Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Homeopaths online in Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy Procedure
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Hi, This question is On behalf of her. Her periods got delayed by nearly more than 15 days and she had fun with his bf 3 weeks back but not include in sex. She is still virgin and wants to know. What affect on her periods.
I am 26 year old, I am suffering from sunken and deep eyes problem, there is any home remedy, oil and cream to heal the same, I Also drink lots of water.
Hello, sir I am 18 Year old I ask about my hair is White so what can I do. So I am now use Nisha Black hair Mendi. But after 20 days my hair is White so what can I do.
My hair is falling regularly. I used many types of shampoo but I got not any improvement please help me sir.
Skin problems are on the rise due to stress, pollution, unhealthy eating habits, among a lot of others factors. Acne, pimples, freckles, fine lines and wrinkles are common problems people are compalining about, even the younger ones.
Flawless skin is now becoming a thing of the past.
There are certain habits, which can be followed by you on a regular basis to restore the health of your skin. Some of them are:
- Intake of vitamin C in various forms: Vitamin C is used in the collagen production process by amino acids. One of the most convenient ways of maintaining the glow of your skin is to introduce fruits and vegetables which are rich in vitamin C.
- Quit smoking: The pursuit of healthy skin necessitates immediate disengagement with smoking. This fatal habit should be avoided at all cost, as it triggers and facilitates the aging process. It also aggravates the production of free radicals in the skin which in turn adversely affects the skin.
- Less exposure to the sun: Exposure to ultraviolet rays of the sun may damage the collagen structure of the skin. It also causes tanning and increases your chance of developing skin cancer.
- Avoid sweet food: Consumption of sweets may lead to the formation of various substances, which threaten to damage the collagen structure and subsequently aggravates the aging process.
- Consume proteins: The level of oestrogen falls drastically in women after menopause, leading to the development of wrinkles. Foods, such as soy, nuts and beans minimise this effect by replenishing the level of oestrogen in the body and therefore must be incorporated in the diet
- Exercise regularly: Exercising on a regular basis improves your skin health as it increases blood circulation in the body. Consequently, it helps in delivering various nutrients to the skin, which in turn defers aging. Daily exercises also prevent the onset of various skin disorders.