Corn Removal Procedure
Mole Removal Surgery
Mole Removal Procedure
Skin Polishing Treatment
Deep Pigmentation Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Cutaneous Fillers Treatment
Small Dermatologic Surgery
Earlobe Repair Procedure
Line And Wrinkle Smoothing Procedures
Submit a review for Royal Aesthetics ClinicYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
I suffer from ringworm past 4 months and I had consult him his medication show the result within a week I completely satisfy
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Mukesh Batra to be very helpful. Thank you so much.it was really helpful
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Mukesh Batra to be very helpful. Share feedback in your own words...
Baldness and thinning of hair are common conditions faced by both men and women today. Once upon a time, it was an age related condition but today, hair loss is triggered by a number of factors. These include stress, pollution, an unhealthy diet and excessive colouring and other such chemical procedures. The good news is that hair transplants allow us to cover up bald spots and thicken thin hair.
Hair transplant is a surgical procedure through which hair follicles from one part of the head are transferred to other parts of the head. Hair transplant surgeries can be categorized as
- Follicular Unit Strip Surgery (FUSS)
- Follicular Unit Extraction (FUE)
Follicular Unit Strip Surgery involves the removal of a strip of skin with hair from the back of the head and then dividing this to create a number of small grafts. Each graft must have a few hair follicles on it. On the other hand, Follicular Unit Extraction involves plucking individual hair follicles from one part of the head that has thick hair growth and using these to create grafts. In most cases, the back of the head is the preferred location to take the grafts from. This is because the hair growth here is usually the thickest and this part of the head is naturally resistant to balding. Once the grafts are ready, a surgeon will make tiny incisions on the areas where they are to be transplanted. The grafts will then be individually placed in each of these slits. Finally, the entire area is bandaged.
Both Follicular Unit Strip Surgery and Follicular Unit Extraction have their own unique advantages...
Follicular Unit Strip Surgery:
- It requires fewer sittings
- Large bald areas can be targeted
- It has a lower rate of the graft getting cut while being removed
Follicular Unit Extraction:
- It does not involve the removal of skin
- Thus there are stitches required
- There is no scarring
- Quick recovery time, a patient can return to work the next day
To perform a hair transplant surgery, the patient must be at least 25 years old. They must also not have been diagnosed with any heart conditions, hypertension or chronic diabetes. A hair transplant can also not cure hair fall. Hence, if your baldness or thinning hair is triggered by incessant hair fall or if you suffer from a psychological disorder that makes you pull out your hair, a hair transplant will not help. Lastly, you must have enough hair follicles on your head to have a hair transplant surgery. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dermatologist.
What do men want for the face? Ideally, lesser male population seeks dermatologic services as compared with women. However, according to a recent survey completed by American Society of Aesthetic Plastic surgery, the US population spends over $13.5 billion on cosmetic procedures every year out of which only 9.5 were men. The number has grown manifold in the men partaking in cosmetic procedures by 325% since 1997.
Men are becoming more aware of such services and are ready to spend. The pattern has seen manifold increase. They get feedback from others who availed services. Social media also plays an important role. Men prefer those procedures that have minimal downtime.
Treatment of Double Chin: Most or all men want to get rid of double chin. This could be a problem for even healthy men due to genetic fat pocket under chin. This makes them look being heavier. Treatment for this may help to debulk the fat. The treatment available may induce negligible bruising or pain. The treated area will appear red for few hours with a feel of numbness. There may be sensitivity to touch for few days. In another treatment, body's molecule copy is used to break down fat in the digestive system. This treatment helps to fix small sized to medium-sized double chin in men. This is also used as a follow up treatment for patients with residual fat.
Temporary solution to reverse aging could be by injecting neurotoxins or fillers. This softens wrinkles heightened with movement. Fillers used are hyaluronic acid and collagen stimulators. These replace the volume loss in those areas and improve a tired look or sagging cheeks or even loss of jawline definition as well as jowls.
Facial Redness in Males: The issue of broken blood vessels, facial redness or rosacea in males cannot have a complete cure via topical treatments. Laser treatments that are available for such issues are highly effective. We have several different lasers to address this and can find the best one for each patient's type of skin. Whether you want the treatment for the entire face or only for any targeted area that is most problematic, it is possible.
With the revolution of perfect looking face, every man can achieve it. The problems of double chin, wrinkles, losing jaw line, or even tired look and facial redness are no more considered as a problem forever. Non-invasive treatments at comprehensive medical and aesthetic dermatology practices have made it possible to get rid of them. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.
