Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Orthopedists in India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Knee Injury Treatment
Treatment of Spine Injuries
Submit a review for Dr. A J ThakurYour feedback matters!
My son aged 39 yrs is suffering from cervical stenosis for the last 3 years and has neck pain, shoulder pain besides weakness in the legs and numbness in hands and legs. He has been advised nectomy. Is there any alterntive treatment to get rid of the symptoms?
Right elbow fractured. Screw implemented 3 screw. One taken out. Two are still in. Extension and flexion not 100%. Its approx 20% less. Done 4 month regular physiotherapy and proposed exercise. Need solution. Want 100% movement. please suggest)
I underwent an ACL operation on 8th December 2015. Then Physiotherapy for 2 months. I am still unable to run and sometimes I feel pain in the knee when I bend it completely or use stairs or do fast walking. I want to ask that after how much time, I could run or walk fastly or swim without pain. I am doing regular exercise of my knee for 15 mins like cardio, half Squats etc.
My grandmother she is a sugar patient and she's trouble with left hand pain is more please give the any solution or medicine of this tqqq.
A girl aged 29 years having problem with white vaginal discharges since last two years, presently she feel a considerable weakness and discomfort and backache. I need your support and guideline to get treatment.
My legs are paining since 2 days and the pain is at from the knees to foot? Hair fall is more? Not getting sleep before before 1to2 at mid night?
Hello, I'm 22 years old had sex with my boyfriend on Dec since my date of periods is 17 th I haven't got my periods nearly 1.5 months over I even tried pregnancy test but 2 times also got a negative results I took meprate tablets for 5 days along with that I'm taking iron tablets also and haven't got my periods I'm very scared that I am pregnant Can I take hemoglobin test is there any chance of knowing that we r pregnant pls suggest I'm very scared of this as my mom vl take to hospital But I have symptoms of back pain stomach pain flowing of white liquid.please advice
I have knee pain from last three months I have gone to a doctor who give me a liquid medicine named omilcal suspension with calcium supplements Vitamin D3 and Vitamin B12.
I have severe ache in my arms That goes from head to neck then arms Is it cervical or migraine pain?
I am just 28 yrs old lady my weight 58kg and i am getting knee pain from last 3 months i am not able to walk not able to sit on floor. Please give a suggestion for this
I have 6 months baby and now I m suffering from problem of back and legs pain please suggest me good tablet of calcium?
My brother got a knee injury during playing. And his MRI impressions are as follows. :Bucket handle tear of medial meniscus. :high grade partial tear of anterior cruciate ligament. :bone contusion/marrow edema in the posterior aspect of lateral tibial condyle and in the lateral femoral condyle. :Grade-2 sprain in medial collateral ligament. :moderate joint effusion. Give proper suggestions regarding surgery AMD if the recovery is done without surgery. Give proper suggestions.
Hello Sir, I am Vijayashree, working as Chemistry lecturer, I have to stand for longer time to take classes in college that's why suffering from leg pain kindly suggest me some ayurvedic medicines. Thank you.
Back pain is one the most common problems that you are most likely to experience, given the rigors of the modern day lifestyle. Back pain is usually characterized by a mild to severe pain in your lower back area. Some of the causes of back pain can be:
Homeopathy, with its plethora of medicines, serves as a better alternative as compared to its allopathic counterpart in curing back pain permanently, both acute as well as chronic. Homeopathic remedies are completely natural remedies without any side effect whatsoever.
Here are some basic homeopathic remedies for back pain:
- Arnica: If the cause of your back pain is an injury, Arnica can be one of the best homeopathic medicines. In this sort of a pain, you experience stiffness and soreness at the back of your muscles.
- Bryonia: If your backache worsens with movement, Bryonia can help to cure this problem. You experience a stiff and tearing pain which worsens in humid and hot conditions. Try not to lie on a soft surface if you experience this sort of a pain. Proper rest with this medicine is suggested.
- Kali Carb: Kali carb is best in treating low back pain, especially in females after a delivery. This medicine caters to the sort of a pain which renders a great amount of weakness to your back muscles.
- Mag Phos: It is one of the best homeopathic remedies if you experience a sort of a pain, which is relieved by external application of heat. Pain, both of acute and chronic stages, can be cured by this medicine.
- Rhus tox: If your pain gets worse with movement, Rhus-tox is one of the most potent homeopathic remedies which can treat the issue. This sort of a pain causes stiffness in the back and at times, gets aggravated when you are resting.
- Bellis Per: This homeopathic wonder takes care of pain which is chronic, or which has been left untreated since a long time. Any surgical related back pain problem can also be remedied by this medicine.
Even though some of the medications are mentioned here, it is better to take proper advice from your homeopathic practitioner, as the dosage and frequency must be decided by your doctor only based on the symptoms and your medical history.