Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Mother Care ClinicYour feedback matters!
- Everyone of you must known to nutrients but you people must not be aware of anti - nutrients
- As nutrients maintain life, the anti nutrients are harmful to life.
What is anti nutrient?
- It is any substance that stops the beneficial nutrients being absorbed and used by the body like alcohol, cigarettes, man-made chemicals, pesticides, antibiotics and synthetic hormone residues can all be described as anti-nutrients.
- Tap water in some areas may be described as an anti-nutrient. Tap water may contain nitrates, lead or aluminium, all are anti-nutrients.
- Fried food, foods cooked on a barbecue and burnt food can all be classified as anti nutrient because they cause free radical damage to ourcells.
Diwali is a great time for family reunion. Festivities, fun and frolic rule the atmosphere. Amidst all kinds of pujas and other rituals, bursting crackers happens to be an integral part of it. This not only pollutes the atmosphere, but also affects the health of the people. Bursting crackers leads to the release of heavy metals like potassium chlorate, arsenic sulphite, sulphur, aluminium and copper into the air. This results in the deposition of high levels of residual particulate matter or rpm and suspended particulate matter or spm. These things emanating from the crackers are responsible for allergies. Many problems in the skin may start occurring and may even result in medical hazards.
In order to take care of your skin and avoid any kind of serious allergy or skin problem, follow these steps:
Crackers and fireworks should always be handled with care. They have many chemical components like charcoal, sulphur and potassium nitrate present in them. Also, they have substances which emits bright and colorful light. Those who are vulnerable to allergies such as running nose, skin rashes and itching skin allergy due to crackers, the situation may worsen if tight clothes are worn. They can further aggravate the rashes. A cool compress or a shower is the best way to get relief from a rash, which is itching or burning like fire. Then it has to be patted dry and moisturized. Aloevera can bring great relief for inflammation. In case of any burn or any itching or any reaction on skin alovera will work very effextively, so it should always be kept handy. In case the symptoms are too severe, and a doctor is not available immediately damp dressing is the best solution. A soft cotton piece of cloth should be soaked in raw milk. It should be then wrung out little and used to cover the affected area or the whole body.
All the above-mentioned methods are good ways to take care of skin allergies during diwali. However, there might be some skin problems which do not go on their own. In those cases, the help of a doctor is the ultimate solution. Consult our experts get answers to your questions!
Inability or absence of successful peno- vaginal intercourse in a couple.
About 15% of couple have problem of Unconsummation though they can have orgasm by masturbation or by oral stimulation of the genitals. It is not so common in the west, be for social and cultural reasons. The longest duration of Unconsummation seen was for 9 years.
The commonest cause of Unconsummation is ignorance about the sexual act, though sexual aversion, rigid hymen, atresia of vagina, trauma, infection and sexual dysfunctions like impotence, premature ejaculation vaginismus, dyspareunia, etc. and up in Unconsummation of marriage.
Attention is mainly focused here on the Unconsummation due to ignorance about the sexual act. The other conditions responsible for Unconsummation are managed by treating the cause.
1. sexuality is a basic instinct in the animals for reproduction and propagation life. Unlike the other animals, sexual behavior in the human being is the outcome of learning and conditioning. Sex being a very private issue and considered as a taboo, there is hardly any opportunity for learning the intercourse. therefore ignorance, myths and misconceptions about sexual act prevail.
2. All the quadruped and biped animals perform coitus by the rear entry, while human being is the only animal doing intercourse in a face –to – face position.
3. the act is done in the dark.
4. the vaginal opening and its direction are not visible externally.
How the problem presents?
Unconsummation is more common in urbanized and well- educated clients. They are normal in every respect except for their ignorance about the sexual act.
1. The client complaint may come for the guidance saying, I don’t know how to do intercourse. Please help me.
2. The chief complaint may be, I can’t penetrate.
Perhaps he tries at the wrong site or in a wrong direction; or she may be having vaginismus.
3. Some men may not know that they have to do pelvic movements after penetration.
4. Woman keeps her legs straight
This can be an important statement by the client giving a clue to the diagnosis. This COITAL position there is no proper alignment between the direction of penis and vagina; therefore penetration is not possible.
5. My penis is not hard enough for penetration this could be the complaint. The female might not have been sufficiently stimulated through foreplay. Nature has designed the structure of the vagina in such a way that man gets maximum rigidity of penis in the vagina and then only he can ejaculate.
6. Man may lose erection after trying at a wrong site ( at urethra or at clitoris) for a long time and blame himself. In such case, woman may complain of pain during the coital act.
7. If the women has vaginismus, man may not be able to penetrate. He may lose erection and label himself as impotent.
8. All the semen comes out
This is the complaint by the women when the man ejaculates on the vulva instead of in the vagina.
9. Women complaint of primary infertility. To the surprise of the examiner, the hymen may found to be in fact proving Unconsummation. Till this fact is brought their notice, they feel that they are doing the coitus in a perfect way.
