Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Holistic Heart Wellness & Health Care - Ayurveda
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Treatment of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart Att
Treating Post Bypass Surgery Blockages
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Preventing Post Bypass Surgery Blockages
Angioplasty Stent Surgery
Preventing Stent Surgeries
Asthma Management Program
Treatment Of Restenosis
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Trupti K.Kurani's ClinicYour feedback matters!
Dementia is a general classification of a brain disease that causes a long haul and frequently steady abatement in the capacity to think and recall that is sufficiently incredible to influence a man's everyday functioning. Other normal manifestations incorporate passionate issues, issues with dialect, and a lessening in motivation. An individual's awareness is not influenced. The most common example of dementia is the Alzheimer's disease.
Physiotherapy for Dementia:
A patient with dementia can benefit from physiotherapy regardless of the possibility that the patient can't perceive their own family. Physiotherapy, notwithstanding, can be of good advantage to the individual who has dementia and also their family and parental figures at different stages. The principle explanation behind this is that recovery administrations can help the dementia patient to be as utilitarian as would be prudent for whatever length of time that is conceivable. Here are 5 ways physiotherapy benefits an Alzheimer's patient:
- Physiotherapy can keep up the Alzheimer's patient's freedom and mobility as much as one could expect reasonably. A physiotherapist can outline a home activity program and work intimately with relatives to administer to the Alzheimer's patient.
- Physiotherapists, as independent experts, embrace much detailed, separately custom-made appraisals of the disorders, action confinements and restrictions imposed upon individuals with dementia.
- The caretakers of individuals with dementia regularly show weakness when contrasted with their same aged companions. Physiotherapy helps with diminishing the weight of consideration by instructing caregivers to provide encouragement and upliftment to individuals with dementia.
- Patients with dementia are always at a risk of falling down and hurting themselves. Poor balance accounts for the danger of falls. This can be worked upon and improved by physiotherapy driven exercises. Exercise can have a huge and positive effect on behavioral and mental indications of dementia, enhancing psychological capacity and mindset, which can decrease the doses of strong medicines. Special exercise routines are assigned to the patients which help improve their body balance while walking.
- Physiotherapy has crucial influence in advancing and keeping up portability of individuals with dementia. It assumes a basic part in the end of life consideration by overseeing situations, seating and complicated muscle contracture. Individuals with dementia regularly experience issues in communicating pain. Pain influences cognizance, inspiration and reaction to any intervention. Physiotherapists are specialists in recognizing and treating pain in dementia patients and give training to care home staff and caregivers of the patients.
Physiotherapy is very important for dementia patients. Regular physiotherapy sessions are beneficial for patients for improvement in condition.
There is a subjective ideal amount of time for every couple when it comes to intercourse. Too little or too much time spent in the act can reduce the amount of pleasure there is to be had. This is especially true when it comes to the often occurring bane of many men: premature ejaculation (PE).
This is a problem which is seen to occur in all age groups of men. Most men who are less than 40 years of age and seek treatment for a sexual issue do so for PE. The prevalence of the issue can be said to be typified by the fact that more than 30% of men worldwide are reported to have concerns about how long they can last in bed.
Recognising the signs
While there is no real benchmark of definition when it comes to PE, it is often agreed that if a man cannot hold his ejaculation for more than a minute of penetrative sexual activity, he likely suffers from PE. One important thing which is often forgotten by many people is that PE is not a disease but a condition.
The ironic thing about PE is that its occurrence is likely to increase the sexual anxiety in men which, in turn, serves only to compound the issue. As a matter of fact, it is mostly considered to be a psychological phenomenon and not one of the physical variety. As a result of this, a lot of the treatment for PE happens to be related to sessions with a psychologist as compared to the use of drugs.
Addressing the issue
However, to address the physical side of things, some ointments which reduce the degree of sensitivity in the genital area can be used by a man who is looking to increase the amount of time the intercourse he has lasts. For a man who is looking to get rid of the problem, regular exercise can help improve the functioning in the sexual department. In addition to this, some exercises related to the pelvic muscles are also known to help, and if he puts in the time and effort to train these muscles, the benefits would be his to experience. Sexual activity is supposed to be enjoyable for both men and women, and as soon as a small issue such as PE is resolved, this will no longer be a far-fetched dream.