For a youthful glow, opt for foods high in omega 3's and fatty acids like flaxseeds, fish and nuts in daily diet.
It's a fact that skin is the largest organ. On the top of it, it's exposed to the outer world experiencing all possible conditions. Is it not good enough reason to answer the question whether facial is a treat or necessary for healthy skin.
It is vital to take extra care of your skin for its good health. A periodic facial keeps the skin healthy.
Benefits of Facials
Facials help in rejuvenation of skin, and help in removing wear and tear. These are important to keep skin texture young, hydrated and plump.
Elasticity and collagen are built over time.
Other important benefits are improvement of scarring, wrinkles and crinkles and also reduction in hyperpigmentation.
Mechanism of Facials
Dead skin cells make you skin look dull. Besides, other problems are blackheads and whiteheads, known as comedones, and blocked pores. This leads to slow down in elasticity and collagen productions.
Steps involved in Facial:
- Clean up
- Exfoliation to remove congestion and exposure of comedones to be extracted easily
- Application of therapeutic products for complexion balancing. For beginners, this process is multi-layered.
Beginners can go for facial once in every 4 to 6 weeks.
Types of exfoliation:
Two broad types of facials are available: Physical and Chemical. Physical facials normally include microdermabrasion. Chemical ones have a peeling agent. The alternate use results in better skin tone with less crinkles or wrinkles. It also helps in making pores smaller and tighter. Pigmentation and sun or age spots lighten.
Different skin types have different problems. It is an efficient dermatologist who would understand your problem to provide appropriate solutions. Facial for a dull skin may differ from that of an acne prone or clogged pores related skin facial. Besides, people with sensitive skin or redness on the skin have altogether different struggle and remedy. The use of Clarisonic brush gives an idea about the sensitivity level of a skin. Regular use of this brush results in fewer blackheads and clogged pores as Clarisonic brush has an ability to cleanse skin 11 times more than cleaning with hands.
Facials are one of the apt ways to cleanse and revitalize your skin quickly. They also help in restoring the mind and body. If you have time, you can also go for a home facial, following simple instructions and steps, and with good products available in the market. Use a magnifying mirror to have a view of comedones and extract them. Finish it with a toner, moisturiser and sunscreen.
Remember that healthy skin can make you look beautiful and confident. So, why delay? Consult today!
I am suffering from hair loss. And hair thinning .Is there any remedy for hair regrow with guaranty result. This is a genetic problem.
I have problem of urticaria since last one year and take medicine now it becomes better bt still I will take levocetirizine in the interval of 3-4 days so plzz tell me how much time it will take to cure completely.
I have scars on my hands which I have done by burning it with cigarette, blade scratches. I want to get rid of them. Is it possible? If yes how much it's gonna cost?
Every woman endures menopause, by the time she reaches middle age. It comes with a lot of complications and skin changes are also not spared. It is vital to know how to fight the skin changes of menopause to take right actions at the right time.
Changes experienced: Major problems faced are hormonal changes and their declines. Ultimately, ovarian activity slows down decreasing in B-Estradiol levels. This leads to hot flashes or warmth feel under the skin, especially on face and profuse sweating. The overall experience leads to decrease in the production of estrogen and progesterone, leading to skin changes.
- Oily Skin: Testosterone production is prominent that stimulates sebaceous glands to secrete thicker sebum making skin appear oily.
- Facial Hair: Some women show development of facial hair, especially on chin.
- Sagging Skin and Wrinkles: Decrease in estrogen leads to fat redistribution. This results in skin sagging on face, neck, hands and arms.
- Elastosis: Lower estrogen levels lead to decrease in collagen and elastin in the skin dermis. UV rays destroy collagen resulting in elastosis.
- Thinning Epidermis: This leads to trans-epidermal water loss and dry skin.
- Hyperpigmentation / Age Spots: Melanin production is tampered after menopause, which causes hyperpigmentation.
How to fight against It:
Here are some tips on how to fight the skin changes of menopause.
- With age, skin becomes dry. Right cleanser with a creamy formula is a solution for dry skin.
- Use heavier cream to moisten your skin. Avoid hot, long showers.
- Skin protection from sunlight is a must. Choose a sunscreen that is from a broad-spectrum SPF30 or higher and use it regularly.
- Due to hormonal changes, wrinkles appear, and hence you need to apply moisturizer on face, jawline and neck regularly. Use skin-care products meant to act against fine lines and sagging.
- Face, hands and chest usually get affected with age spots. Use sunscreen every day. Those who are already affected with spots, use exfoliating products. These products help to shed dead skin cells. Toners may also help.
- Apply moisturiser on hands too and wear gloves while doing household or yard work.
- Eat foods with antioxidants such as brightly coloured fruits and vegetables.
- Soy, which is rich in isoflavones, acts like estrogen in the body.
- Stress tends to make skin drier. Yoga, meditation, etc. helps to relax.
- Do exercise regularly to tone your muscles.
- Sleep well: Beauty sleep is most essential to regenerate your cells. Sleep prevents dark circles under eyes. Around 8 to 9 hours of sleep is recommended.
Now you know how to fight the skin changes of menopause. Follow the tips and then age will be just a number.
Please specify some hair products which contains minoxidil which can be used to grow beard on face I preferred to use 2% solution Is there any side effects.
I have some pimples on my testicles under penis since last 2 years. There is no change in size and shape since long time. Some are yellow coloured and some dark brown. It remains stable for long time. Please prescribe me any tablets or tube regarding it. Thank you.
I am losing my hair quickly and I want to kniw that which shampoo I should I should use and please suggest some diets and foods which are to be used .and sir I have also dandruff problem in my hair .So please suggest some good quality shampoos.
My skin is so oily. I always have pimples I take medicines and it disappears but again it comes as I leave medicines. I am really irritated kindly give me some suggestions so I can come over with this problem ?
I am 20 years old female, and have pimples, black spots on the face since 5 to 6 yrs. nothing can help me I guess. Please suggest me something so that I can get rid of all the flaws of my skin and at least get a clear skin.
The skin is a major organ. It protects the human body from coming in contact with germs, infections and microbes; it helps you feel sensations and also adjusts your body temperature. Keeping in mind the range of functions performed by this organ, you should take good care of it.
A healthy diet and a few healthy habits can give an extra edge to your skin. Try to know about these seven fruits that successfully improve your skin.
- Pomegranate: Pomegranate juice can work wonders for your skin. It can heal lines and freckles on being used regularly. The fruit contains polyphenols that counter free radicals and increase blood flow. It makes your skin healthy through detoxification. Pomegranates can prevent as well as treat skin damages caused by ultraviolet rays of the sun. The peel of the fruit is used along with seed oil, encourages cell growth and hinders wrinkles naturally. It averts enzymes, which break down collagen and make your skin look younger.
- Bananas: Whether you like the taste of it or not, care to include this fruit in your beauty regime for its many benefits. It contains amino acids that are known to increase your skin elasticity. The fruit also contains Zinc and Potassium. While Zinc fights against bacterial infection and prevents Acne, Potassium hydrates a dehydrated skin. Do not throw away banana skins; the inside of a banana skin when rubbed on your face can make it glow.
- Watermelon: This juicy, refreshing fruit refreshes your skin as well. It contains astringent that can naturally tone your skin. It revitalizes dull and boring skin. When you return home after a tiring day, it is best to cleanse your face with a refrigerated slice of this fruit. The red fruit controls signs of aging because of its carotene content. It is also known to prevent blisters on your skin when applied on a regular basis.
- Papaya: Pigmentation is a serious problem that many of us suffer from. Treating the problem through medication works but daily skin care is also needed. Mashed papaya helps in smoothening rough skin. It makes your skin really supple. Many tend to develop wrinkles at an early age. This hampers confidence as you are constantly worried about the way you look. Applying papaya masks can actually control wrinkles.
- Kiwi: Kiwi is known to contain Omega- 3 fatty acids; these acids defend your skin from germs. They prevent you from horrible skin infections. However, the fruit prevents your skin from sagging. It is rich in Vitamin C, which again helps in producing collagen. Kiwi checks the levels of sebum excretion reducing the chances of having a sticky face.
- Oranges: If you are tired of the blackheads on your skin, you have a home remedy to deal with it. Oranges are brilliant in extracting blackheads. Orange juice is also known to lighten one's skin tone. It reduces blemishes and treats acne. Consuming the fruit or its juice regularly can give you a radiant skin.
- Apples: You should wholeheartedly believe in the saying "an apple a day keeps the doctor away". Apples are good for your skin as they have a BLT effect. Apples brighten and lighten your skin. They provide protection against tanning. The fruit acts effectively on your skin by doing away with the pathogens and excess oils.
Related Tip: "Risks and Treatment of Dry Skin"