Corn Removal Procedure
Mole Removal Surgery
Mole Removal Procedure
Skin Polishing Treatment
Deep Pigmentation Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Cutaneous Fillers Treatment
Small Dermatologic Surgery
Earlobe Repair Procedure
Line And Wrinkle Smoothing Procedures
Submit a review for Skin_N_Smile ClinicYour feedback matters!
Many times, it feels like your natural hair has stopped growing completely. Although individual hair strands are growing in a growth cycle, there are few reasons why it may appear that your hair growth has been stunted or has ceased from growing.
Here are some reasons which stall your hair growth:
Poor hair habits: your hair becomes weak and fragile when it is damaged. Poor hair care habits can lead to breakage of hair such as excessive heat styling, chemical hair coloring, and bleaching. These add a lot of stress to hair, weakens your hair's elasticity and lead to breakage, thinning of hair and severe hair damage.
Shorter hair growth cycle: the hair growth cycle is constantly in rotation and your hair is never in the same phase of the cycle. There is a phase of hair growth cycle when the hair becomes dormant until the cycle repeats. This resting phase of hair growth cycle may last much longer sometimes.
Dry and brittle hair: it's possible for your natural hair to break off as quickly as it grows, appearing as if your hair is no longer growing. Moisturizing your natural hair is important because of its inability to produce a natural oil that covers the entire scalp. Co-washing the hair or using hot oil treatments, sulfate-free shampoos and adopting healthy hair regimens can keep your natural hair moisturized and prevent it from breaking.
Poor diet: your hair needs proper vitamins, minerals and nutrients in order to thrive and eating foods rich in nutritional value like fish, nuts, green leafy vegetables will help your hair grow healthier. You can also add multivitamins to your diet containing vitamin a and zinc which functions to strengthen hair, nourish hair follicles, promote healthy scalp and minimize shedding.
Underlying health issues: hormone deficiency or overproduction can result in hair loss. Dermatitis, eczema, psoriasis, and even allergies could affect the scalp and cause stunted hair growth. They often affect the scalp and sometimes cause scarring, inflammation or sores to form on the scalp, inhibiting hair growth. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult our herbal expert.
tips for all of you to get beautiful hair naturally… all you need to do are just follow these easy and simple steps to give that luster and shine to your hair, and flaunt your hair like the models do....
• Egg Treatment
Use the entire egg to condition your hair. If you have dry or brittle hair, use egg whites to moisturize your hair. Use ½ cup of any egg mixture (egg white, entire egg) and apply to clean, damp hair. Leave it for 20 minutes and rinse with cool water.
• Cleanliness is important
The most important reason for hair fall is dandruff and itchy scalp. Therefore, maintain good cleanliness for beautiful and healthy hair.
• Avoid hot water
Skip hot water showers, because hot water will make your hair dry and brittle as it strips protective oils from your hair . Thus, prefer a temperature which is just a bit warmer than your body temperature.
• For that shiny soft hair
Prepare a mixture of 1 cup of your daily conditioner and 2-3 tablespoons of honey. Apply this mixture evenly on your wet hair. Leave it for 30 minutes and wash it off thoroughly. This mixture will close down your hair’s cuticle and give your hair that amazing shine.
• For bouncy hair
Apply a one to one mixture of warm water and apple cider vinegar to your hair. Rinse it thoroughly after 5 minutes to get rid of the apple cider smell.
• Don’t wash your hair frequently
Wash your hair every 2-3 days, for proper regulation of natural hair oils. Washing your hair less often will also help regain your hair’s natural body and luster.
• For strong hair
Use almond oil to treat dry and damaged hair. It is a very simple procedure, pour some almond oil in a bowl and heat it for 40 seconds. Then evenly distribute on your hair. Leave it for 30 minutes and then rinse normally with shampoo and conditioner using cold water.
• Treat sun damaged hair
Make a mixture of ½ cup honey, 1-2 tbsp olive oil and 1-2 tbsp of egg yolk. Apply this mixture on your hair for 20 minutes and then rinse with warm water. This treatment will help to replenish keratin protein bonds.
• Trim your hair regularly
Get your hair trimmed at least every six weeks to eliminate dry, split ends.
• Do not brush wet hair
“Wet hair is three times weaker and thus more likely to break”
• Tight is NO-NO
To prevent breakage due to brittle hair avoid using bands and do not tie your hair too tightly.
TAKE CARE :)
Exposure to the sun for a long period of time can result in several skin problems. They occur on the basis of heat, humidity and the rays of the sun. Here are the most common skin problems caused due to sun exposure:
- Sunburn: Sunburns occur as a result of overexposure of the skin to the harmful ultraviolet rays of the sun. Melanin in the skin protects it from the sun’s rays, but in case of overexposure, melanin fails to work and sunburn is caused. The symptoms of sunburn include the skin turning red, burning in the affected areas, skin tightness and a sensation of itching. Severe symptoms are blisters, chills, fever and fatigue.
- Age spots: Age spots are caused due to overexposure to the sun. They are brown marks, which appear on the surface of the skin, especially in the arms, hands and other body parts. Age spots get more prevalent with ageing. Symptoms of this condition include brown and gray pigmentation on the skin surface. The pigmentation occurs in a circular shape and is flat on the skin.
- Photosensitivity: This condition is also known as sun allergy. People with photosensitivity are likely to get burned from sun exposure very easily, and symptoms of sunburn are observed. Symptoms include red and pink skin rashes accompanied by itching and burning. The area gets scaly and blistered.
- Moles: Moles occur commonly due to sun exposure. They may appear on any part of the body. Moles may vary from being harmless to cancerous. Common symptoms include raised skin and the skin tone changing into reddish brown or black. Moles are round in shape, and some moles are painful.
