Doctor in Vplant Advanced Hair Clinic
Laser Hair Removal
Mole Removal Procedure
Skin Care Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Skin Diseases Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Wart Removal Technique
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Stretch Marks Treatment
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Prp Hair Transplant
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Submit a review for Vplant Advanced Hair ClinicYour feedback matters!
Maintaining your hair is probably one of the most tiresome things because hair needs a lot of attention, and if you choose to ignore it, it gets all messy and scruffy, thus making it all the more difficult for you to maintain it any further.
There may be many gels and lotions in the markets that promise you the best and most shiny hair, but you know better because all of us have been there. The moment you stop using the gels, your hair turns into a larger version of a swallow's nest and you are left with the eternally perplexing question, what should you do to your hair to maintain your health.
Well, we thought we could help you with these hacks:
1. Comb wet hair with a lot of care and as much time as they require. The reason for this is that wet hair are very fragile and are prone to damage. They can break pretty easily. So experts suggest you comb them from their roots with a comb that has widely spaced teeth.
2. Every 6-8 weeks, trim the outermost edges of your hair. This will help you avoid split-ends and also keep your hair in fairly good shape. Also trimming may help you cut out the grey hair that is likely to show itself distinctly if not taken care of.
3. If you use conditioners for your hair, make sure that you wash it off using cold water. Cold water helps your hair avoid shocks that can otherwise be felt because of the hot water. Thus it is safe to say that cold water helps your hair maintain its strength in such conditions.
4. Sulphate shampoos have made their way in the markets recently and their popularity has surged to quite an extent. Sulphates clean your scalp of all the dirt and at the same time, they also wash off all the essential oils in your hair, so experts suggest that sulphate-free shampoos should be used as much as possible.
5. If you have dry hair, it is suggested that you avoid colouring your hair. The reason for this is the fact that dry hairs are likely to get damaged to a great extent if you dye them.
6. Finally, do not do anything that would impart heat to your hair, like straightening or ironing them. Heat damages your hair in the worst manner.
If you follow these simple tricks and tips, there is a good chance that your hair may seem to be all the more wonderful and better than ever, and make every day of yours a good hair day!