Epilepsy is a disease that affects the brain's nerve cells and triggers the release of abnormal electrical signals. This can cause temporary malfunctioning of the other brain cells and result in sudden loss of consciousness. Epilepsy can affect both children and adults.
Epilepsy can be treated in a number of ways. One of the most preferred forms of treatment is homeopathy. Homeopathy addresses both the physical symptoms of the disease and the underlying factors triggering it. Another big advantage of homeopathic treatment is that it has negligible side effects.
A few homeopathic remedies that can be used to treat epilepsy are:
- Cicuta: Cicuta is very effective when used to treat cases of epilepsy where convulsions are marked by violent, body distortions. This can include the horrific backward bending of the spine (learn about the exercises for spine). These convulsions also make the person's face turn blue and trigger a locked jaw. This can also be used to effectively treat epilepsy cases triggered by head injuries and worms.
- Artemisia Vulgaris: This is used to often treat cases of Petit Mal Epilepsy which are characterized by staring into space, leaning forwards or backwards and stopping a sentence abruptly. It also addresses fear that triggers epileptic attacks.
- Stramonium: Convulsions triggered by exposure to bright lights or shiny objects can be treated with this homeopathic remedy. In such cases, the patient may not lose consciousness but experiences jerks in the muscles of the upper body.
- Cuprum Met: This homeopathic remedy is used to treat seizures that are preceded by experiencing an aura in the knees (know more about the Causes and Symptoms of Knee Pain). Other symptoms that characterize this sort of an epileptic attack are spasms that begin in the fingers and toes and gradually spread to the rest of the body and jerking of muscles. This can also be used to treat convulsions that accompany menstruation and follow the delivery of a baby.
- Bufo Rana: Not all epileptic attacks occur you are awake. Attacks that occur in your sleep can be treated with bufo rana. Such epileptic attacks are accompanied by experiencing an aura in the genital regions. This is especially helpful for women who experience seizures during menstruation.
- Hyoscyamus: Some epileptic fits are followed by a deep sleep. This type of epileptic attacks can be treated with Hyoscyamus. Other symptoms addresses by this homeopathic medicine are fidgeting with bed clothes, fidgeting with fingers and muscular twitching.
These homeopathic remedies can be taken on their own or in combination with other medicines.
I had a Premature Ejaculation Problem. Premature Ejaculation has happened within a minute. It happened even before the penetration. I had consulted a reputed Doctor in Chennai. He had advised one international program to correct the problem. But the problem is that the doctor does not give any medications for me. He want a medical counselling along with my wife. In the discussion, the Doctor advised to take some treatment (four kind of treatment). In the first treatment, he asked to use one sex toy (along with lubricants) cost around 2000 to insert in her vagina frequently and also given one tablet for me (do not know the name). Problem is mine. But why the doctor asked to do some treatment on my wife. He asked to had a tablet at 8: 00 Clock and go to the bed and asked to perform seducing kind of thing (do not touch the male and female organs). Like this he want to spare 4 days and asked to come for next treatment. Kindly advise. Whether the procedure is correct to cure Premature Ejaculation.
