Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Submit a review for Dr. A.D.BhosaleYour feedback matters!
Hi I am 26 year old but not look like 26. So I have started exercise not in gym but at home. After 20 min I used to have 2 boiled eggs and 250 ml milk. But still some time I am suffering from left side headache for few mins. Could you please suggest me what kind of diet ill have to follow to grow more?
I am unmarried. We mostly take tension about my upcoming married life. Plz, How we can clear about "am I eligible for married life" I don't know about size of my penis is enough or not?
During the day I sleep sideways but during the night I am always sleeping on my stomach (upside down) is it ok.
I have had ringworms for over 6 years , it started of small and then spread through my groin and lower thighs and buttocks. Now I dont have any ringworm but the skin has gotten dark and it's very unpleasant to see.Is it possible to remove those scars inexpensively? If yes , I would like to get a treatment ASAP.
He is suffering from allergy. His skin becomes read it happens usually. I thnk due to eosinophilia..
My penis size is 4.5" it seem to be very loose, short & thin. I masturbate everyday. The skin on forehead of my penis is also tight so it is very tough & painful when I stretch it. Does it effect my sex life after my marriage. I'm 20 years old? Is it resolvable, or it is permanent? How I resolve my problem so that I'll satisfy my wife after my marriage? One more doubt, My friends tell me that every morning when they woke up, their penis gets erect, but my penis doesn't erect every morning! Even my penis erect only once or twice in a month in morning, is it a serious problem, what should I do? I'm very scared when I think all this.
I have been suffering from jaundice for 3 yrs. Can it be treated. Or what is this? Is homeopathy treatment can be taken? Or what I do?
Hi Doctor, I have a doubt, regarding my sex as while I see any movies or songs I get tempted and the fluid from my penis often comes out very fast Is there any disorder. Regards, Althaf.
I am a 26 year old female, suffering from psoriasis, affecting palms and lower portion of feet, kindly suggest an effective remedy.
Hi I am 44 years old. My HbA1c is 6.8%. For last 15 days my fasting sugar level is between 95-110 and pp is between 105 to 130. I am not taking any medicine should I start taking medicine for diabetes? Some times I feel heaviness on head and dizziness whenever I think about my diabetes. Why it happens. Is it due to high uric acid in the body. My uric acid level is 7.0. Should I start medicine for uric acid, if yes please suggest me name.
When there is excessive acid build-up in your body, you experience a burning sensation in your chest. This condition is called acidity.
You feel a burning sensation in your chest, your mouth tastes sour and your throat may feel sore during bouts of acidity. An antacid can give you quick relief, but sometimes, you might feel like it isn’t working very well for you. Ayurveda may help you in this case.
Ayurveda is safe, and it provides a natural way to heal acidity.
Here are some Ayurvedic remedies for acidity:
1. Bananas: The potassium in bananas is an excellent antidote to acidity. Eating a ripe banana can provide you relief from the discomforting symptoms of acidity.
2. Milk: The calcium in milk bars acid build-up and absorbs the extra acid produced. For best results, drink cold milk to ease your discomfort.
3. Mint leaves: Mint reduces acid production and cools the burning sensation in your stomach. Chop and boil some mint leaves; then drink the cooled solution for relief.
4. Tulsi: Tulsi boosts mucus production in the stomach and has antiulcer properties. To ease your discomfort, chew on 5-6 tulsi leaves.
5. Cardamom: Elaichi, or cardamom, is a multi-purpose remedy. It stimulates digestion, reduces stomach spasms, soothes the stomach lining and prevents excessive acid production. Just crush two pods of elaichi in boiling water and drink it for quick results.
6. Cloves: Cloves boost saliva production, which helps in digestion and reducing the symptoms of acidity. For relieving acidity, just bite a piece of clove and keep it in your mouth. The oils released from the clove will reduce acidity within no time.
7. Aniseed: Aniseed cools the stomach lining, which reduces the burning sensation. Simply chewing a few aniseeds or saunf seeds, can bring about instant relief.
8. Cumin: Cumin stimulates saliva production, which aids in improving digestion and metabolism. You can eat cumin seeds, or boil them in water and then drink the solution for relief.
9. Ginger: Ginger improves digestion and helps absorb and assimilate essential nutrients better. It also protects your stomach from ulcers by boosting mucus secretion, which reduces the damage to the stomach lining caused by acid.
10. Amla: Also called the Indian gooseberry, amla has high amounts of vitamin C in it, which helps in healing the agitated lining of the stomach and oesophagus. You can consume one teaspoon of gooseberry powder to prevent acidity. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a ayurveda and ask a free question.