Find numerous Endocrinologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Endocrinologists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Endocrinologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. A. Gokani
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Diabetic Diet Counseling
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Pre And Post Delivery Care
Sperm Donor Program
Adult Diabetes Treatment
Type 1 Diabetes Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. A. GokaniYour feedback matters!
Hello doctor, I have thalassemia major from birth and diabetes for 3 yrs. So I want to ask you that can I use mixtard for treatment of diabetes? Instead of regular and nph. Morning - Regular 17 nph 24, night - regular 10 nph 9 that I am using?
Hello doc, my sister is suffering from diabetes. She is having glucose level in blood 330. And she is suffering from breathing problem. Tell me your advice for it.
I am a 48 years male. By profession a professor. Diabetic for last 8 years. Having uric acid and thyroid slightly above the margin. Suffering from backache, whole body pain and weakness. Taking medicines for diabetes and thyroid. But sugar level fasting between 180-200. Pp=250-270. Please suggest!
I am 23 (Female) and I have Type 1 Diabetes and have fungal infection on my whole body looking very dark and scary itching so much from last two month, my treatment is going but still no any improvement, what should I do now? Please help me sir please please.
I have diabetics since 1998 and its normal if I take insulien 10 point a day. Waking half an hrs. In the morning. What to do to avoid insulin?
My mother is having diabetes. Sometimes it goes to 350 or above. She is taking the medicine named GLIZID-M. Is it the right medicine.
I am only 14 year old and have the thyroid problem it is since last 4 years. And my weight is continuously increasing and am not getting any kind of good results. And I want to ask that can I have green coffee for weight iis it good for my health. Can please help me.
My parents have diabetes. Is there any possibility for me to lead a diabetes free life? I am 27 and obese.
It is extremely remarkable to note how homeopathic treatments have gained immense acceptance and recognition in the field of modern-day treatment procedures, offering the most effective and safe medication options. A number of thyroid problems can, in fact, be alleviated with the help of homeopathic remedies, also saving you the trouble of encountering unwanted and unforeseen side effects of the normal prescription drugs. The most common problems pertaining to the thyroid gland are possibly hypothyroidism and hyperthyroidism. Both the conditions can be cured with utmost efficacy when the right drugs are prescribed.
Hypothyroidism And Homeopathy
Hypothyroidism is the medical condition wherein the thyroid gland underperforms and produces insufficient amount of hormones required for the normal functioning of the body. The most effective homeopathic remedies for hypothyroidism are:
- Nux Vomica: This remedy is usually recommended to those patients who suffer from extreme temperament and ones who feel chilly often without any particular reason. Obstinate constipation in the patients is also curbed by this medicine. Women with prolonged periods are also prescribed Nux Vomica to decrease the incidence of period related problems.
- Lycopodium Clavatum: Patients of hypothyroidism who complain of gastric troubles are the ones who usually opt for Lycopodium Clavatum. Excessive hair fall as a result of hypothyroidism can also be cured with it.
- Calcera Carbonica: It is usually ranked as the best medicine for treating hypothyroidism, especially in patients who suffer from cold feet, extreme fatigue, and bowel problems.
Hyperthyroidism And Homeopathy
A condition wherein the thyroid gland tends to be overactive and produces more than the requisite level of hormones is usually referred to as a classic case of hyperthyroidism. Homeopathic treatments for this abnormality aim at treating the root causes to achieve best results:
- Lachesis Mutus: Hyperthyroidism patients who persistently complain of rising body heat are prescribed this. It also lessens the problems of fatigue and queasiness.
- Iodium: Patients who lose their weight quickly despite maintaining a healthy diet are prescribed doses of Iodium. Anxiousness and fatigue are also cured along with other problems.
- Conium Maculatum: Patients who suffer from acute depression and refuse to participate in day-to-day activities are generally given this. Trembling and profuse perspiration are treated effectively with the help of Conium Maculatum.