मधुमेह के प्रारंभिक लक्षण, विशेष रूप से टाइप 2 मधुमेह, सूक्ष्म या हानिरहित हो सकते हैं। वास्तव में, कुछ लोगों को पता नहीं चलता कि उन्हे मधुमेह है, जब तक उन्हें रोग की वजह से दीर्घकालिक क्षति से समस्याएं न हों। टाइप 1 मधुमेह के लक्षण आमतौर पर दिनों या कुछ हफ्तों के मामले में जल्दी से देखा जाता है। वे बहुत अधिक गंभीर भी हैं।
डायबिटीज़ के लक्षण
आप कैसे बता सकते हैं कि आपको मधुमेह है? पता करने का सबसे अच्छा तरीका रक्त परीक्षण है। लेकिन यदि आप निम्न मधुमेह के लक्षणों में से किसी का सामना कर रहे हैं, तो अपने डॉक्टर से मिलें:
1. लगातार पेशाब आना:
जब आपको मधुमेह होता है, तो आपका शरीर चीनी में भोजन को तोड़ने में कम कुशल होता है। आम तौर पर आपका शरीर ग्लूकोज को पुनः अवशोषित करता है जब यह आपके गुर्दे से गुजरता है। किन जब आपको मधुमेह होता है, तो अतिरिक्त शुगर (ग्लूकोज) आपके खून में बढ़ जाता है। आपके गुर्दे को अतिरिक्त चीनी को फिल्टर और अवशोषित करने के लिए अतिरिक्त काम करने के लिए मजबूर किया जाता है। अतिरिक्त चीनी जो कि आपके गुर्दे अवशोषित नहीं कर सकते, आपके मूत्र में उत्सर्जित होते हैं। यह आपको अधिक पेशाब करने का कारण बनता है, खासकर रात में।
2. अधिक प्यास:
जैसा कि ऊपर बताया गया है, जब आपको मधुमेह होता है, तो आपकी गुर्दे को अतिरिक्त चीनी अवशोषित करना पड़ता है। जिसके लिए बहुत सारे तरल पदार्थ की आवश्यकता होती है, इसलिए आपको अधिक प्यास लगती है।
3. वजन घटना:
जब आप अक्सर मूत्र के माध्यम से चीनी खो देते हैं, तो आप कैलोरी भी खो देते हैं। इसके अलावा, मधुमेह आपके भोजन से चीनी को आपके कोशिकाओं तक पहुंचने से रोक सकता है।
4. अतिरिक्त भूख लगना:
भूख की अत्यधिक पीड़ा, मधुमेह का एक और लक्षण, रक्त शर्करा के स्तर में तेज उतार-चढ़ाव से आ सकता है। जब रक्त में शर्करा का स्तर घटता है, तो शरीर यह सोचता है कि इसे खिलाया नहीं गया है और अधिक ग्लूकोज की आवश्यकता होती है, जो कोशिकाओं को कार्य करने के लिये आवश्यकता होती है।
बेशक आप ज्यादातर समय थका हुआ महसूस करते हैं, क्योंकि जो भोजन आप ऊर्जा के लिए खा रहे हैं वह कोशिकाओं द्वारा प्रयोग नहीं किया जा रहा है। इसके अलावा, निर्जलीकरण भी आपके थकान को बढ़ाता है।
6. धुंधली दृष्टि:
विकृत दृष्टि और रोशनी की कभी-कभी चमक देखना, उच्च रक्त शर्करा के स्तर का प्रत्यक्ष परिणाम होता है। आपके शरीर में द्रव का स्तर बदलना आपकी आंखों में लेंस को सूजा सकता है। इसके अलावा, जब रक्त में ग्लूकोज उच्च होता है, यह लेंस और आंख के आकार में परिवर्तन करता है। यह सब, लेंस की अपनी क्षमता खोने का और ठीक से काम न करने का कारण बनता है।
7. कटौती और घावों का धीमी गति से उपचार:
कटौती, और घाव का जल्दी से ठीक न होना, मधुमेह का एक और उत्कृष्ट संकेत हैं। प्रतिरक्षा प्रणाली और प्रक्रियाएं जो शरीर को चंगा करने में मदद करती हैं, बहुत अच्छी तरह से काम नहीं करती हैं, जब आपके शर्करा का स्तर उच्च होता है।
8. खमीर संक्रमण:
चूंकि मधुमेह आपके शरीर की प्रतिरक्षा को नीचे लाती है; संक्रमण और रोग अधिक होने की संभावना है। खमीर का आहार ग्लूकोज है और शरीर में बहुत अधिक होने से यह कामयाब होने लगता है। संक्रमण किसी भी गर्म, त्वचा के नम गुच्छे में बढ़ सकता है, जिसमें शामिल हैं:
- उंगलियों और पैर की उंगलियों के बीच
- स्तनों के तहत
- सेक्स अंगों के आसपास
महिलाओं को, विशेष रूप से, योनि कैंडिडा संक्रमण से सावधान रहना चाहिए।
9. झुनझुनी की अनुभूति:
आपके रक्त में अतिरिक्त चीनी से तंत्रिका क्षति हो सकती है। आप अपने हाथों और पैरों में झुनझुनी और सनसनी की कमी महसूस कर सकते हैं, साथ ही साथ अपनी बाहों, हाथों, पैरों और पैरों में दर्द का दर्द देख सकते हैं। आप अपनी बाहों, हाथों और पैरों में जलता दर्द भी महसूस कर सकते हैं।
10. शुष्क मुँह और खुजली वाली त्वचा:
मधुमेह रोगाणुओं से लड़ने की आपकी क्षमता को कमजोर कर सकता है, जिससे आपके मसूड़ों में संक्रमण का खतरा बढ़ जाता है। आपके मसूड़ों को अपने दांतों से दूर खींच सकते हैं, आपके दाँत ढीले हो सकते हैं, या आपके मसूड़ों में घाव या मवाद विकसित कर सकते हैं। इसके अलावा, निर्जलीकरण के कारण शुष्क मुंह और खुजली वाली त्वचा सकती है।
What are best way to control diabetic if the sugar level is at 210 with fast & After fasting 300 mcg, What remedies should be taken.