1. The couple may continue to do intercourse in a wrong way without being aware about Unconsummation.
2. Women may complain of pain during the intercourse
3. Man way lose the erection after trying intercourse unsuccessfully at a wrong site for sufficient length of time. He may think himself suffering from impotence.
6. Marital conflict/ divorce
1. history is most important.
Foreplay : yes/no
Erection of penis in man and lubrication of vagina in women : Yes/No
Women flexing her hips during coitus in missionary position : Yes/No
Site & direction of penetration : Right/ Wrong
Pelvic movements: Yes/No
Illumination in the room: Yes/No
2. In every case of impotence and infertility, Unconsummation should be ruled out.
3. Women sleeping in the supine position with legs straight on the bed during the intercourse should make the clinician suspect Unconsummation.
4. Genital Examination:
Presence of hymen in the married female .
Only one finger dilatation of vagina
Presence of smegma on the glans/coronal sulcus in the male
Painful retraction of prepuce (or phimosis) may be an accidental finding.
5. Post-coital Test: Absence of sperms in the sample.
1. Both the partners should attend the counselling session.
2. Anatomy of male & Female genitals should be explained to them with the help of clay model, charts or slides.
3. Examination of the genitals:
One finger PV examination of the females should be done in the presence of the male to enable him to understand the site and the direction of the vaginal barrel.
4. The following instructions will help the couple in overcoming Unconsummation.
For the couples who sleep on the floor.
Lights should be on or the coitus should be done during the day.
The couple should engage in foreplay till he gets erection of penis and she gets lubrication of vagina.
The female should be in a supine position on the bed, with a pillow under her buttocks, and with her thighs flexed and abducted at her hips. This rotates her pelvis and brings her vaginal opening accessible for the penetration by the male.
The male should squat on his heels ( vajrasan or Namaaz Position)
Between her thighs. In this position he being perpendicular to her body is in a position to locate and align his penis with the vagina which is at the lower end of vertical cleft, and in upward and backward direction.
Then he advances towards her that his right thigh is under her left one , and his left thigh is her right one. On reaching near her vulva, he separates the labia by his left hand and inserts his penis by his right hand. In the event of difficulty, the female should help him with her hand in guiding the insertion penis.
Supporting his body on the knees and holding her thighs by his hands he makes to and for movements of his pelvis till he ejaculates in the vagina.
For the couples who sleep on the cot: (T position )
Light should on or the coitus should be done during the day. The female sleeps on the cot in a supine and slide down till buttocks are on the foot end the bed.
She flexes and abducts her thighs, and the male kneels on the floor between her thighs, supporting his knee on the pillows so as to align his penis with her vaginal opening. In this position the male is perpendicular to the female.
The advantages are that he can see the external genitals of both and maneuver the penetration, can make pelvic movements by holding her thighs, and can stimulate the clitoris simultaneously while doing intercourse.
The success rate is high. once the couples learn the coital act they simply wonder as to how they could miss such a simple and universal procedure
Mere period 7 din late ho gye h aur Mere pet, kamar aur pero m drd bahut jyada ho rha h.Please suggest.
I am 4 th month pregnant and do not feel like eating anything hardly I will eat one roti in a day. Amd one or two fruits. Is it fine or wt shd I eat alternatively for baby s development.
Festive season is a time of fun, beauty and indulgence. There is always an excitement when Diwali is around the corner. It is all about fun, mingling with your family and friends, and eating sweets and snacks. But during this mood of elation and celebration, one forgets that what goes inside also shows up externally. There are the endless parties for which you would dress up and style. So there will be the blow drying, ironing, styling, make-up, late nights, and to top it all, the alcohol and cigarettes. This, coupled with the excess smoke and pollution affects the skin and hair to a large extent.
Here are few tips on how can you keep your skin glowing and hair healthy during the festive season. To start with, let me explain what damages your skin and hair and how.
- Sugar – Sugar suppresses the activity of our white blood cells and thus makes us more susceptible to infections. It also worsens allergies and causes damage because of the breaking down of good proteins, leading to the formation of Advanced Glycation End-products (AGE). AGE makes the proteins in the collagen and hair stiff and hard; thus speeding up the process of skin ageing and making the hair brittle. One of the main reasons for wrinkles, deep lines, and sagging skin is AGE. So gorging high sugar foods during festivals can lead to fine lines and excessive dryness. So please be mindful of what you are eating during this time.
- Smoke – Smoke and pollution damage hair and skin. It makes the skin dry and scalp irritated or even itchy. Too much exposure can lead to boils/ folliculitis, skin rash, and acne exacerbation. To prevent this, you should wash your hair and body thoroughly the day after the festival to counteract the damage caused by smoke and ash.
- Excessive make-up and styling – You need to dress up and look pretty on festival days. This means excessive make-up and hair styling products, blow drying, and ironing. Not all this is harmful, but what worsens the situation is when you ignore or forget to remove them all off after the party is over. Always remember to follow your night-time skincare regime and cleanse your hair of all the styling products.
