough for sex or not . Suggest me.

Homeopath, Sindhudurg
yes. The average size of penis is 5.54 inches (14.07 cm) length and 3.11 inches (7.9 cm) girth are enough to perform a successful sexual intercourse.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Are You Suffering From Eye Allergy?

Cornea Cataract & Lasik
Ophthalmologist, Delhi
Are You Suffering From Eye Allergy?

An eye allergy or allergic conjunctivitis is a condition that strikes when certain substances irritate the eyes, which can cause a reaction. This reaction has varied symptoms starting from inflammation to watering and even redness and an itching sensation.

So how can you tell if you have an eye allergy? This article will tell you all you need to know!

  • Causes: To begin with, this is an immune response that happens when the eye comes in contact with substances like dirt, grime, pollutants, pollen, nettle, pet hair, smoke, mold and more, which may cause irritation. These are typically known as allergens. The immune system takes these allergens to be invaders and begins attacking the same by releasing chemicals that cause these allergic reactions. Also, an eye allergy may be a symptom or outcome of other conditions like asthma, hay fever, or even eczema.
  • Symptoms: The eye usually bears a pink or red appearance when the patient is suffering from an eye allergy. Also, watery eyes are a common sight during this condition while scaling around the eyes may also take place. Further, itching and burning sensation may be felt by the patient and swelling or puffiness can be seen. The symptoms may afflict one or both eyes. The patient may also have a runny nose or stuffy nose as well as nasal congestion.
  • Difference between Eye Allergy and Pink Eye: Conjunctivitis or pink eye is usually caused due to bacteria or a virus that spreads infection in the eye. But eye allergy is caused due to a response of the immune system that leads to an allergic reaction. While the pink eye may be a contagious condition, an eye allergy is not.
  • Diagnosis: The diagnosis of an eye allergy will be done with the help of various tests conducted by an ophthalmologist. The skin prick test will help in introducing allergens to find out if the spot gets raised or suffers from inflammation. Also, the doctor will check for other ailments like asthma and eczema.
  • Treatment: There are varied methods of treating this condition. To begin with, the doctor may prescribe medication like decongestants and antihistamines as well as steroids for more severe and persistent cases. Also, injections may be prescribed in order to do away with the allergic reaction and eye drops containing olopatadine hydrochloride may also be used.
  • Home Remedies: Staying away from allergens and using a warm and clean washcloth over the eyes, for a few minutes every day, may help in relieving the painful symptoms of the condition.

Do not forget to consult your doctor before you try any natural or home based remedies.

5270 people found this helpful

Living Healthy

Homeopath, Sindhudurg
Living Healthy

Premature ejaculation can also be defined as an ejaculation that occurs before the man wishes it to occur or when ejection occurs too quickly to sexually satisfy his partner. Premature ejection is often due to physical changes occurring in the body due to aging. Men over age 30 may begin to have problems even though their sex lives were fine when they were younger. The problem is often an inadequate blood supply in the penis. When the arteries in the penis become partially clogged with fat and cholesterol, maintaining an erection becomes more difficult. When this occurs, your brain tells your body that you'd better ejaculate before you lose your erection, and a pattern for premature ejection is developed. So, how to deal with this situation. We should live a healthy lifestyle in order to maintain good arterial health. Your potency will be prolonged if you eat a low-fat, low-cholesterol diet, exercise regularly, don't smoke or drink and keep your stress managed.

    Homeopathy has an effective and promising treatment for premature ejaculation or early ejaculation problem. It is because homeopathy treats the cause of any health problems rather than the symptoms. 

  •     Homeopathic treatment increases the emission and ejaculation time of semen during a sexual act.
  •     It also helps to cure the erectile problem associated with premature ejaculation.
  •     It also cures the physical and mental exhaustion associated with pe due to over mentally stressed condition
  •     Homeopathic treatment cures the anxiety condition and guilty feeling symptoms associated with pe
  •     Homeopathic treatment cures the night emission too occurs in young mass.
  •     Homeopathic treatment also cures the prostatic discharge during urine and stool
  •     Homeopathic treatment also helps for oligospermia, azoospermia condition
  •     Homeopathic treatment is the most safest and permanent approach to treatment in premature ejaculation problem
4 people found this helpful

I am ill for fever. Please solutions me and I am thanks for you. Very soon. And I hope you help me.