I am 21 years old. I think my penis is getting smaller. A year ago it was about 6.5 inch. And now it is around 5.5-6 inch and there is decrease in girth too. I do masturbate normally. Once in two days. Is there any problem? What should I do? I am worried about my penis size. Please help me. Thank you.
I have small lumps all over my body, like in my arms, wrist, abdominal area, thighs. They vary in size. Generally, not painful to touch, but sometimes a bit painful. It maybe genetic as my mother also has these.
Mera kuch din se potty black color ka hobraha hai, iska reason kya hai aur kya karna hoga. Pls help.
I am suffering from leg fracture from accident during 2 weeks still it's pain please tell me reason.
An often persistent and long-lasting condition, psoriasis interferes with the life cycle of skin cells and causes them to increase rapidly on the surface of the skin. These generally appear as dry, itchy and red patches of skin having thick, silvery scales.
Psoriasis can be subdivided into the following:
- Plaque psoriasis: The most common form, characterized by dry, red skin lesions covered with silvery scales and can be seen anywhere on the body.
- Scalp psoriasis: These appear on the scalp and may extend beyond the hairline.
- Nail psoriasis: These affect the toenails and fingernails.
- Guttate psoriasis: Characterized by blister-like appearances and are stimulated by bacterial infections.
- Inverse psoriasis: Caused by fungal infections.
- Erythrodermic psoriasis: Can cover the entire body with a reddish rash that may peel.
- Pustular psoriasis: Capable of causing chills, fever and diarrhea.
The usual signs and symptoms of psoriasis include:
- Red, sensitive patches of skin
- A silvery, scaly cover
- Dry and cracked skin that may bleed when scratched or agitated
- Tiny scaling spots (witnessed in children)
- Persistent itching, soreness or burning sensation
- Ridged, thickened or pitted nails
- Stiff and swollen joints
Possible causes of psoriasis may include:
- Skin infections or strep throat infections
- Skin injuries, like cuts, bites or sunburns
- Cold weather
- Chronic alcoholism
- Certain medications such as high blood pressure medications
The following factors may further increase the risk of developing the disease:
- Fungal and bacterial infections
- Family history
A few health tips for psoriasis patients:
- Maintain safer distance from the possible variables that cause or aggravate psoriasis
- Practice yoga regularly. Yoga can lessen the intensity of psoriasis.
- Avoid pricking, peeling or scratching your skin.
- Make sure to pat your skin dry after washing, and avoid rubbing vigorously with towel or any rough cloth.
- Avoid artificial cleansers and use gram flour (besan flour) instead.
- Use cotton clothes
- Avoid cold water bath or immediate cleaning up right after heavy work-out, long walks, or travel.
- Avoid food stuffs that can cause indigestion.
- Avoid excessive salty and acidic food stuffs, radish, urad dal, sesame, jaggery (gur), curds, fish and other sour food stuffs that can trigger psoriasis.
Shingles is a type of skin infection that results in rashes on certain parts of the body. It is characterized by a single stripe of blisters that may occur on either side of the body. The varicella-zoster virus that causes chickenpox is also responsible for causing shingles. Once you have had chickenpox, the virus remains in a dormant state in the body. If the virus gets reactivated, it might cause shingles.
The symptoms of shingles are:
- You may experience sensations of numbness and burning on the affected area
- The affected area may be sensitive to touch
- Symptoms of red rashes on the body
- Blisters that are filled with fluid
- Bursting of blisters and crusting
- You may experience fever and headaches
- You may have difficulties in vision
The first symptom of shingles is the pain that results from the rash. In some cases, rashes may occur around the eyes.
