Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Shree Samarth ClinicYour feedback matters!
Plz suggest best diet for weight gain and glowing skin I am 19 year old and my weight is 41 kg I want at least 48 to 50.
I have type 2 diabetes for last one year. Taking medicine. Want to know proper diet for me. I have also lower belly fat. Please help me out. Thanks.
Sir I go for frequent urination after drinking water .of 10 mins I like 2 pass so. How to control it?
How to loose weight with simple exercise and maintaining diet daily? Pls give some tips. Can't go to gym daily since working is company and has to work in different shift timings. I am 80 kg and want to make to 70 at least in short time.
Mera subh uthne ka man nhi krta na hee intrst rhta ki kuch kru subh uthkr to kya mere andr koi weekness h or mera koi bhi kam krne ka man nhi krta I am a married women my age is 24.
Now, psychological problems can be managed better using cranial Electrotherapy Stimulation with Audio Visual Entertainment
If you happen to suffer from anxiety, depression, or insomnia, then you could benefit from simulation techniques such as Cranial electrotherapy stimulation (CES) or audio-visual entrainment (AVE). These methods can also be used to treat headaches, give up smoking and fibromyalgia. Read on further to gain an insight and consult with an expert to experience its benefits.
CES and its benefits
Cranial electrotherapy stimulation uses a small device about the size of a cell phone which helps in the stimulation of the brain and the cranium with a very low power current usually below four milliamps. The microcurrent helps in an enhanced production of endorphin that helps in the facilitation of deep levels of relaxation leading to a sense of well - being. The best thing about this particular therapy is that there is no known or seen side-effects and thus a safe procedure to be carried out.
Besides the treatment of anxiety, depression, and disorders of the sleep, cranial electrotherapy stimulation is also proven to show a number of other benefits as well. It can be used for the treatment of attention deficit hyperactivity disorder, obsessive-compulsive disorder, and post-traumatic disorder as well. Clinical studies have also revealed that the therapy is quite beneficial for cognitive dysfunction, traumatic injury of the brain and pain. Also, the therapy plays a crucial role in the enhancement of attention and concentration along with decreasing assaultive behavior. This simple handheld device can be purchased through a prescription for your physician.
Audio - Visual Entrainment and its benefits
The therapy combines the use of mild pulsating LED lights in the eye frames and psychoacoustic sounds in headphones for a quick deep relaxation by guiding the brain into various states of brainwave activity. Hence AVE is known as a mind machine that can help in the treatment of psychological and physiological disorders. The integration of neurotransmitter balancing, hypnotic learning, emotional and behavioral change helps in the immediate boosting up of the attention. This basically provides an all in one solution making the therapy both efficient and effective at the same time.
In this audiovisual entertainment process, the adjustable sound makes it easier for the person to focus and relax in peace. The eye sets are specially designed for the allowance of left and right visual fields of each of eyes to be stimulated individually rather than the entire eye at once. Getting regular sessions of this therapy will make the effects last for a longer duration of time. You will be able to notice less stress, better focus and mood, improved quality of sleep, high energy, and enhanced creativity.
So, if you are suffering from such issues as mentioned above, you can consult your physician to check if you are the right candidate for the procedure and reap the benefits.
I am sleepy in morning time so I am not active .why it happens like that but I am more active in the evening please tell me the solution for this.
Sir I am suffering with asthma can I take vitamin c 1000 mg tablets for skin and hair. Is vitamin c tablets increase asthma.
Our survival is solely reliant on the working of the heart. It is this that makes the prospect of a heart failure so fatal and so terrifying. Notwithstanding what the heart evokes, a heart failure is not indicative of a defunct heart; but only a situation when the heart pumps weaker than what is generally deemed as natural. Consequently, the blood flows at a slower rate to the heart and the body that in turn increases pressure in the heart. The oxygen that is produced by the heart in such a scenario is scanty and insufficient for the body.
body responds with its own defense mechanism, as the heart, in an attempt to hold more blood, stretches its chambers. Though this strenuous effort may keep the blood moving, it would gradually and inevitably weary the heart with all the effort. Subsequently, the kidney responds by retaining more salt and fluid in the body. These fluids may accumulate in different parts of the body, mainly in the legs, feet, ankles leading to congestion in the body. This very condition in medical terminology is referred to as congestive heart failure.
Different causes can contribute to the onset of such a fatal condition. Some of them are
- Coronary artery disease: In such a condition, the arteries supply insufficient amount of oxygen and blood to the heart. Subsequently, the heart receives scanty amount of nutrients and oxygen.
- Heart attack: The sudden, unanticipated blockage of the coronary artery and the ensuing stoppage of the flow of the blood lead to a heart attack. The heart muscles are damaged in such a case and prevent the proper functioning.
- Diseases: Though the term may be generic and over expansive, most of the ailments which people suffer from tend to manifest themselves by posing a potential threat to the functioning of the heart. A high blood pressure, kidney disease, even a thyroid disease can cause congestive heart failure.
Every disorder is preceded by certain symptoms, and congestive heart failure is no different. Some of them are
- Fatigue: This is one of the most perceptible symptoms of congestive heart failure. One of the earliest premonitions of an impending heart failure is a nagging sense of weariness and lethargy.
- Swelling: As the condition is characterized by accumulation and build-up of fluids in various part of the body, swelling is an inevitable symptom of this condition and a clear indication of the ailment.
I am facing hair fall and dandruff problem. And my weight is constant from last few years. And my hand skin is coming out in these winter.
In an effort to eradicate Tuberculosis (TB) by 2030, a total of 114 countries have joined hands to take action against TB. This collaboration was announced at the first WHO global ministerial conference in Moscow.
It has also been observed that since the year 2000, approximately 53 million lives were saved and the overall mortality rate has been reduced by 37 percent for TB. Despite the past efforts to control the spread of this deadly disease and is known to take lives more than any other contagious disease.
How should prevent yourself from getting affected?
I am suffering from polycystic ovarian syndrome since 2 years it is not getting back to the normal I consulted gynecologist she is not helping me with the exact medicine asked me too take folinal that's it I am not getting my periods regular unless I take ocp so pls any Dr. suggest me exact medicine which will help me to get periods as well conceive ovulate will meteor min help me if pls suggest me the dosage and how long.
Rashes are common skin problems but shouldn't be taken casually at all. Although most rashes are mild and do not create much problem, some might turn grow to become life-threatening.
1. Stevens-Johnson syndrome (SJS) - This skin rash is the result of a severe allergic reaction to medication. The condition affects the skin and mucous membranes. Various medicines, such as nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs, anticonvulsants, penicillin, and sulphonamides might trigger this type of rash. It is characterized by painful lesions emerging in clusters.
2. Staphylococcal scalded skin syndrome (SSSS) - Mostly affecting babies and young children under the age of five, this skin disease brings on extensive blisters with red skin that looks burnt or scalded. This syndrome is caused by infection with strains of Staphylococcus bacteria.
3. Pemphigus Vulgaris (PV) - This unusual autoimmune skin condition gives rise to excruciating blisters on the skin, which often go on to the mouth, throat, nose and even genitals. The open sores from this disease often lead to infections and acute cases can even cause lung infections and lesions. This rash has no cure but is often treated with corticosteroids, antibiotics or immunosuppressants. If untreated, it can even cause death.
4. Toxic shock syndrome (TSS) - TSS is often caused by an overgrowth of Staphylococcus bacteria with the infection spreading throughout the body. Besides these bacteria, infections from surgical wounds contaminated nasal packing after nasal surgery and infections after baby birth are probable causes. This life-threatening rash generally affects teens and young adults, most of them being women. It can affect mucus membranes of mouth and eyes although there are no blisters or skin bumps. One can experience slight dizziness and high fever as well as swelling of the joints and eyelids. This skin condition often affects the liver, kidneys, the heart, and the brain.
Apart from these, there are several other types of skin infections, which can be equally discomforting and critical. Toxic epidermal necrolysis, dermatitis herpetiformis, Ehlers-Danlos Syndrome, Toxic Epidermal Necrolysis and several other nasty skin diseases are cases in point.
