Find numerous Orthopedists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Orthopedists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Submit a review for Dr. A I WegYour feedback matters!
A 30 year old female patient has persistent swelling in both arms and both legs since past 6 months. The reason for this problem is not yet known. It is also not known which line of doctors needs to be consulted in this regard. Earlier she complaint about trembling in hands, fainting for 15 to 60 minutes, which is not repeating now. She also suffered low blood pressure occasionally. Want to know the right treatment for the problem.
When I sleep I will feel so much pain in my legs in my head in my hands and when I wake up in morning I am feeling very bed give me some suggestion.
I am 26 years old male away from exercise and up and down meals time sleeping late at night getting up late in the afternoon because of delivery work I drive active scooter a loots form 60 to 70 km a days has a lower back pain and feeling like not proper motion of joints in knee and hip joint what to do? thank you.
I had slipped in the bathroom few years back. Since then I get very bad pain in the hip joint going down to the knees n whole leg. Mostly left side. Mri of lower back & hip joint had shown inflammation of hip joint after suffering for one month. Neurologist had prescribed several blood tests which showed that its not even arthritis. This pain has been coming and going through the years. At times it went with painkiller like indocap. When in pain i'm unable to walk, stand, sit or lie down comfortably. Feels as if one leg is shorter than the other. Please help me as nothing has been diagnosed in so many years despite tests. Right now in severe pain since a month and a half.
My aunt have Rheumatoid Arthritis & She's taking DMARDS ; have stomach burning sensation . What should I do?
Hello Doctor, I would like to ask you about my back bone tail. Actually I feel like my bone tail is itching me whenever I sit for long time. And sometimes it get harder to when I sit at the same position for long time. My age is 21 and is it normal to have back bone tail little bit more? Do you have any solution to decrease my back bone tail or any exercise for that? My back bone tail doesn't hurts me but sometimes I don't feel comfortable to sit on the floor or on the flat surface because my back bone tail touches on the flat surface/floor. Give me some advice to make me feel comfortable and better.
Ek hafte phele mera chota sa acident usme meri gardan ko zatka laga tha uske 2 din baad se meri gardan me dard raheta he dard sar tak bhi phochoc jata he kaya problam hogi?
Hi sir. I am getting pain at anus severely. I am suffering from back pain from last 2 years and diagnosed with spondylitis. Pain in buttocks from last 1 year. getting stool normal but dark brown in color from last 5 days. What may be the problem. Am I suffering from piles? Please tell me sir?
Joints are intersections between bones; they provide support to your body during movement. There are a host of conditions which might lead to joint pain; they are bursitis, osteoarthritis, rheumatoid arthritis and gout. The most common joint pain disorders are knee pain, hip pain and shoulder pain.
Ayurveda associates joint pain with loss of bone density in the joints. This problem is characterized by a feeling of discomfort and cracking sounds. If the condition is not treated, it might lead to immobilization of the joint. The condition of the bones tends to deteriorate as they do not receive enough nutrition.
The other cause that leads to joint pain is toxin accumulation in the joints. As the toxin accumulates, it leads to heavy and stiff joints. If preventive measures are not taken on time, continuous accumulation of toxins may lead to swollen joints.
The various Ayurvedic remedies for joint pain are:
- Diet: Focus on eating foods especially that are salty, sour and sweet in taste. Add healthy foods such as rye and quinoa along with ghee as they pacify the "vata" in your body. Focus on natural foods such as vegetables and fruits to your diet.
- Herbs: Certain herbs such as turmeric help to treat joint pain. It contains curcumin that has anti-inflammatory properties which help in reducing the pain. You may also consume fenugreek seeds for its antioxidant content and anti-inflammatory properties.
- Lifestyle Changes: Make sure you exercise on a daily basis, do basic bodyweight exercises such as push-ups and squats to improve your strength. You may also start with yoga workouts to build flexibility and mobility in your body.
- Smoking and Alcohol: Limit smoking and alcohol consumption to keep your body healthy, and free from free radical damage. Alcohol may also cause you to put on weight, thus leading to obesity. Smoking may cause various problems in the lungs that may lead to breathing disorders.
I am 21 years and suffering from achne on sholders and surrounding area and on triseps side of hands after few days their dark spots also impressed.
I am 21 year old male. I hurt my left shoulder while bench press its not to much but just wanted to start lifting weight again. please suggest.?
Our bones are composed of calcium deposits, and with age, the amount of deposits gradually reduce, leading to porous bones called in medical terms as osteoporosis - osteo for bone and porosis for porous. Osteoporosis is more common in females, especially after menopause, as there is a strong hormonal connection to osteoporosis.
An advice for females post 40 is to include calcium and vitamin d supplements, thereby delaying the onset and reducing the severity of this condition.
Listed below are some common treatments, which improve calcium and phosphorus metabolism, reduce bone loss, and improve bone mass.
- Silicea (silica) - Delicate people who are often very nervous and get tired easily and have a low resistance to infection get benefited from this medication. The spine is the most affected, and there might even be fractures and pus or fistula formation. It helps in healing broken bones and removing bone splinters. This works well in cases where calcium assimilation is affected by improving calcium assimilation.
- Calcarea phosphorica - This works very well in cases where the spine has been affected. Patients with softened spine and curved body benefit very well from this. This also can be used where there is associated anemia and increased bone pain due to cold weather. At an emotional level, people with general dissatisfaction and a strong desire to travel and wanting a change of situations can also benefit from this.
- Symphytum - Popularly known as 'knit bone,' this medicine is believed to help unite fractured bones very effectively by promoting strong callous formation. Not just new fractures, this also helps in patients who have pain in old healed or partially healed fractures.
- Calcarea carbonica - This works well in patients who have issues with calcium absorption, get tired easily, are anxious and stressed out easily. Cold often worsens the pain and there could be swelling of joints and neck and back pain. There is also a strong craving for sweets in these people.