Shingles is caused by the virus that is responsible for chickenpox. After lying dormant for certain period of time, the virus may get reactivated and travel through the nerve pathways on the skin. This is more likely to happen if your immunity level is somehow affected, which makes it easier for the body to get infected.
The disease is contagious in nature, so it is advised to stay away from people who have shingles. Remember that if you are not immune to chickenpox, then coming in contact with a person who has shingles, might result in you developing chickenpox.
Shingles may result in certain complications in the body such as:
- Vision loss: Shingles, if present around the eyes, may lead to infections in the eye causing vision problems.
- Post herpetic neuralgia: In some cases, the pain that occurs from shingles may continue well after the infection has subsided.
- Neurological complications: Shingles may cause inflammation in various nerves, resulting in neurological disorders such as facial paralysis and balance problems.
- Infections in the skin: Shingles may also cause infections on the skin.
Asthma is a common disease, characterized by the inflammation of the airways. These airways are responsible for the passage of air and therefore their inflammation causes shortness of breath and extreme discomfort. Though different branches of medicines have tried in their own ways to deal with this problem, Ayurveda with its emphasis on natural remedies has emerged as a clear favorite. According to Ayurveda, it is the stomach that is the source of all chronic diseases. The science believes that as impurities accumulate in our system, diseases like asthma come to the fore.
The different ways by which Ayurveda treats asthma are:
- Maintaining a proper diet: Since stomach is identified as the source of most diseases, any attempt to treat them should begin from the stomach itself. Ayurveda believes that those foods, which are easy to digest, inevitably helps in relieving you from the bouts of asthma. The concept that operates behind this is that easily digestible food provides nutrients, which are further absorbed by the tissues. This helps in rebuilding the strong strength as well as keeps the stomach in a sound condition.
- Herbal oil massage: A daily massage with herbal oil has always proved to have an extremely soothing and a calming effect on your system. Ideally the massage should be performed before taking a bath as it increases the blood circulation and pacify the nervous system.
- Exercise: Ayurveda is perhaps the only branch of medicine that gives equal priority to medications as well as exercises. It is believed that stretching and those exercises that facilitate flexibility can markedly reduce bouts of asthma. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.
With the fast changing scenario and advancement of research, the definition of ailments are also becoming precise. Earlier, one term 'Impotency' was used in wider sense to define all sexology related problems, such as erectile dysfunction, low libido, low sperm count, infertility, and the inability to produce a child in both males and females. However today, with the advancement of research each problem has its own definition. Impotency is the condition where you suffer from a sexual dysfunction. It can cause stress and might undermine your confidence when you and your partner have a sexual encounter. It might also cause uneasiness between the two of you or embarrassment for having a dysfunction. In men, impotency is mostly in the form of erectile dysfunction whereas in women it is the inability to get pregnant. It may be due to a physical condition or an emotional trauma that you might be facing. Here are the two broad divisions of the causes of impotency:
1. Psychological causes: Depression, anxiety or stress might be the major psychological causes for impotency. Also various mental disorders might take a toll on potency and your sexual libido. A sexual dysfunction might just start very suddenly after suffering from any psychological trauma. A very common psychological problem which men face at least once in their lifetime is a condition called performance anxiety. You become extremely conscious about whether you will be able perform well as the society expects men to take an upper hand while having sex. This burdens you and you get anxious about your performance in bed, causing you to suffer from a dysfunction. In cases of a marital dispute or lack of communication with your partner might also be a reason of an occasional dysfunction.
2. Physical causes in women: The physical causes may or may not be curable naturally. Sometimes surgeries are required to cure these causes. Some medicines have certain side effects which can cause a dysfunction to form. Often times not enough blood flows to the reproductive organs which results in impotency. Certain nervous and hormonal disorders also affect your potency. Disorders like Polycystic Ovary Syndrome, Pelvic Inflammatory Disease, blocked fallopian tubes, hormonal imbalances causing irregular periods, or improper egg implantation can cause impotency. In these cases it is extremely difficult for the women to become pregnant, i.e., you will not be able to conceive.
3. Physical causes in men: Having a low sperm count is the most common factor which results in impotency. Hormonal disorder like hypogonadism which results in a low sperm count is also a contributing factor. If you have a blockage in the testicles, it will again affect the sperm count negatively. Improper ejaculation is another common cause of impotency.
Although impotency may be extremely disheartening, you can be treated for it and have your own family eventually.