General Physician, Gurgaon
Follow health advises given below: Measure your temperature and tell me reading 1. Avoid exertion 2. Take tablet paracetamol 500 mg after food (If No Drug Allergy) as and when required for fever more than 99 f (maximum 3 tablets with gap of 8 hr can be taken in a day) for 3 days 3. Lot of fluids to be taken 4. Take proper diet homemade food like moong dal dalia, chapati etc. Get CBC checked and review with reports consult physician/me for further management and let me know what medicines you were taking and also tell me if you are having other symptoms like cough/ throat pain/ burning urine/ stomach pain so that we can confirm cause of fever.
2 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

He is having hydrocele from past 10 years. without pain. please suggest cure or Ayurveda treatment?

Homeopath, Sindhudurg
Most of the physician recommended surgical operation if the hydrocele is too large, as it poises a threat of super added infection. But there are some certain homeopathic remedies that are very fruitful and useful to treat the hydrocele in any conditions. The most valuable homeopathic remedies are rhus toxicodrendon, hydrocotyle asiatica and iodium, rhododendron, arnica montona, pulsatilla nigricans and graphitesa. Homoepathic treatment will help reduce hydrocele swelling and avoid recurrence.  if anybody takes proper treatment from homoeopath then hydroceles are very simple matter to treat in homeopathy.
2 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

When I am talking to some bad smell is coming. Pls give some helpful tips. thanks.

MDS - Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery
Dentist, Chennai
•Eat a healthy, balanced diet and avoid eating strongly flavoured or spicy food. •Cut down on sugary food and drink, as it can increase the amount of bacteria in your mouth. •Reduce your alcohol consumption. •Stop smoking. •Cut down on coffee. •Drink plenty of water to help prevent your mouth becoming dry. •Chew sugar-free gum after eating, to stimulate the flow of saliva. This will help clean away any remaining food particles. •Don't use toothpaste to clean your dentures, as it can scratch the surface and cause stains. •Clean your dentures thoroughly using soap and lukewarm water, denture cream or a denture-cleaning tablet. •Use a separate toothbrush to clean your dentures. •Make sure you visit your dentist for regular check-ups. Having regular dental check-ups will ensure that any plaque is removed from your teeth, particularly in areas that are difficult to reach. •Your dentist can recommend the best way to clean your teeth and gums, and point out areas you might be missing. They can also identify any signs of gum disease and ensure early treatment. •Gastritis, lung & sinus infection may also be the cause of bad smell in the mouth. 90% of bad breath is due to a dirty tongue. •If your bad breath is caused by a gastrointestinal problem, such as an H. Pylori infection or gastro-oesophageal reflux disease (GORD), you may be referred to a gastroenterologist. •Persistent bad breath or a bad taste in the mouth may be a warning sign of gum (periodontal) disease. Gum disease is caused by the buildup of plaque on teeth. •You may need deep cleaning & fill tooth cavities with artificial enamel filling. Rinse your mouth thoroughly with a mouth wash until then. Advance procedures can be done with laser too.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Hi Doctor, I am a 53 year old male, insulin dependent diabetic and a hypertensive. To add to this I am having BI polar disorder. Sugar control is average or below. BP under control. Now my medicines Lantus 20 units at Bedtime, Novorapid 10 units before lunch Glycigon 80, two times a day, two tablets each time For BP Olmin 40 LN Bloc 20 pantoprazole with Domstal one time a day As far as Bipolar problem is concerned I am cleared by psychiatrist to take all the above with the medicines he prescribed. I consider this a sensitive matter. I am always in stress because of my Job, I am the GM or second in command of a large turnover construction company. My morning sugar is between 95 tp 110, but post breakfast after 2 hours is 225. After taking my lunch I take novorapid 10 units hence for few hours my sugar drops to normal range. Again in the evening it when Novorapid effect is gone it climbs to 250-275. Remains like that perhaps till I sleep after taking Lantus 20 units, again in the morning it is normal. HB1C today's test shows a reading of 7.0. What should I do to take this reading to 6.0.

MD - Diabetology, Membership of the Royal College of Surgeons (MRCS), MBBS
Endocrinologist, Kochi
Mr. Lybrate-user, firstly, I congratulate you for having taken very good care of all those multiple problems you are suffering from. Secondly, I must commend the detailed manner in which you have described your present status. Thirdly, you have managed your diabetes pretty well. For your lifestyle & busy work schedule, an hba1c of 7% is quite good. You might be able to bring it down marginally, to 6.5% if you take care of your diet a bit more meticulously & exercise regulary. Beware of hypos when you exercise. All the best!
6 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I did not masturbate generally . But I discharge just by touch .after discharge it takes a long to ready again so it makes me embrassed in front of partner . Please suggest a better ayurvedic solution and helping exercises.

PG Diploma in Clinical Research, Diploma in Acupuncture, MBBS, College Of Physicians & Surgeons
General Physician, Mumbai
Premarital or extramarital sex is performed with subconscious tensions. Not ideal atmosphere to get desired result.proper history guidelines on consultation. All the best.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

World heart day advice to make your heart healthy

M.Sc Clinical Nutrition & Dietetics, P.G.Diploma in pachakarma, Bachelor of Ayurveda, Medicine and Surgery (BAMS)
Ayurveda, Jaipur
World heart day advice to make your heart healthy
World heart day advice from Dr. Deepa Sharma
1) maintain your healthy weight. If overweight then reduce your weight
2) control cholesterol - avoid fatty. Fried foods, junk food, cold drink.
Reduce trans fat, sugar, salt
3) manage blood pressure in range
4) do regular exercise, walk instead of driving always choose stairs instead of using elevators.
5) stop smoking
6) maintain blood sugar
7) eat healthy and nutrition diet rich in fruits and vegetables
8) try to reduce the portion size of unhealthy food and increase the size of healthy food.
9) eat fibre rich grains
10) if you drink alcohol, do so in moderation. This means an average of one to two drinks per day for men and one drink per day for women. (a drink is one 12 oz. Beer, 4 oz. Of wine, 1.5 oz. Of 80-proof spirits, or 1 oz. Of 100-proof spirits.)
Drinking more alcohol increases such dangers as alcoholism, high blood pressure, obesity, stroke, breast cancer, suicide and accidents.
9 people found this helpful

I want to know that if I masturbate after 15 days is it good or we need to masturbate one time in week.

Diploma in Diabetology, Pregnancy & Diabetes, Hypertension, Cardiovascular Prevention in Diabetes ,Thyroid
General Physician, Sri Ganganagar
One time in a week is the best way of masturbation to avoid night fall and it satisfy our sex desire also.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am 62 years old, for the last 6 years suffering from psoriasis I had taken ayurvedic, allopathy medicines no relief and no cure, is there any conclusive medicine for the full eradication of the diseases ?

CCP, MBA, Bachelor of Ayurveda, Medicine and Surgery (BAMS)
Ayurveda, Karnal
The best treatment is to go for panchakarma. Vaman every 15 days, virechan every 30 days & raktamokshan every 7 days. In addition to that takradhara is very useful.
2 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Hello sir, we are a newly married couple and we are trying to conceive a baby. Iam 24 years old and during inter course we achieve full penetration and ejaculation but when I take out my genitals out, some of the semen comes out. Does this mean that semen has not gone inside properly?

Diploma in Family Medicine, Fellowship in Diabetology, Diploma in Diabetology, FCCP, MBBS
General Physician,
Full penetration and ejaculation definitely semen would have gone inside. You do active sex between 11th to 16th day of periods with full penetration and ejaculation definitely by next year, this time you will have a baby in hand.
2 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Very bad smell is coming from my friends mouth. I cant tolerate that. What is the cure ?

MDS - Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery
Dentist, Chennai
Gastritis, lung & sinus infection may also be the cause of bad smell in the mouth. 90% of bad breath is due to a dirty tongue. We need more investigations with clinical examination to decide upon treatment. You may need deep cleaning. Rinse your mouth thoroughly with a mouth wash until then. Advance procedures can be done with laser too. Dental tips: - visit a dentist every six months for cleaning and a thorough dental check-up. Limit sugary food to avoid tooth decay. Gargle your mouth thoroughly after every meal. Scrub gently to clean your tongue with a tongue cleaner. Floss all your teeth inter dentally & brush twice daily, morning & night, up & down short vertical strokes, with ultra-soft bristles, indicator brush. Tooth brush to be changed every 2 months.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am blood sugar patient for last three month. So what should I do to release from it?

MBBS, CCEBDM, Diploma in Diabetology
Endocrinologist, Hubli-Dharwad
Mr Sanjeet, If you have been diagnosed to have diabetes mellitus (T2), then only way to remain fit and healthy is to take prescribed medication regularly, without missing the dose, take a planned restricted diet, that gives exact calories based on your ideal body weight, sugar levels and extent of physical exercise. Avoid sweets, direct sugar and jaggery, deep fried foods, junk foods and pastries. Consume more of green leafy vegetables and salads, permitted fruits (100 g a day). Refrain from alcohol and smoking. This changed life style has to be adapted for your life. The disease does not go away, you have to learn to live with it.
3 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

My wife is a diabetes patient. Her RBS Test result is 390. Which medicine to take?

Vaidya Visharad
Ayurveda, Narnaul
Dear, Diabetes is often called the silent killer. Diabetes, is a metabolic disease in which sugar does not get metabolized properly in the body. This means that the blood sugar levels continue to be high, threatening the normal functioning of the body. According to Ayurveda There are 20 forms of Diabetes : 4 are due to Vata, 6 result from Pitta, and 10 are caused by Kapha. But Diabetes (MADHUMEHA) is.Mainly kapha dosha disease. Poorly managed diabetes can lead to a host of long-term complications like :- Heart attacks, Strokes, Blindness, Nerve damage, Amputation of Limb. Impotency in men.Visit us at www.Malhotraayurveda.Com
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I have pain in my throat about 2 month. So I could not eat any thing. When I want to eat food my throat have paining. So I feel very weak. And illness. What should I do.

Ear-Nose-Throat (ENT) Specialist, Faridabad
You got fresh acute infection of the mouth dear, need to goto throat physician for evaluation and medications, do not try antibiotics by yourself.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

How to increase testosterone level in my body. Because my body doesn't increasing as per my age increasing. Soo plzzz help me.

M.D Psychiatry , DPM, MBBS
Psychiatrist, Mumbai
do a serum testosterone levels, if normal no need to take extra testosterone if report is not normal see a endocrinologist
3 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Is there any problem of having 36 mm cysts in both ovaries? and does it cure by using medicines.

B.H.M.S., Senior Homeopath Consultant
Homeopath, Delhi
You can take conium mac. - 0/ 4 thrice a day for two weeks. Revert back after two weeks with feedback.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I have severe pain in heel when getting out of bed in morning my uric acid is ok also my xray for foot is ok no spur is there what should I do?

Fellowship in Shoulder and Knee Surgeries, DNB (Orthopedics), Diploma In Orthopaedics (D. Ortho), MBBS
Orthopedist, Nagpur
You need calf stretching and hamstrings stretching exercises. Soft heel footwear. Some more exercises and hot and cold alternate bath
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am 32 years old and have diabetes due to which I am facing erection problem. please advise.

Advanced Aesthetics
Ayurveda, Gulbarga
Practice through masturbation. If you are unable to perform well in the bedroom, then you should consider masturbating for practice. You are not all alone in this venture. Many people do it. So, do not be embarrassed to try it out. The way you masturbate could also have effects on how you perform in the bedroom. Therefore, do not rush the process.The way to do it successfully is to make it last, just like you would do when you are not alone in the bedroom. Pay attention to your partner?s needs and desires. When you pay special attention to the needs and the desires of your partner, you can make your sexual experience a pleasurable one. This can also help you slow down your performance in the bedroom. When you talk about this with your partner beforehand, you can easily avoid any awkwardness when you wish to slow down during a heated moment. You can also alternate the pace in order to take a break, so that it can help you focus on enhancing your sexual experience. Get some medical help. If you have an erectile dysfunction or some other problems such as Peyronie?s disease, then you might need to get some medical help.Do not hesitate to ask your doctor for help related to your performance in the bedroom. It is however never a bad decision to do some exercises in order to enhance your sexual performance with your partner apart from seeking medical help. ? Red hot chilli peppers ?Naturally hot and spicy, this food is known to boost both the libido of a person, as well as their sexual performance. ? Eggs ?Eggs can help balance the hormone levels of a person and improve the sexual performance of a person by decreasing their stress levels. Ayurvedic medicenes ? Safed musli (small fennel/nigella seed) ? Shudh shilajit (asphaltum) For treatment and any queries ask privately..
Submit FeedbackFeedback
View All Feed