- Alcohol and cigarettes – These worsen the condition of your hair and skin. Alcohol makes the skin flushed and dehydrated with broken capillaries. And cigarettes compromise the blood supply to your skin. So cut down on cigarettes and alcohol as much as possible.
Do’s and Don’ts
- Be on a healthy diet always, especially a month before the festivals start.
- Avoid too many sweets.
- Drink plenty of fluids like water, coconut water, and buttermilk.
- Try to cut down on your alcohol intake and cigarettes.
- Apply an anti-oxidant cream which contains vitamin A, C, E or Q10 during the day, underneath your sunscreen.
- Remove every trace of make-up and apply a good nourishing night cream.
- Start oiling your hair with light oils like the ones which are coconut-based.
- Do not use mousse on hair. If you do, then wash it off at night or the next morning.
- Blow drying with low heat is better than ironing. Ironing can lead to hair breakage.
- Avoid harsh surface chemical treatments during the Diwali month – be it for skin or hair.
- Include some cardio exercises in your daily routine.
So, follow these simple steps to look gorgeous and feel gorgeous during this festive season!
My best friend had a physical relation with her husband n her boy friend simultaneously since a year. She is pregnant this month. N in a confusion whether who is the father of the unborn child. Is there any way to find out. Pls help her.
I hav UTI infection from past 7 days. Initially der Wer small pimples near vagina n at the very low part of vagina der was little swelling. I applied ointment n got to normal again after 2 days thr Z severe burning. Am able to pass the urine but it burns so bad Wen cloth touches d skin. N d itching n burning Z nt at d side but on vaginal folded skin parts. I consulted Dr. She gav me wincit 10 tablet n tenovate M ointment. N she also gav AF kit which I will b taken tmrw. But from ointment n tablets I don't feel any relief. Could you please say what Z wrong with me? I am nt married but I do foreplay Wid my bf nvr had intercourse.
Pre-eclampsia may affect some women during the second half of their pregnancies or after they deliver the baby. Ladies suffering from pre-eclampsia show symptoms like hypertension, problems in retaining fluids (oedema) and large amount of protein in their urine (proteinuria). If it is not treated in time, it can cause a lot of complexities during the pregnancy and even after the delivery. Pre-eclampsia increases the risk of harmful effects for both the mother and the baby. The real reason for pre-eclampsia is still unknown, but it is believed that it is thought to occur when there is an issue with the placenta (the organ that connections the child's blood supply to the mother's). Pre-eclampsia in pregnant women often goes undiagnosed.
Women may present with headache, visual disturbance, pain in upper tummy, nausea, vomiting and rapidly progressive oedema. Complications of placental insufficiency can lead to IUGR(Intrauterine growth restriction), placental abruption and in severe cases, if left untreated, intrauterine death. It may affect women`s kidney, liver, cardiovascular, brain and blood clotting systems in severe cases.
Complications: As pre-eclampsia develops further, it can create complications in retaining liquid (oedema). Oedema is responsible for causing sudden swelling of the feet, lower legs, face and hands during pregnancy. It occurs in the lower parts of the body, for example, the feet and lower legs and increases gradually during the day. In case the swelling is sudden, and affects the face and hands, it could be a result of pre-eclampsia.
Risks: There are a few factors that could increase your risk of falling prey to pre-eclampsia. This might require immediate treatment. These are:
- If it is your first pregnancy, pre-eclampsia will probably happen during your first than the ones that will happen later.
- It has been 10 years since you were last pregnant.
- You have a family history of the condition. For instance, your mom or sisters have had pre-eclampsia.
- You had pre-eclampsia in a past pregnancy. There is an around 20% chance that you will experience the condition again in later pregnancies.
- You are in your teens or are more than 40 years of age.
- You have a current medicinal issue like diabetes, kidney problems, headaches or hypertension.
- You were obese towards the beginning of your pregnancy (your body mass index was 30 or more).
- You are expecting multiple babies like twins or triplets (this spots more strain on the placenta).
The main indication of pre-eclampsia in the unborn baby is slow and stunted growth. This is brought about by poor blood supply through the placenta to the child. The developing child gets less oxygen and less supplements than it is supposed to. This can affect the growth and development of the child. This is called 'intra-uterine growth restriction, or 'intra-uterine growth impediment'.
Treatment: Bringing down the blood pressure and dealing with the symptoms in a proper manner can help in managing pre-eclampsia. Delivering the baby is the best way to treat pre-eclampsia. If it is confirmed that you do have pre-eclampsia, you'll be asked to stay in the hospital until your baby is delivered.
My period started on 11Sep & ended on 14Sep. Had unprotected intercourse on 15Sep. Ipill taken on the same day. 26th Sep blood clot in black color coming with lot of pain. Is there any chance of pregnancy?& why so early this period coming. Home urine test done 5 days before & it’s negative. Now I want to know when my next period is going to come because I am not getting any Symptom of period now. Kindly suggest in detail what to do. Regards.
Sir I was suffering from herpes 7 months before. Now some time their is small etching problem on private part. