Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Ayurvedas online in Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Treatment of Mohs Micrographic Surgery
Nail Surgery Procedures
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Asthma Management Program
Ayurvedic Massage Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Kerala Massage Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. A.K. BiswasYour feedback matters!
I was got accident in the year 2013 and I got some wound in my knee that time I have ignored the internal pain of my knee, I thought I was due to my wound, after some days I have got xray of my knee and consulted the doctor but nothing came out, now few days before I have walked approx 8-9 km in two days. And my knee pain started again, and that pain only affect in the time of walking, and it is something feel like my veins is misplacing while walking and itd pain alot. What should I do?
I have diagnosed with hypertension, my bp was 160/100, now I am taking amlodipine 5mg, my blood report was rbc count was 6.5 million. My hb was 13.2. I am a 18 years 8 months male. My Dr. did not said anything about the rbc count. But I think the rbc count is high. Whats your opinion? Thank you.
Hello sir my name is Rahul Maurya and my age is 22. Sir I want to ask about appetizer. Accutly my food dose is small and my weight is also not good. Can I use appetizer for increasing weight and also for good digestive system. Can you please suggest me about good appetizer.
I haven't been able to sleep since 2 days and I am having a severe headache, tried multiple home remedies, but didn't work, what to do? Please help me!
Sir my left testicle pains a lot and it sags more than the right one sir am I suffering from any serious issues.
I am 45 years old and suffering from hypo thyroid since 2005 and take 100 mcg thyoronom, but off late have been facing mascule pain some time severe in my both legs some time swelling is also there.
I am 32 years old. I have psoriasis since dec 2002. I take all type of medicine but its not clear from my skin. Please tell me how it will clear permanent? What types of food I take to clear this? Currently I take alopathic medicine. Methoxirate, folic acid, sylicacid ointment, protar shampu.
What are the reasons of dengue and malaria and what are difference between them and how can one be saved from these fatal disease?
Hello Sir, I am 23 years old boy. I was sick from last 20 days due to which my White Blood Cells was increased probably due to infection. Few days back I see that there is a small bald on my middle head. What is the cause for this and what will be a total treatment cost? Any recommended Lotions.
Dr. My height is about 5.5 feet and I wanna increase it. But don't know how? I'm of 18 years old, please help me.
My daughter 17 yr old undergone surgery of ovarian cyst more than two months ago se is having menstrual period continously for the last 21 days she is having dinofirst twice a day, primolut n, tranostat. Please advise.
Hi. Am under fertility treatment for pregnancy. Used siphene last time n my follicle was just 11 mm. Thus time also doctor has advised to take the same. Along with five injections. But this period cycle. My bleeding was very less. N got stopped in third day itself. How effective will this cycle help me in pregnancy.
Physical disorders which hamper your intimate life can prove to be an embarrassment when it disrupts intimacy between you and your partner. To alleviate such problems, modern treatment processes have developed rapidly over the last couple of years in order to provide the best results and that too, within a very short period of time.
However, these methods aren’t usually curative, but mostly provide symptomatic relief. Regular and constant medication is necessary in order to achieve best results. Needless to say, this is a time consuming, and resource-draining alternative when compared to Ayurvedic medicine.
If you are finding it difficult to perform and last longer in bed, you might want to consider Ayurvedic remedies since they aim at attacking the very root of the problem and accelerate recovery within no time! Ayurveda recommends a number of herbs to alleviate performance problems, and improve sexual activities:
- Ashvagandha is most commonly used for problems pertaining to sexual disorders. It lowers stress levels, develops the nervous system, and enhances the overall operation of the patient’s autonomic nervous system in order to trigger better sexual performance.
- Talmakhana is the herb employed for treating semen anomalies. It checks premature ejaculation, enhances circulation of blood to the genitals, and at the same time, improves the production of sperm.
- Shatavari stimulates sperm production naturally, boosting both the quantity as well as the quality of sperm found in the semen.
- Kaunch looks into the problem of premature ejaculation and is ideal for patients who eject thin, watery semen. The herb increases viscosity of the semen, with the result that the lifespan of sperms increase.
- Shilajit effectively corrects erectile dysfunction and improves the circulation of blood to the groin, thereby solving problems pertaining to erection. This is the most popularly used Ayurvedic remedy that enables men to last longer in bed and experience greater pleasure during intercourse.
- Along with the above, what is essentially remedial in this case is to maintain proper lifestyle, have a balanced diet, abstain from alcohol and drugs and exercise regularly. In addition to this, a few ‘asanas’ in Yoga, like the ‘bhujangasana’ and ‘paschimotasana’ ensure better circulation to the genital areas which in turn, help you last longer in bed! If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda.