Doctor in Tender Skin International
Laser Hair Removal
Mole Removal Procedure
Skin Care Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Skin Diseases Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Wart Removal Technique
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Stretch Marks Treatment
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Tender Skin InternationalYour feedback matters!
I am 17 years old and I am suffering from facial scars which is due to pimple problems so please can you suggest how to prevent pimple problems and facial scars.
I am 17 years old. I have nitd and lice problem, I tried so many product but I didn't get any result. Please consult me for the same.
Waking up to a pillow covered in hair can be scary. Losing a little hair each day is normal but when your hair begins to fall in bunches, you need to be concerned. Thankfully, there are lots of simple ways to treat hair fall. Here are a few different types of treatment that can help deal with hair loss-
Eat Right: One of the most common causes for hair loss is a deficiency of certain vitamins and minerals. When you do not eat a well-balanced diet, your hair is the first to be affected. Thus, when you see hair falling, you need to start paying attention to your diet. Eat fresh foods that are rich in vitamins and minerals. You need to pay special attention to foods rich in proteins, vitamin B12, iron and zinc. This can be found in nuts, beans, leafy green vegetables, fish and lean meats.
Massage Therapy: A massage not only relaxes the mind and body but also improves circulation. Blood circulation is important for hair health. This is because the better the blood flow, the more nutrients will be available to the hair follicles. Scalp massages are best with warm oils. This can be done just before washing your hair or the night before so that the oil is left overnight. Also, try and massage your scalp when shampooing your hair.
Laser Therapy: Laser therapy has a number of uses including being a treatment for hair fall. Laser treatment helps treat hair fall by reducing the inflammation in the hair follicle roots that is keeping the follicles from regenerating. Bi-weekly laser treatment can improve hair density in 6 months.
Hormonal Treatment: A fluctuation of hormones is one of the common reasons for hair fall. This is often seen in cases where women are approaching menopause or are genetically at a higher risk for female pattern hair loss. Hormone therapy can help reduce hair fall in such cases.
Cortisone Treatment: Cortisone is important for the health of your hair. cortisone may be injected directly into the scalp. This form of treatment may also be sued to treat hair fall caused by inflammatory scalp diseases.
Meditation: Stress can also cause hair fall. To deal with this, try yoga and meditation. Even a mere half hour of meditation each morning can help improve your overall health and hair density. In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
I am a 19 year old girl. I have dark skin. Can I use skin shine cream which contains hydroquinone, tretinoin, mometasone furoate? I will be exposed to sun for at least 20 mins in a day.
Sir mera face me pimple ka daag or gadhe ( pores) bhi hai sir mera pachan sakti bhi thora weak hai pleas sir help me jise hame face ka daag mit jaye gadhe bharne lage koi aisa crime like dijiye bahoot dino se parsan bhi hu.
Meri umer 31 year hai Mai job Karti hu mujhe shoes pehenna padta hai, shoes ki allergy ho rahi hai do bar leg ka nail bhi nikalna pada hai Abhi skin red Ho Rahi hai please tell me what to do because shoe is compulsory for me.
There is no denying the fact that everyone wants to enjoy a healthy and younger looking skin sans the wrinkles and blemishes. Unfortunately, skin aging is a natural process that will catch up sooner or later. But that does not mean you should not take care of the skin. In fact, a proper skin care can go a long way to slow down the skin aging. In this context, it is important to mention about the chemical peels. Packed with chemicals, the chemical peels when applied will exfoliate the skin, leaving it fresh, rejuvenated and younger looking.
A chemical peel often used as part of a skin care routine is the Glycolic Acid Peel. As the name indicates, the main chemical used in the peel is glycolic acid. Derived from sugar beets, sugar cane, or pineapple and a part of the Alpha Hydroxy family, glycolic acid are known to be extremely beneficial for the skin. Glycolic acid leaves your skin deeply exfoliated. The signs of skin aging, as well as skin pigmentation, can be taken care of by the glycolic acid. In fact, dermatological conditions such as Psoriasis, Seborrheic keratosis, to name a few, can also be successfully treated using glycolic acid.
Steps to apply the glycolic peel?
- Before the application of the glycolic peel, it is important that a person cleanses his/her face thoroughly.
- Apply a thin layer of the peel evenly all over the face and the neck (avoid the area under the eyes). The glycolic peel comes with a neutralizer (used to neutralize or terminate the action of the acid).
- After the stipulated time (as mentioned in the guidelines), apply the neutralizer solution using a cotton ball at the areas where the peel was applied.
- Wash your face thoroughly with water to get rid of any traces of the acid and the neutralizer.
- Pat dry the face with a soft towel followed by the use of a good moisturizer.
Advantages of the Glycolic peel
- The glycolic peel enhances the production of collagen, thereby reducing fine lines and wrinkles to a great extent.
- As stated earlier, the glycolic peels act as a great exfoliator getting rid of the dead skin. As a result, the skin appears smooth and radiant.
- The glycolic peels can be a great relief for people with acne problems (provided your doctor recommends the same).
The glycolic peel may come with many advantages. However, one should be careful before using the peel.
- Read the instructions thoroughly before you use the glycolic peel.
- The peel may cause skin irritation, flaking or even redness. It is best to go for a patch test before applying the glycolic peel.
- The glycolic peel can make your skin sensitive to sunlight. Thus, always use a sunscreen after using the glycolic peel.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!