Doctor in Swiss Clinic
Ketogenic Diet Treatment
Sexual Therapy Treatment
Treatment of Rheumatic Complaints
Kora Method Slimming Treatment
Submit a review for Swiss ClinicYour feedback matters!
Sir I am 51 years old and a Civil Engineer and suffering from asthma science 15 yrs. L use inhalers foracort 200 and livolyn. Can I get rid of the in healers. I also use to do yoga kapalbhati, anulom vilom, and other for 45 to 60 minutes daily.
Since one year I am facing light headed while doing gym or else when I wake up early in the morning. So what could be the issue and for this type of issue light headedness, dizziness, morning lightheaded. Which doctor to prefer? Kindly suggest me what to do. Thank You.
I am 16 years boy from last 2-3 years I am suffering with acne and pimple problem on face. So I used acne star gel yesterday night and I slept. Soon after waking up I washed my face with water. After some time my face turned into red and it is still now. What I have to do to cure this? Ann is it harmful?
Hello sir or Ma'am we are in live in relationship. And early to get married. My partner is totally healthy. We want sex without condom because here is less pleasure with condom. So we want to know safe period for my sex in menstrual cycle. My partner's last periods start on 11 aug. So we want safe period for sex. And please tell there are how many risk in safe period. And why? Because ova is alive 2 or 3 days. So if we perform unsafe sex on 25th day of m.c. Then why risk occurs here.
Hello doctor, My son is 3.5 year. He got cough n fever from 3 days. Mild (100.5)fever comes. But in night fever raise up to 101.5- 102 .After taking fever medicine fever not come. I am giving calpol 120 mg for fever n tixylix for cough. Before One day a thick yellow-white mucus comes out from his nose .but he did not spit cough. I don't give him antibiotic becoz already he taken antibiotic before 10 days due to viral fever. Is antibiotic necessary in this position or change the medicine of fever n cough. please reply.
I have darkspots on my cheeks and between my forehead caused by acne and its not going ,I really want to get rid of it before 3rd sept 2018 because its my 15 birthday and I do not want to look gross. Plzz help I am loosing my self confidence to go out because of this issue and my father is not ready to take me to dermatologist. Plzzz suggest me something any ointment ,cream or any miracle. Plzzz.
What is the reason behind shivering of hands and legs and this is mostly happens when I feel hungry and I suddenly start feeling low, like as I start craving for sweets, feeling of tiredness and sleepy due to all these things.
Hello Sir, My age is 28 now. I have Deep restlessness, Pain, Weakness in My hands, my legs and in My neck. And I also having Complete Left-side weakness in my Body. Please suggest me a suitable and best remedy to cure this.
No matter how well you take care of yourself, everyone catches a cold or flu at some time or the other. That’s probably the reason why it is popularly known as a ‘common’ cold. A cold on its own does not harm the body much but it leaves you feeling weakened and suppresses the immune system. Cold is a viral infection and hence is usually unresponsive to antibiotics and other medication. However, Ayurveda can help manage a cold better and speed up the recovery process.
Cough and cold can be triggered by a number of factors including a sudden drop in temperature, exposure to dust or pollen or staying in rooms with poor ventilation. Additionally, aggravating the Kapha dosha can also cause a cold or cough. When the food we eat is not digested properly, its turns into ‘ama’ that triggers cold or cough when it reaches the respiratory system. Some common ayurvedic remedies for coughs and colds are:
- Enhance your body heat: Keeping the body warm, especially the head, throat, chest and feet, is the first step to recovering from a cold. Drinking a cup of hot spiced tea or a glass of warm water mixed with 1 teaspoon of honey and 1 teaspoon of lemon juice, a few times a day, can also help. Spices like cumin, coriander and black pepper are considered heat generating spices and hence should be used liberally when preparing food.
- Vapour therapy: To recover from a cough that is accompanied by congestion, try inhaling the hot vapours of water mixed with a little eucalyptus oil. This helps dilate the bronchial tubes and unblocks the nostrils. Inhaling the vapours of water mixed with rock salt can help relieve heaviness in the head and a mild cold. Simple hot water vapours itself can even be inhaled to relieve sinusitis pain. To benefit from vapour therapy, it is essential to sit in a room without the fan on and to cover your head and the vapour source while inhaling the steam.
- Dhooma Paan: Inhaling turmeric smoke is said to have an antiseptic effect on the lungs and respiratory tract. To benefit from this therapy burn a dried root of turmeric and inhale the smoke a few times. If you do not have access to the dried root of turmeric, place a red hot piece of charcoal with a few dried leaves in a clay pot, add a heaped spoon of turmeric powder to this and blow gently till it catches fire before inhaling the smoke.
The skin has sebaceous glands producing sebum, which offers protection and is essential for maintaining a healthy skin. Acne is caused by overactive sebaceous glands and is more common in teenagers and adolescents. In people with severe acne, these could leave marks, which are not just a cosmetic issue, but also affect the personality of the person and reduce his or her self-esteem and confidence levels.
Acne scars are treated by homeopathy in safe, effective, and gentle ways by addressing the problem internally. It believes in restoring the underlying balance in the body and not just removing the scars. Treatment would be done after a detailed case study for accompanying symptoms and clinical examination. Self-medication is to be avoided, as what worked for one person may not work for another.
Some of the effective medicines to cure acne are listed below:
- Works wonders in all sorts of acne – simplex, pustular, or indurated
- Works well for oily skin, where the sebaceous glands are overactive
- Reduces secretion of sebum and oil and controls acne
- Useful where the acne is worsened by sweet and fatty food items like chocolates and meat
- Useful where the acne is itchy and worse during winters
- Useful where the acne is spread on the face, chest, and shoulders
- Given when acne is accompanied by severe itching
- Works for all types of acnes - simplex, pustular or indurated
- Where the acne could have left behind deep scar marks
- Very useful for acne that is extremely itchy
- Bluish-red pimples
- Where skin looks unhealthy and very poorly maintained
- Where itching is worsened by scratching, at night and in warm weather
- Burning sensation observed
- Where other topical applications have failed
- This ointment mixed with lanolin is applied as a thin layer on the acne.
- Helps dissolve scar tissue, lightens existing scars
- Can be used on the face as it is non-greasy and easily absorbed
- Can be mixed with glycerin and used on the face
- If severe, the oral preparation could also be used
Silicea is known for its properties of lightening and dissolving scars.
- Can be used in liquid form or as an oral preparation
- Should be mixed with water and glycerin and applied on the skin
- Works best for pustular or cystic acne, especially on forehead
- When there is excessive sweating and itching
- Works well for acne on the cheeks, which are warm, pustular with a burning sensation
- Acne could have pricking pain
- Works well in anemic girls