- Solar elastosis: This condition is commonly known wrinkles and occurs when the elastic tissues of the skin get deteriorated due to sun exposure. The skin turns limp on account of no strength of the tissues and collagen. Wrinkles appear, and the skin seems loose and sagging. Deep lines are formed on the skin.
- Skin cancer: Skin cancer accounts for being the most severe and fatal result of prolonged exposure to the sun without any kind of protection. There are many forms of skin cancer. The most primary skin cancers include Melanoma, basal cell carcinoma and squamous cell carcinoma.
- Polymorphous light eruption: This condition, known as PMLE in short, affects women between the age group of twenty to forty. It also occurs in light sensitive people who spend more time under the sun. Symptoms include a red or pink, bumpy rash and raised areas on the skin surface. Itchiness and dry patches are indicated.
A large number of skin problems occur due to long hours of sun exposure. Some of these are chronic problems, which require proper treatment.
What should I do to remove my dark circle? Can I use kojivit gel cream or melaglow cream under eye or on eyelid? If not then pls suggest an another eye cream with its price. Pls help sir or mam.
I lost my hair and trying so many branded shampoos but not getting right result please give me proper solution.
I get some white patches on my face mainly during or after monsoons. Also there are some small patches made my skin tone uneven. I use vitamin c orange face wash from bodyshop.
My front hair is going thinner day by day. What can I do about it? Is hair transplant recommendable for me or will the hair grow by following any other way. Please suggest.
I used TBC cream for fairness but not improve in my face so please tell me the name of cream from my face improve.
Unwanted hair is a major issue for many young people. Shaving or waxing the hair is tedious process, and can also be painful at times. Due to its many benefits, laser hair removal has become very popular amongst youngsters. In many cases, after three to eight sessions, permanent hair loss is observed. Recent years have seen an increase in the number of laser hair removal procedures performed.
What is the theory behind laser hair removal?
Laser technology is based on highly concentrated rays. These rays are concentrated on a specific part of your skin from where you wish to remove the hair. The highly concentrated light is directed to particular hair follicles in order to remove them. Although, permanent results or results that last a lifetime are never guaranteed, cases have been observed wherein after a few sessions, complete hair loss is observed.
Many types of laser removal procedures are available, among these, Neodymium YAG, diode, alexandrite, and intense pulsed light sources are well known.
Why should you choose laser hair removal?
Unwanted hair on your face, underarms, legs, arms or any other area can be easily removed using this procedure. Laser hair removal procedures offer you with a healthy and smooth skin free of unwanted hair. The laser used for hair removal target dark and bristly hairs without damaging the surrounding areas. Known for its speed, laser hair procedure has the ability to treat small areas in approximately one minute and less. These small areas include the upper lip region.
How long does it take?
Laser removal method is performed by skilled doctors. The doctors need to decide how many days and sittings will it take to get the procedure done depending upon the growth of hair in that specific area and also how much area of your skin is to be covered. Once the procedure is done, one may need to get it done in few years again depending upon the regrowth of hair on his/her body.
Difficulties of laser hair removal procedure:
- Laser hair procedures can at times cause hyper pigmentation of skin or darkening of skin. It can also cause hypo pigmentation, which causes lightening of skin colour at certain regions.
- Some people experience itchiness after the procedure has been completed.
- It may leave scars or skin infections if not done by skilled or accomplished doctors.
Laser hair treatment is effective and comparatively more efficient on people who have light skin and dark hair. Generally, laser hair surgeries are done to remove unwanted hair on back, face, chest, neck, bikini area, shoulders, upper lip, chin etc. For successful results, one should get this procedure performed from a skilled doctor. If not done properly, it will leave marks/scars and damage your body. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a cosmetic-plastic-surgeon.
One of the most frequent and stubborn skin complaint is that of acnes. Acnes not only blemish the smoothness of the skin, but also cause unnecessary irritation. Certain kinds of acnes are also known to be painful. It's a fairly common phenomenon among teenagers and in some cases, they prevail even in the subsequent years. Acnes have been the cause of anxiety of a large number of people. While the markets are deluged in products that claim to cure acnes, a lot of them don't deliver on their claims. Consequently, a large number of people have resorted to natural therapies for acnes. Among the other remedies, homeopathy is one of the most warranted avenue for acnes. Homeopathy has emerged as a popular antidote to acnes because not only are they largely effective but also they usually have no side-effects on the skin or the body whatsoever.
- Pulsatilla: Acne has a more rampant incidence in girls in comparison to boys. One of the reasons behind this is menstrual irregularities. In such cases, pulsatilla works wonders. They also reduce the acnes, which are triggered by the intake of oily food.
- Hepar Sulphur: Certain abscesses are more painful than the others. While the basic cause of their occurrence remains the same as the less painful ones, excessive perspiration is one of the salient factors in this case. Hepar Sulphur aids in abating the irritations caused by painful eruptions.
- Silicea: Certain skin types are more delicate than the others. In such cases, acne formation is always accompanied with suppuration. In order to tackle the pus formation, homeopathy recommends Silicea. Silicea is effective in cases where the patient is susceptible to cold temperature.
- Natrum Mur: Certain acnes occur due to surplus secretion of oils. Immediate health consequences are weakness and anemia. The face consistently feels greasy in such cases. Natrum Mur has been assumed to have remedial impacts on such acnes.
- Nux Vomica: Sometimes acnes occur due to gastric agitations. Spicy food and caffeine work as stimulants for such digestion disorders. Accordingly, Nux Vomica helps to cure acnes to a large extent.