Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. A. Majid Maniar
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. A. Majid ManiarYour feedback matters!
Help I am 29 years old man I am suffering from tonsils problems since last two and a half year I am consulting ent taking medicine even took a ayurvedic treatment I got a recovery and doing precaution but uncertain tonsils appeared any time on end of feb I gone with the rear disease called gbs syndrome gone with treatment got recovery I do not know still I am scared that disease should not come again my weight is increasing I am doing diet and I had a water retention problem so I am taking triflaa my face looks puffy despite I am doing all suggested exercise all these things are related to my throat?
He sir My age is 32 I have very low sperm count Pls help me to increase my sperm count Also help me with diets Pls answer in hindi if possible about foods for diets.
Dear Sir, I had a ringworm and itching from many days. When I am used Tab Terbinafine HCl & Tube with Cefadroxil Tab for 20-30 Days then the ring worm and itching was totally disappeared and after 1 months it would be started automatically what can I do Please help?
What is the best medicine to counter fever in this hot season. And what are the healthy food and good in summer.
Sir am suffering from serious piles which causes bleeding and unable to go to rest room second how can we get over pain in the time of periods.
Sir, I am 32 years old I have a problem of erection. When I masturbate I am getting erection but normally I am not getting. And when I try sex with a girl also I am not getting the erection. And when I put into vagina of a girl am not getting the feel and its going down. I masturbate everyday from last ten years. And also I have uric acid and fatty liver and I am taking medicine fatty liver and now sgot ,sgpt is in control which doctor should consult and what I have to do.
Sir,I am suffering from lambar spine problem because of which I am getting pain and burning sensation around thighs and buttocks at the time of sitting in a chair or riding a bike for 20 minutes or more.I tried all medicines for 5 yes but it is of not much help.can I get permanent cure?
Sir am taking smart gainer with milk in morning and evening. Ingredients (Malt dextrin, Starch, Whole Milk Powder, Skimmed Milk Powder, Sucrose, Soy Protein Isolate, Whey Protein Concentrate (80%), Creatine Monohydrate, Cocoa powder, Added Flavors (Nature Identical Flavoring Substances), Calcium Phosphate & Sodium Benzoate.) m daily go for 1 hour workout only in evening.in diet m taking soybean seeds and bananas. But not any improvement in my body, so please tell me can I take dianabol capsules, if you have any idea tell me.
During intercourse he gets low immediately. Can you please suggest any medication which is safe and effective. If there is any other natural way other than medication to increase the time then do suggest that as well. Thank you.
Can not study for more than 1 hour since my admission in engineering college. Sleeping a lot. Please tell me some way to restore my studies.
Sir kindly suggest me balanced diet so I can become healthy. Always I feel tired and feels sleepy at the time of work.
How to improve our digestion system. I can't able to digest my food properly. Daily I can't get feel fully fresh. Please suggest me something.
During pregnancy, your body is subjected to several physiological changes including increased hair fall, continuous indigestion, headaches, development of varicose veins, skin pigmentations and so on. The growing baby bump hinders free movement as well. Quality time with your husband or partner is helpful, but is not the best way to relax you. During pregnancy many partners stop having sex due to body issues. Intercourse is extremely important to comfort an expecting mother. Going by a few sex positions cited below, partners can enjoy pregnancy without a speck of stress.
1. Spooning- In spooning a woman lies on one of her sides while the male partner lies behind her on his left or right side. Both partners should lie on the same side or if not they will end up turning their backs at each other. Penetration happens from behind. This position enables shallow penetration, which is good for the baby.
2. Do it like a clip- In this case two bodies should align like a clip. The man lies on his back while the woman is on the top facing him. Her knees are folded next to him and she is in the shape of an arch. Her hands serve as support as they are firmly placed on the bed behind her arching back. There is ample space for the bump.
3. Perch on him- It is healthier to avoid pressure on the abdominal region when pregnant. Make your man sit on a stable surface; say a stool or a chair. Sit on his lap with your back against his chest. This way the woman can regulate the depth of penetration by moving backward and forward. She is on her toes and her abdomen faces no weight.
4. Do it the Amazon way- The Amazon style of intercourse needs to be carried out on a chair or a stool. The male partner remains seated while the woman sits on his lap facing him with her legs across his sides. The baby bump is comfortably positioned between the partners and the lady takes charge by moving up and down.
5. Doggy style- The doggy style keeps the expecting mother away from exertion. She crouches on her hands and legs while the male partner enters her body from behind.
6. Living Room style- Let your rounded belly rest against the softness of the living room couch. Kneel on the couch to suit your feasibility, while your partner penetrates you from behind. The pregnant woman balances her body by holding on to the couch with her hands. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Sexologist.
One of the most common queries faced by doctors dealing with pregnancies are risks associated with having sex during the gestation and post-partum periods. Such doubts arise from both genuine concern and also from several superstitions and myths.
As a matter of fact, having sex during pregnancy is perfectly normal and safe. However, keeping in mind the changes the woman is going through, there are a few specific do's and don'ts you need to follow while having sex during pregnancy.
- Be aware: Pay attention to the doctor's evaluation of the expecting mother's condition. Many pregnancy risks can be predicted at an early stage. Abstain in case of predictions pointing to a risky gestation period and/ or delivery. Get yourself tested regularly, so that there is no possibility of transmitting infections to the expecting mother.
- Enjoy foreplay: Pregnancy normally results in increased sensation in the erotogenic zones. Foreplay is a great way to relieve a woman's tension and she will enjoy your touch more than ever.
- Pay attention to your partner's needs and reactions: Women have to go through a lot during pregnancy like fatigue all the time, along with sudden nausea and extreme mood swings. So, paying more attention to your partner's needs and reactions will help make the act more enjoyable for both of you.
- Don't go for multiple partners: Multiple partners increase the risk of infections. It is not advisable to have sex with multiple partners during this time.
- Don't use sex toys: Use of sex toys during pregnancy is discouraged as it increases the risk of infections.
- Don't try risky positions and maneuvers: Please keep your desires for exotic positions in check. Risque behavior can lead to injuries.
- Don't keep yourself ahead of her: It is perfect idiocy to keep your desires ahead of the needs and desires of the love of your life. By putting yourself ahead of her you will not only negatively affect her mental health, but her physical health as well.
- Do not mix drugs with intimacy: Use of intoxicants during her pregnancy to enhance your senses will put the healthy growth and delivery of the child in jeopardy. A number of birth defects in children are the result of using intoxicating substance use during pregnancy. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor.