Find numerous ENT Specialists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find ENT Specialists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find ENT Specialists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment of Tonsils (Tonsillitis)
Hearing Aid Fitting
Treatment of Throat and Voice Problems
Earlobe Repair Procedure
Treatment of Sleep Disturbance
Nose Reshaping Procedure
Hearing Testing Techniques
Nasal And Sinus Allergy Care
Cochlear Implant Procedure
Ear Micro Surgery
Treatment Of Hearing Deficiency
Submit a review for Dr. A K ChaudriYour feedback matters!
I need to clear my throat every time I start to speak. I also have pain in my throat and have to apply lots of pressure before I speak. I feel a sort blockage there. Why is this happening?
I am 21 years old, I have problem with my nose I get mucus from my nose while eating, when ever I get mucus even I get irritation also because I get mucus all time when ever I take little of spicy food.
I have been experiencing throat and sternal pain for the last five years. I can sense the pain clearly only when I move these parts i. E when I twist my chest region or bend my throat. At times I also experience bouts of coughing episodes. And from last two months I have slight wheezing like symptom-I am not sure what it is-once when I had the symptom I went to a nearby health centre and the doctor there said it was the beginning of asthma. The throat and chest pain has been constant for all these years. Doctors have said after endoscopy that I have GERD and LPRD. I have taken RABIUM tablets for four months, followed by" RABEMAC LS" for two weeks. I dont find much relief. Can GERD symptom persist even after taking medicines for this long time?
I am not feeling well from around a month. Have been going through body pain, headache, light fever and tiredness, weakness. Got myself checked up but no findings yet. All checkups done hiv, sugar, CPR,sinusitis, thyroid,completeblood count and other blood related tests. But have been still suffering. Can anyone help me what.
Sir, I am suffering from tonsils stone. I have lot of pain on my tonsils and suffering from light fever. Please suggest me what can I do?
A nose surgery (rhinoplasty) is performed to alter the structure and shape of your nose and improve its function and or appearance. Here are a few things you should know about nose surgeries:
- Consult your doctor: Before deciding on undergoing a nose surgery, speak with a doctor regarding issues with your nose. Your doctor will check your problems and judge whether or not surgery is a feasible option. It is only with your doctor's confirmation that you should go for the surgery.
- The surgery is done either with local anesthesia (your nose and surrounding areas will be numbed) or general anesthesia (you will fall asleep).
- The surgeon will make incisions in your nostrils and base of the nose and alter the shape, structure and position of the cartilages in your nose for appealing shape and better functionality. Polyp removal is also done by rhinoplasty.
- Recovery after the surgery: You will be required to wear a nose splint. You can expect swelling around the eyes, which will begin to subside after the third day. Swelling in the nose will go away after six months. Therefore, do not expect to see your results immediately, final condition of your nose will be apparent after the recovery period is over. You should avoid strenuous activity for 3 to 6 weeks. Do not smoke or drink alcohol during recovery. Smoking slows recovery time and alcohol reduces normal effects of drugs.
Type of rhinoplasty you can opt for
- Closed rhinoplasty: Incisions are made inside the nostrils and hence there is no scarring.
- Open rhinoplasty: An additional cut is made along the columella and this may result in scarring. However, the position of the scar is such that it is almost unnoticeable.
Risks associated with it
Any surgical procedure has certain risks. These risks associated with nose surgery include:
- Adverse effect to anesthesia
- Unfavorable outcomes
- Visible scarring
- Difficulty breathing
- Chronic nosebleeds
- A perforated septum
- Burst blood vessels
- Nervous damage
- Possibility of revision surgery