Laser Hair Removal
Mole Removal Procedure
Skin Care Treatment
Skin Diseases Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Wart Removal Technique
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Stretch Marks Treatment
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Liver Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Sujay HospitalYour feedback matters!
My hair is falling since two years, dandruff is not there, I always get itching and a dust like skin substance will fall when I itch on scalp ,what's the problem?
Sir I have taken the the following medicines for skin disorder ie Erithriomyzin tab, Topinate gel and Tenovate ointment .skin itching, skin rash etc disappeared during treatment for nearly one year. Once stopped above medicines again started and itching ,red rash appeared. Now I have switched over to ayurvedic treatment, Doctor advised to to take the following -Tiktkadi kasyam with Vilwadi tab twice per day, also Panchanimhadi tab 2 nos twice per day. Neem leaves bathing after applying Nimbadi chooranam with buttermilk, pl suggest shall I take both english medicines and ayurveda medicines, pl guide. Thank you.
I am 39 year old woman and have dry skin and pigmentation. What should I do for this problem. I have blackheads also please suggest me something on blackheads.
I don't eat every fruit and vegetable since childhood now I am 22 years old. I only eat few selected fruits apples, Grapes, dates except these I don't eat any fruit from vegetables I just eat potato. It didn't effect my overall health but now I'm suffering from hair fall I tried to eat some fruit but I could nog. What should I eat which would helpful to overcome my hair fall issue. please help me.
For e.g. I have black spots as well pimples on my back .i used scar removal cream for 4 months but I did not see any changes. What should I do?
I get rashes on my palm which has itching. Normally, it happens during winter when it starts & also gets the cuts in hands & toe thumb. What must be the reason? Is it due to body heat. I see dryness in those spots. Appearance is the way we get measles but it's not. I checked it.
In vitiligo patients ayurvedic medicines in form of extracts show quick results in stopping, the spread of white patches.
In vitiligo patients use of khadir (accacia catachu) is good for both external and internal use also.
Sir, I have lot of hair loss and whitening of hair problem and so much dandruff also. I wash my hair 2-3 times in a week. When I use shampoo for remove the dandruff but it increase the hair loss. I use normally coconut oil 2-3 times in a week so, please give me a suggestion for stop hair loss and gaining the long and black.
I have pimples and acne black spot on my space. I have used a lot of products and medicine. Please help me to get rid of pimples.
I am suffering from ringworm for the last 2 months. I have use ointment DERMIKEM OC but it is not cure till now. Pliz advise me for better result.
I have pimple on my face and it is also on the back it's been happening for 3 years pimples are also on my head. What should i do for this?
I'm 19 years old and I'm having pimples all over my face and when they healed they makes a mark of them please tell me what should I do.
With the growing importance on how a person looks, everybody is obsessed with trying to look younger and prettier. Skin that is flawless, glowing, and clear is not just something celebrities want but is every person’s dream. It is no wonder that the cosmetic industry has grown by leaps and bounds in terms of technology and chemical based treatments.
Talking of cosmetic skin treatments, two of the most common methods are chemical peels and microdermabrasion. Read on to know about these skin exfoliation techniques.
The skin has multiple layers, and with constant exposure to the environment, the top layers are constantly exposed to pollution and dust and sunlight. This makes the skin very dull and weary. There are also dead cells on the top, which need to be removed so that fresh cells from the underlying layers surface up to give the skin a fresh, glowing look. This is known as skin exfoliation.
Due to various reasons, when skin does not repair naturally, the role of chemical peels comes in play. This helps in removing these top layers, thus, in turn, removing the rough, dry layers and giving the skin, a good texture.
What is done?
- Skin is cleansed and a chemical is applied which penetrates the skin. These are usually enzymes from the fruits or vegetables or alpha hydroxyl acid or phenols
- The process is repeated multiple times with gaps of few days to help in fresh skin generation, depending on expected results
- Topical moisturizer and sunscreen should be used post treatment.
This is a physical exfoliation technique, in that the top layers are manually cleared of debris and dead cells. This produces instant results, but cannot be used in acute cases where the skin is inflamed or sensitive.
What is done?
- A crystal or diamond tip which has fine aluminum or diamond particles is used to abrade the skin
- This removes any dead cells and debris
- These are suctioned away
- The result is velvety, smooth skin which is soft, bright, and glowing
- Can also be combined with other rejuvenation procedures like laser
- Should be repeated on a monthly basis for optimal results
- It also helps penetration of topical creams and lotions, making them more effective.
While both are well-proven techniques for exfoliation, the treatment option is decided by the doctor by consulting the patient. Each person’s response to such treatments is different, so choose the treatment that will be most beneficial and effective for you.
The allure to look young is always compelling and the recent advancements in medical technology have resulted in many procedures, which can help you knock off years. In fact skin care related to anti aging is one of the largest and fastest growing industries within the medical realm. Let's take a look at some of the procedures which are very effective in anti aging skin treatment:
1. Specialized Chemical Peels: In this procedure a doctor will put specially formulated acids on the area of your skin, which needs to be treated. This results in the abrasion or slight burning of the skin after, which new skin cells grow in its place, hence removing age related spots, wrinkles as well as freckles.
2. Injection of Botulinum Toxin Type A or Botox: This is possibly one of the most famous and well known anti aging treatments all over the world. This treatment involves injecting Botox into strategic areas of the face to reduce wrinkles and creases that may occur due to aging. This treatment is especially effective for frown lines on the forehead and close to eye corners.
3. Laser Resurfacing and or other Radio Frequency Treatments: These machine related treatments also use the principle of abrasion or wounding the skin to encourage the growth of new tissue. In laser resurfacing, a laser beam destroys the epidermis or the outer layer of the skin and heats up the dermis or the lower layer of the skin. As the wounded skin tissue heals, new tissue takes it place which is tighter, thus giving you a younger look.
4. Facelift surgery: It is a cosmetic surgical procedure, which takes quite some time to heal but is known to have long term results. In this procedure, excess skin and fat from your face and neck are removed surgically and after the bruising and the scarring have subsided, the new skin is much tighter thus making you look much younger.
5. Microdermabrasion and Dermabrasion: These procedures employ the abrasion tactic to the fullest to destroy old tissue and encourage the growth of new tissue. Dermabrasion uses the technique of sanding the skin with a rotating brush where new skin needs to grow. Microdermabrasion is a more subtle technique as it uses finer equipment to sand away only the top layer of skin and the side effects of redness, swelling and scabbing tend to be lesser compared to conventional Dermabrasion.
6. Other Soft Skin Tissues Filler Injections: There are many other forms of soft skin tissue fillers other than Botox, which can be directly injected into the required area. Some of these are fats, gels and collagen which can be directly injected into wrinkles. These fillers work by swelling and plumping up the area around the skin to give it smoother look. However, these treatments also need to be done at frequent periodic intervals of a few months.