Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. A.D.BhosaleYour feedback matters!
I am 37 years old. I am a very tired last 2 years. And I am not enjoying sex life very well. So please suggest me useful medicine.
I have erection problems in my penis. While playing cricket the ball headed my penis. I take few times to erect. And erection was not strong. But ejaculation happen correct.
M taking manforce50 every time whenever I had sex. Is that OK. Does use of this tablet leads to any problem.
From yesterday I'm suffering from heavy giddiness and my head seems heavy .I HV been fasting from past 16 days I'm doing .
Hello sir/mam I am suffering from pre mature ejaculation still I am unmarried can you suggest me what I do.
I am 20 years old male. I have gora color but my face near to nose and also nose it have black due to burning of skin. It seems it is sunburn I want to remove this please help.
Sir I am 24 years boy. I have problem while having sex. My penis will not through liquid gum. So with this I have problem in erecting while sex it did not erect properly. But I do not have problem in sperm came out. But it will take time alot to cum. So help me with erection problem and also help me in my penis will do wet. While sex. It will very dry so it is difficult while sex. Suggest me some medicine for this. I am also taking medicine for back ace as suggest by my doc.
Hello. my age is 32. I have type-2 diabetes. I take regularly insulin (human mixtard. Apart from all these I also have so many another problems that 1. My stool is not normal I.e oily, smelly and not satisfactory, 2.regularly I take food in adequate amount but still I feel weakness and constantly weight loss occurs. 3.acidity and gas problem (nausea and vomiting) 4.some time backache is also happens. So kindly tell me sir/mam is there is any problem at my pancreas. And if any problem what should I do?
Hi, when I was passing motion I fell off from stool without my knowledge and passed motion on floor also. When motion touched my feet then I got sense. Please let me know what's reason and scaring.
Sir my friend stammers in front of others. But at home he speaks fluently. When he talks with other his heartbeat increases, he becomes anxious and he stammers. Suggest ways to overcome.
I am 24 yr old male. I am not married. Muje sexual problem h. Mera ling/penis me patlapan bahut h or fresh hote waqt whight pani bhi niklta h. Upchar bataye?
Gastritis is a very common health issue and is faced by all all age groups. There are many factors that lead to gastritis or compound the already existing situation. Basically, gastritis is swelling of stomach lining. Spicy food, medicines, tobacco, alcohol etc. can cause or increase the gastric acid production and disturb, weaken or damage the normal stomach lining.
Gastritis is of two types:
- Acute gastritis, which occurs suddenly
- Chronic gastritis, which develops over a period of time
In India, gastritis is a very common disorder which occurs at any age but is more widespread in the adolescent age group (12-17 years).
Gastritis occurs when there is an imbalance between the acid production and damage to the stomach lining, resulting in swelling of the stomach lining. However, sometimes gastritis can cause pain in the upper part of the abdomen and may lead to stomach ulcers.
Symptoms of gastritis vary among individuals, and in many people there are even no symptoms. It also depends on the duration of disease, whether it is acute (happening suddenly) or chronic (causing symptoms over a long period of time).
The most common symptoms of acute gastritis include:
- Water brashes (sour fluid or tasteless saliva into the mouth)
- Belching (expelling air from the stomach through the mouth)
- Abdominal bloating or stomach fullness
- Upper abdominal pain or discomfort
- Nausea/feeling of vomiting
- Irregular bowel movement
- Recurrent indigestion
Simple natural ways to treat gastritis:
- Taking half a gram of long pepper powder with honey is an effective way to curb gastritis. It is advisable to take this mixture twice a day.
- Triphla powder is a very good Ayurvedic remedy to treat gastritis. Boil one tablespoon of Triphla powder in one glass of water, reduce it to half its content and then filter it. Consume it hot after dinner.Fennel seeds also very efficiently deals with the condition of gastritis. It is advisable to chew half a teaspoon of fennel seeds after food to keep gastritis at bay.
- Readily available lemon also helps relieve feeling of nausea and bloating. Having lemon juice subsides vomiting sensation and bloating.
- Triphla powder is a very good Ayurvedic remedy to treat gastritis. Boil one tablespoon of Triphla powder in one glass of water, reduce it to half its content and then filter it. Consume it hot 20 minutes after dinner. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda.