Doctor in Sai Homoeopathic Clinic
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Sai Homoeopathic ClinicYour feedback matters!
Homeopathy is a holistic approach to healing: one that involves the body, mind, emotions, and spirit of the person being treated.
Homeopathic remedies are readily available and can, therefore, be used by anyone.
Homeopathic remedies are typically inexpensive and therefore provide an affordable approach to healing.
Homeopathic remedies can be stored for long periods of time.
It does not interfere with medications taken by a person.
Homeopathy is a medical system based on the belief that the body can cure itself. Those who practice it use tiny amounts of natural substances, like plants and minerals. They believe these stimulate the healing process.
Naina Homoeo Care
6, 7, Javed Market, Sector-12, Munshipulia, Indiranagar, Lucknow- 226016 Near jama masjid Munshipulia C-896 Rahim Nagar Chauraha Near RTO office Lucknow Email: email@example.com Mob No- 9839027820
website: www.inhomeo.com www.facebook.com/inhomeo
Pain during or after sexual intercourse is known as dyspareunia. Although this problem can affect men, it is more common in women. Women with dyspareunia may have pain in the vagina, clitoris or labia. There are numerous causes of dyspareunia, many of which are treatable.
Common causes include the following:
-Atrophic vaginitis, a common condition causing thinning of the vaginal lining in postmenopausal women
-Side effects of drugs such as antihistamines and tamoxifen (Nolvadex and other brands)
-An allergic reaction to clothing, spermicides or douches
-Endometriosis, an often painful condition in which tissue from the uterine lining migrates and grows abnormally inside the pelvis
-Inflammation of the area surrounding the vaginal opening, called vulvar vestibulitis
-Skin diseases, such as lichen planus and lichen sclerosus, affecting the vaginal area
-Urinary tract infections, vaginal yeast infections, or sexually transmitted diseases
-Psychological trauma, often stemming from a past history of sexual abuse or trauma.
Abortion is the process of terminating pregnancy. It is induced, either by the use of medications or by surgical procedure. The term abortion is usually used to denote induced termination. Unsafe sex is one of the major causes of abortion, even though it is legal under a number of circumstances in most countries. The term miscarriage is used to denote spontaneous termination of pregnancy before a fetus develops. In other words, miscarriage is denoted as spontaneous abortion in medical terms.
What are the causes of abortion?
Causes of an abortion or miscarriage may be due to fetal or maternal complications. Some of the fetal factors include:
- Unwanted pregnancy
- Abnormal development of fetus, either due to abnormal chromosomes or teratogenic factors.
- Immunological factors
- Problems with implantation
- Serious health diseases like kidney disease
What are the homeopathic treatments for abortion?
Homeopathic medication system is one of the most popular and widely accepted holistic medication approaches used all over the world. The choice of remedy for any disease is based on individualized symptoms and lifestyle habits using a holistic method. In such a way, a state of complete wellness can be achieved by eliminating all the signs and symptoms that the patient is suffering from. The main objective of homeopathy is not just to manage the adverse effects of abortion.
Some of the homeopathic remedies that are beneficial in treating abortion or miscarriage are given below:
- Aconite Nap: Helpful in treating anxiety, excitement or fear experienced before the procedure.
- Apis Mel: Medication used during the 3rd month of pregnancy
- Aletris Far: Treats conditions of typical abortion that is done due to anemia or weakness or other conditions affecting the mother
- Arnica Montana: To manage abortion that is done after an accident to treat the mother
- Baptisia: Used in treating abortion is done due to shock, fever or mental depression. Often used for women under the age of 21.
- Sepia: Used when there is an abortion during fifth to seventh month of pregnancy.
- Thuja: Used to treat women who have a history of gonorrhea.
- Syphilinum: Used for treatment when there the abortion is done due to syphilis.
A condition that can be quite painful, but in most cases gets better on its own is Prostatitis. It occurs due to an inflammation of the prostate and requires proper treatment when an infection causes the inflammation. The course of action entirely depends on several factors such as the extent and severity of the condition, the age and overall health condition of the patient.
- Medications: In most cases, patients affected with prostatitis are given a course of antibiotics which needs to be continued for a month or so along with pain-relieving medications. But other medicines such as non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs and alpha-blockers may be required to help relieve the symptoms.
- Prostate massage: When the prostatitis is a long-drawn affair without any signs of improvement, then the doctor may massage the prostate through the wall of the back passage. Gloves and gel are used to make the massage more comfortable.
- Surgical intervention: Rarely surgery is an option for men suffering from prostatitis. In this surgery, the affected part of the prostate gland is surgically removed. It is not often done since there is a risk of making the symptoms worse and lead to a number of side-effects.
- Complementary therapies: You may be suggested to explore some other complementary therapies such as massage, reflexology, acupuncture, hypnotherapy and aromatherapy for instance. They can help in relieving stress which will make you more relaxed. Techniques such as deep breathing, meditation and listening to music also help. Besides, sitz baths can also be helpful while self-massage of the perianal area can offer some relief from the pelvic floor issues.
- Dietary Considerations: Some foods are thought to irritate the urinary tract and such foods include cranberries and cranberry juice, alcohol, spicy foods, acidic foods and chocolate. Being aware of the potential irritants and the number of foods that can be taken, the symptoms can be controlled.
Also note that when you are suffering from prostatitis, you are likely to suffer from sexual problems. It is important to take such problems into consideration and seek proper medical attention. And if the patient is older than 50 years, he should undergo an annual routine examination which may include a rectal examination along with a prostate-specific antigen test.
It is essential to understand that in order to receive the most suitable treatment option, it is important to consult with an expert at the onset of the symptoms. When you have difficulty in urinating or urination is unusually frequent or painful or that you suffer from painful ejaculation, talk to your physician. Blood in urine, fevers, chills, groin pain are some of the symptoms and it is essential to be aware of the issue and take the right measure at the beginning.