Doctor in Shanti Health Clinic
Treatment of Child and Adolescent Problems
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Paediatric Critical Care
Treatment of Childhood Infections
Child Nutrition Management
Growth And Development Including General Paediatri
Management of New Born Care
Preimplantation Genetic Diagnosis (Pgd)
Congenital Ear Problem Treatment
Treatment of Polycystic Ovary Syndrome In Adolesce
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Cleft Lip Treatment
Submit a review for Shanti Health ClinicYour feedback matters!
My baby is only 10 days old and feeding with only NAN as there is some issue with breast Milk. Please advise is it ok because I am really in major tension.
Adhd stands for attention deficit hyperactivity disorder. It usually manifests itself in early childhood and creates problems at school, home and play.
The main core features of the condition are
- Attention deficit
Attention deficit manifests as
- Easily getting distracted
- Not seeming to listen
- Being disorganised
Taking a long time to start doing things and rarely finishing them eg homework.
Hyperactivity manifests as
- Being restless, fidgety, full of energy ‘always on the go’.
- They may seem loud and noisy often disturbing the class, finding it difficult to sit through the class.
Impulsivity manifests as
- Doing things without thinking.
- Difficulty waiting for their turn in games or in a queue.
- Interrupting others in conversation.
How common is ADHD?
Nowadays adhd is very common affecting 5 percent of school children. It is seven times more commoner in boys.
What causes adhd and how can it be cured?
No one knows exactly but a neurochemical called norepinephrine is abnormal which gets corrected by adhd medication leading to improvement in the symptoms allowing the child to lead a normal life and removing the academic handicap that these children often face. Behavior therapy focussed on improving behaviours helps a lot.
My son developed rashes 5 days back. Urticaria His doctor prescribed allegra120 and then changed to lorfast 10 mg. He was getting better. Yesterday night he was feeling feverish so gave him crocin. The whole night he was restless and entire body is itching. What should I do. He is 10 years old.
My boy is 3.6 years old and having weight of 13 kg, he is having cold and cough, I am giving him maxtra syrup but while sleeping he is now coughing a lot and wake up and seems to have a mood of puke. Can I nebulizer him by levilone now, please advice.
Hello, My wife delivered a baby girl on 6th April by operation n it's first pregnancy. Now she is feeling very tired for small things. If she goes for motion feels very tired and will sleep. Previously she is having little bit constipation n now she used to go for couple of times in a day that too loose stools. Is it a issue need to consult gynecologist. Please give your valuable suggestions. Thanks in advance.
Hello. My son ws given painless vaccination (2.5 month. Still he cried a lot n had fever. And doctor said fo some children fever will come even though it is painless. Is it true?
Hi I have 1 year old baby girl she has lot of hairs on her forehead, hands and upper lips, my concern is she is a girl is there any way to get rid of this unwanted hairs and cream or medicine or will it go naturally once she grows up. Please suggest me some medicine to get rid of the unwanted hairs from her face.
Cough and cold are very daunting diseases for anyone out there. Especially for people who have a tendency of catching cold easily. Nobody likes to have a runny nose, vigorous cough and fever. But all these symptoms occur when anyone suffers from cough and cold. However, the symptoms get doubled when anyone suffers with Whooping cough. Though any kind of chronic cough can be severe enough but whooping cough is the most panic striking among them all.
What is whooping cough?
Whooping cough begins with a little respiratory illness and includes runny nose, relentless cough. In later stages a development of vivid, copious mucus with the cough and the whoop sound while coughing develops. Whooping cough can be treated safely. If we look at the homeopathic treatment, there are various remedies for whooping cough. But first and foremost, it is very important to boost your immunity. Good immunity helps you to recover faster. Next you need to add nutrition to your diet, which are very important for your health. So intake green veggies and fruits as much as you can. Talking about the homeopathy treatment, yes there are some common homeopathic medicines available, which are prescribed for whooping cough. However, it depends upon individuals and their condition as to which one would be prescribed.
Listed are homeopathic medicines for whooping cough:
- Antimonium tartaricum: This medicine is prescribed if anyone suffers with scanty and prolific cough along with difficulties in chest or lung. The patient may get mucus with cough, but it hardly comes out. As a result, the patient might end up vomiting in an effort to expel the mucus. The cough can be worse in this case, and the patient might feel breathless often. This medicine is prescribed in such a condition when the chest is filled with mucus, but it barely comes out.
- Drosera: This medicine is prescribed when a person experiences convulsions of coughing and ends up having cyanosis and shortness of breathing. The cough will be worse, especially at night, and the patient may end up vomiting. There is a chance of getting cramps in feet and hands while coughing.
- Belladona: This is a very common medicine for whooping cough, which is usually prescribed in the early feverish stages of whooping cough. If taken properly, it can be effective in terms of curing the illness.
Mostly in the coughing stage, patients may face violent cough with red nose and bulging out of eyes, there can be abdominal pain too. Severe irritation in larynx and headache too are noticed in this period. All the above mentioned homeopathic medicines are likely to be used in treating whooping cough infection.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!