Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Nephrologists in India. You will find Nephrologists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Nephrologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. A.L. KirpalaniYour feedback matters!
Sir meri wife ka 29 june 2016 C SECTION HUA tha aur ab unko frequent urination ho raha tha sath hi urine me cheete chitia bhi lag rahi thi sath hunger and thirs bhi jyada lag rahi thi mene glucometer se fasting blood glucose check karaya aur 96 aaya joki normal hai aur mene urine ka bhi test karay bo bhi normal yani no infection and abnormality ab sir batay ki ye urination kyo ho raha hai aur kyo urin me chitia lag rahi hai kya mujhe Hb1C karwana chahia.
I am 55 years old. Frequency of urinating is very high why it is so? and what medicine are recommended?
How to stop and prevent kidney stones and what are the exercise and food that may decrease in risk of stones and how to stop infection of stones?
While I m goning urine I fill jealous in my penis nd it doesnt go smoothly it falls very slowly lyk a drop drop smetyms I do shit in my pant while urineing its very difficult to stand nd urine I hve to go l?o nly for urnie also means I cant use nly urine toilets please help me out fr dis.
I am a 36 yr old. I am female and I have a problem of stone 16mm in left kidney. So what should I do?
Mujhe kuch month se toilet baar bar aa raha hai mne M.D Dr. Ko dikhaya unhone Ultrasound karaya , urine test karaya, blood test karaya unhone bataya urine infection ho gya hai par unki medicine se aur jaldi jaldi toilet aane laga phir mane M.B.B.S Dr. Ko dikhaya unhone bola UTI ho gya hai unki medicine se kuch fayada hua phir unhone sabhi test dubara karye and urine culture bhi sabhi normal aaye jab se mane medicine start kari jab se toilet ma jalan aur hone lagi aur toilet hamesa mehsus rehta hai jase kuch toilet urinary track ma aa gya ho asa phele nahi tha toilet karke aao phir toilet mehsus , pani piyo phir toilet mehsus, neend aaye tho night ma mujhe koi problem nahi hote par jase he bed se par niche rakho turant toilet mehsus hone lagte hai aur morning ma toilet ma jalan bhi nahi hoti phir mane online urologist ko dikhaya unhone bola ya sab stress ke karan hai phir mane es baare me read kiya us time se kuch kam ho gya toilet phir toilet mehsus hota hai thora thora phir mane urologist ko dikhaya unhone bola jalan , toilet mehsus hona ya sab anxiety ke bimari ho gye hai jiske karan toilet mehsus hona jalan hona ya sab ho raha hai inhone mujhe soliten 5 mg lena ko kha and psychiatrist ko dikhane ko kha , par es medicine se mujhe toilet late start hota haiaur ma jayada toilet ke baare ma sochta hu tho toilet jaldi jaldi aane lagte hai mujhe toilet ke tension bani rahti hai ma karu ma bahut prasan ho gya hu .please provide me some best advise and medicine I want yours help.
Hy. My urine passes white like something I don't know what's tht in all time pls tll me something for rid get this.
Now I have kidney stone. So what are the steps taken for these disease?? Pls suggest a treatment for these.
Frequently coming urine I. E, more than 5 times perhour. I was suffering this disease from years. What is the solution for this?
Whenever I urinate I feel burning sensation. Urge to urinate increase. Have kidney stone in left kidney. please suggest treatment.
My problem urine track burning. When passing urine that time only. I already had lots of anti biotics to eat but problem is not solve. My sgpt 57.62. What is symptom of urine burning. So please advice.?
She is suffering from urinal infection. Doctor said her kidney size is increased. Doctor said she can drink fruit juices more but do not drink coconut water more than 1 coconut. What is difference between fruit juice & coconut water on function of kidney.
Dr. my mthr test v did bfre 5 days she. Gt fasting plasma glucose 233 n corr. Urine glucose (fasting) NIL n post prandial plasma glucose is 354 n corr. Urine glucose (post lunch) is smthng. Lk ++++++ symbol given so Dr. I nt understand my mthr. Hvng sugar I wnt to confirm tht if hve Wht procedure to do to decrease sugar.
I am 21.5 years old female. Weight 46kg. Height 5'3" I am suffering from urine problems from about 3-4 months. But from one months. It is very severe. I feel urge to urinate soon after urinating. Nocturia is there. I can not even sleep because of repeated urges to urinate. I even urinate full quantity of urine even if it is just 2 minutes later than last micturition. Sometimes onset of micturition is delayed. It becomes difficult. I experience lower back pain after urination. And hypogastric region is swollen and painful to touch. Urine contains little to large foam most of times. I had given urine culture and analysis to diagnose the cause. Urine culture report is ok. No bacterial growth But in urine analysis. Rare pus cells are present. And calcium oxalate crystals are there. What can be diagnosed now? What should I do?
Hey. Plzz I want to know. About my problem. I have problem. In my urine. When I do urine. Its burn. Its happen suddenly. What I do. Plzz tell me.
A kidney stone is a hard crystal-like material or growth that is formed inside the kidney or the urinary tract. The medical term for this condition is nephrolithiasis. Here are a few natural ways by which you can get rid of kidney stones without having them removed surgically:
- Lemon juice and olive oil: This remedy says that blending five spoons of olive oil with five spoons of lemon juice can be beneficial. Drink this mix on an empty stomach and after that drink a glass of water. You need to mix this potion and drink it straight first thing in the morning and again in the late evening. Make sure to drink a lot of water too. Proceed with this treatment for a few days until the stone passes through your urine. It is believed that the lemon juice could separate the kidney stones and the olive oil would help in providing grease for passing the stone all the more effectively.
- Pomegranate Juice: We have all heard that pomegranates have numerous medical advantages. Further, the seeds of pomegranates can be viewed as another characteristic solution for kidney stones. One can have pomegranate juice in order to handle kidney stones.
- Apple cider vinegar: Apple cider vinegar is made of citrus extract that could help in dissolving kidney stones and help the body pass the stones more effortlessly. What is more, it is trusted that apple cider vinegar helps in the avoidance of kidney stones in the first place by neutralising the impact on blood and urine and keep the kidney stones from advancing. This home cure prescribes that blending two tablespoons of apple cider vinegar with six to eight spoons of water and drinking the blend every now and again for the duration of the day, and particularly before dinner times will end up breaking up kidney stones.
- Natural Celery: Celery is a leafy vegetable and celery seeds are great kidney tonics. Customary usage of celery seed, as a flavour or as a tea, may improve the kidney stone problem.
- Coke and asparagus: Basic home solutions for kidney stones includes drinking a lot of Coke and tailing it up by eating a half-pound of steamed asparagus. Supporters of this technique propose that the phosphoric corrosive found in Coke helps in dissolving the kidney stones. Asparagus is used as a diuretic. Coke alone will dehydrate you, which is not ideal in case you are experiencing kidney stones.
- Uva Ursi: Uva Ursi is a very natural remedy for kidney stones. Not just will it battle off disease in the kidneys, however, it might also lessen pain and improve the health of the urinary tract. 500mg three times each day is prescribed for kidney stones.
Though these are Ayurvedic remedies, it is still advisable that one should not go for self medication and should consult a Ayurvedic practitioner to know the correct dosage and usage.