Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Submit a review for Dr. A D SawantYour feedback matters!
I am 37 years old male and had been suffering from sneezing, cold, nasal congestion, sometime runny nose too from last 1 year. I realized it when I first got infected to viral fever, got checked by a physician, but recovered soon. April 2015 onwards its severe. I used local medicines for dry cough.
My wife is diabetic and presently on insulin morning 21u and evening 17u along with one oral tablet in afternoon. She has recently started taking BGR 34one tablet twice (morning /evening. Please advise me if BGR34 will be effective or other medicine which would help to reduce insulin dose thanks.
My father is suffering from kidney failure, as per the words of doctors there are cysts in kidney along with 3 stones in each kidney. Doctors are recommending dialysis twice in a week for full life time. But my father is refusing to get dialysis done. Is there any other options or also please guide what kind of food he should have?
I have severe fever along with cold cough bo d y weakness and sour throat since last 3 days, please advice medication.
I am having a mild and constant pain in medial compartment of thigh (groin) from more than 4 days .It gets worsen during early morning time. I am having frequent urinations and it comes with slightly yellowish pink. Note 1.I already affected with epididymitis orchitis 1 year before. 2.i got urinary infection 7 months before. What is the cause for this. I'm again and again getting problems on my testicles and urinary track. I have scanned my testicles ,the scan shows the functions are normal. I am so much worried about my body.
Sir, yesterday one rat has Little biten (kharoch) on my face Is there any problem or need to take medicine?
Hi Me and my boyfriend had some intimate moments last night and we were full clothed. He once fingered me that was not so deep and hand was dry that time. However he ejaculated in his pants. Is it possible to be pregnant without intercourse or by touching vagina.
Gastric acids are chemicals provided by your stomach to aid digestion. But the corrosive effects they induce are counteracted by the secretion of other chemicals. It is when the secretion of these chemicals is impaired that it leads to damaged stomach lining, causing acidity, also known as acid reflux.
Ayurveda promises some easy home treatments for acidity which are quite efficient in ensuring fast recovery for you. You can use any of these listed Ayurvedic treatments if you suffer from acidity.
- Amla powder (Indian Gooseberry) and honey: Soak one teaspoonful of amla powder in half a cup of water. Add honey and stir and drink empty stomach in the morning. Repeat similarly for the evening.
- Cumin seeds: You can reduce cumin seeds to their powder form, then you have to add half a spoon of it to water; presumably, one liter. Then, keep the solution boiling then filter it. You will have to make sure that you drink this solution instead of normal water. Take this water based solution everyday till recovery. This is quite an effective remedy for acidity.
- Mulethi (liquorice) and honey: You can reduce liquorice root to powder, then to half a spoon of this powder add little honey to form paste. Lick to consume this paste twice daily after meals. Liquorice neutralizes the acids quickly to give relief.
- White pumpkin juice: Take white pumpkin peel and slice it and make a pulpy juice out of it. Half a cup twice daily gives fast recovery from gastritis and acidity. Alternatively you may eat sweet made of pumpkin (peetha ki methai) after meals.
- Buttermilk: You can take half a glass of buttermilk and add a pinch of each asafetida and turmeric to it. With it, also take care to add a tiny amount of fenugreek and drink it at night, to make the most of its benefits.
- Jaggery: You can try taking boiled ash gourd with jaggery. This relieves the burning sensation in the stomach to a considerable extent.