Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. A.D.BhosaleYour feedback matters!
Sir mere left penis ball mai bohot pain rehta hai jiski wajah se meri kamar mai bhi dard ho jata hai. please help.
For past few days, when I masturbate, I am not getting full erection. I am really afraid of health. Please guide me some solutions to overcome this prob.
Hello doctor I am sandeep I am 20 yrs old man n I have suffering malaria problem so what should I do.
How is this for ironic: Heartburn is one of the most common side effects of medications designed to promote proper penis function among those with erectile challenges. But heartburn can itself negatively impact a guy's penis function! Well, no one ever said that maintaining good penis health would be easy. But just how does heartburn come into play with the manhood? After all, the stomach and the penis are hardly in the same physical neighborhood. However, a little investigation can reveal just why there may be a connection.
Not an island
- There's a saying that no man is an island, and it's also true that no body part is an island unto itself either. Men may like to sometimes think of their penis as being somehow separate from them. After all, guys like to say that they think with their penis or that it controls them or makes them do things they shouldn't. But in fact, it's just another body part, and as such may be influenced by changes in other parts of the body.
- For example, it's well known that a healthy heart is necessary for good penis function. If the heart doesn't pump blood at the proper level, the penis doesn't get fully erect or has a hard time staying in its erect state.
- By the same token, heartburn or other digestion issues can affect penis function. It's not as direct a relationship as between the heart and the penis, but when excessive heartburn or other gastrointestinal issues are present, it can distract a man and dampen his romantic fervor.
With that understanding, it's easy to see why a man may want to avoid heartburn, especially on a date. In general, eating a well-balanced diet and eating and drinking in moderation can help ward off indigestion. But some people may have a natural "disinclination" for some foods. They may like them and find them hard to resist, but their bodies may not easily digest them - leading to heartburn or other issues.
Every person is different and each body digests differently, but some of the more common heartburn "triggers" are:
- Anything citrusy. Whether in solid or juice form, the acidic citrus fruit can wreak havoc on many digestive systems.
- Alcohol. Splitting a bottle of champagne may be romantic, but that alcohol can come back to plague a man before he gets to bed. And the same goes for downing shots in an attempt to impress a woman with how macho a guy is. Besides causing heartburn, alcohol can by itself have a somewhat deflating effect on many a man's penis.
- Fatty meat. Meat can be a needed source of protein, but guys should go lean with it. Fatty meats lard up the stomach and promote indigestion in a big way.
- Pizza and pasta. Tomato sauce is generally delicious, and a staple of Italian food. But tomatoes tend to have a high acidic content - and by now anyone reading this knows that may spell trouble.
The list doesn't stop there - dairy and caffeine are among other common triggers - but it's enough to illustrate a point. A man needs to find out what his personal triggers are and learn how to "eat around" those triggers, such as which to avoid altogether, which to eat in moderation, etc.
Of course, even without heartburn, a man needs to keep his member healthy to promote maximum penis function. Regular application of a first rate penis health crème (health professionals recommend Man1 Man Oil, which is clinically proven mild and safe for skin) can help. The proper crème will include vitamin B5, also known as pantothenic acid. Vitamin B5 is a vital nutrient required for cell metabolism and the maintenance of healthy tissue. Ideally, the crème should also contain vitamin C, a key component of collagen, a tissue in the body that gives skin its tone and elasticity and is vital for penile erections.
Hi, I am 28 year male. Me and my wife had unprotected sex. I think that I have ejaculated my sperm into her vagina. Now its been more than a week, and we do not want her to get pregnant. Is there any way to avoid pregnancy.
How can I become sexual fit but problem is I am not sure that I have sex problem or not because I didn't do sex ever.
I am 27 yrs old. I suffering from scratching & then all rashes are coming. That time I m feeling uneasy as rashes places are too hot. My family doctor suggest for so many possible blood test I did so but report was normal. Then he advise me some ayurvedic medicine. In starting it works but now again it started badly I continued with medicine namely- Levocet D+, Atarax 25mg, Zempred 4. Whenever I trying to stop consuming medicine it rashes is coming back with itching. But my chemist is always telling me to stop or must consult to other doctor as these r very not good for health. Please suggest what to do to get reed from this.
Hello sir, I am suffering from constipation from last 5 days. I feel chest pain sometimes. What would you suggest?
I have severe itching on private area only on both side tight. Rashes and bleeding when rubbed with hand. What might be the reason and how to control.
Sir I am 22 years old boy and I was addicted to over Masturbation from last 5 days I have stopped it because of it I had got lower back pain also now when ever I sleep my penis will be erected and I fell like masturbate ,mast of the time my penis will be erected what is the reason for it and is it a serious symptom of any problem.
I have sinus and some kind of fluid like cough is coming in my mouth in very short intervals and uneasy throat. Blocked nose while sleeping. Please help.
If you indulge in unprotected sex, there are chances that you might get infected with HIV or the human immunodeficiency virus (a virus that gradually attacks the immune system). HIV is an infectious virus which can cause to AIDS or acquired immunodeficiency syndrome if left untreated. HIV may be transmitted via different ways, and becoming infected with HIV by having anal or vaginal sex without a condom is the commonest of all. Although there are several treatments for HIV, Ayurveda is considered to be the best form of natural treatment.
Ayurvedic treatment for HIV
Here are a few Ayurvedic remedies for treating HIV:
- The first step is to provide a healthy atmosphere to the patient. The patient should be given easily digestible foods, which provide nourishment to the body. Regular and easy exercises should be undertaken by the patient, who should also participate in productive activities.
- Several Ayurvedic tonics and rejuvenators or rasayanas are given to the patient in order to boost his immunity level. The overall system gets strengthened, and the appetite gets stimulated.
- When the patient gains some strength, shodhana techniques are used for eliminating toxins from the body via purgation, emesis and enemas. Certain ghee-based medicines are also given to the patient. Proper medication purifies the blood. Measures for correction of liver issues should also be taken.
- Your diet should consist of preparations made of ghee and soups. You should avoid oily, spicy and acidic food items. A little amount of alcohol may be taken as that aids the digestive process.
- Regular exercise causes the blood to heat, which may weaken or eliminate the virus in some cases.
- There are some herbo-mineral compounds, which are prepared using an Ayurverdic formula. These compounds have rasayana and vajikara effects and are considered to be effective for HIV patients.
- There are several proprietary Ayurvedic medicines, which help in improving the condition of patients infectedwith HIV. These may include Chyawanprash, Raktavardhak and Sookshma Triphala. These keep the HIV infectionat bay. Shatavari Kalpa,Guduchi and Kalmegh are other effective Ayurvedic medicines.
- Chyawanprash is an effective Ayurvedic remedy which is used for the treatment of HIV. It is considered the best Ayurvedic tonic for rejuvenation from HIV. The Indian gooseberry or aamlaki is the main ingredient of Chyawanprash, which is rich in vitamin C. It also contains naturally-occurring antioxidants. Gooseberries are antifungal, antibacterial and antiviral in nature. Chyawanprash comprises of 35 Ayurvedic herbs, which enhances the effect of the main ingredient in treating HIV.
Ayurvedic remedies and methods for the treatment of HIV are harmless and totally safe. There are no side effects, and Ayurvedic remedies only improve the symptoms of HIV, and no deterioration is caused in the condition of the patient. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ayurveda.