Healthy skin is one that stays taut and firm. Anetoderma is a rare benign condition where the dermis loses elastic tissue. This results in the formation of a depression in the skin or flaccid skin. This condition is also known as macular atrophy, anetoderma maculosa, and atrophia maculosa cutis. Anetoderma is not contagious.
Women are at a higher risk of suffering from this condition than men. It usually affects people in their late teens and early twenties. Premature babies born with a very low birth weight are also susceptible to this condition. In rare cases, it can run in the family and affect identical twins.
Depending on how it is triggered, there are two types of Anetoderma; primary and secondary. Both forms of this condition may be associated with systemic diseases that include infections like leprosy, HIV and lyme disease, inflammatory or autoimmune conditions and medications like penicillamine.
- Primary Anetoderma: This is marked by the spontaneous eruptions of lesions on the skin without any other symptoms. The cause for primary anetoderma has not yet been determined. The suggested causes include antiphospholipid antibodies, immunological abnormalities and reduced production of elastin. It has also been associated with cataract, bone calcifications, myocardial infarction and blegvad-haxthausen syndrome
- Secondary Anetoderma: In this case, atrophic lesions are preceded by inflammatory or autoimmune processes. This usually occurs at the site of skin conditions such as chicken pox, syphilis, tumours, acne, infantile haemangioma etc.
Both types of anetoderma can occur simultaneously. The main symptoms of primary and secondary anetoderma are:
Small, round or oval lesions on the upper arms, upper body and thighs. These lesions rarely occur on the neck, face, palms and soles. They may be isolated to grouped together to give a patchy appearance.
1. Atrophic papules
2. Loss of elastic tissue in the skin
3. Fine, diffused wrinkling
Till date, there is no known cure for this disease. If the number of lesions is limited the doctor may look at surgical excision as an option. Different forms of medication have been experimented with, but have not given consistent results. Some of the types of medication prescribed include aspirin, penicillin, vitamin E, niacin, topical epsilon-aminocaproic acid and oral colchicines.
Some cases have also shown improvement on being treated with carbon dioxide fractional lasers and pulsed dye lasers. In cases of secondary anetoderma, successfully identifying and curing the underlying condition can clear up the lesions as well.
Screening for cancer of the colon or large intestine and rectum is a proven way of saving a person from the impacts of colorectal diseases. This is partly because colon cancer is something that can be prevented if detected at an early stage and the polyps which may advance to cancer are removed properly. Thus if you are turning 50 soon, be prepared to present yourself for a screening colonoscopy that will help you ensure good health and well-being. It may sound uncanny, but do you know that 50,000 people across the world die from colorectal cancer every year, and it is ranked second in terms of cancer-centric deaths.
Understanding the importance of having colonoscopy: You may wonder how a painful, invasive, embarrassing, uncomfortable and time-consuming health test may be called a present. There are reasons enough. A screening colonoscopy is able to expose a cancerous tumour that's presently under way and cast light on the chances and risk factors that may precede it. When you choose to intervene early, you have the power to nip those risks at their budding stage, much before those malicious cells become malignant.
Spreading of the colorectal cancer: Your large intestine is really a big and last organ of the gastrointestinal system where the small intestine discontinues. Its primary function is to remove the water out of the leftover solids of digestion and get rid of them in the form of stool. Cancer may start to develop anywhere within the tube that expands 5 feet long and squares the vacant area of the abdomen. The large intestine expands up towards the right side, i.e. the ascending colon and then turns left through the liver, i.e., the transverse colon, bending down right at the spleen on its left, i.e. descending colon and loops to the middle, i.e., the sigmoid colon before it runs across the rectum and ends at the anus.
People who need a colonoscopy: To simplify matters, it can be said that all adults are at a potential risk of the colorectal cancer, including those people who lead a healthy life. But some people are at a higher risk. Those individuals have a specific gene mutation that predisposes them to develop into numerous polyps. The risk is also high with people who are first-degree relatives of a person diagnosed with cancer before the age of 50. People with Ulcerative colitis, various types of inflammatory bowel diseases and Crohn's disease are also at a higher risk.
Colorectal cancer is a serious ailment and screening colonoscopy is a feasible means of detecting any polyps that may be cancerous in the future. Speak with a reputed gastroenterologist today to stay ahead of the disease.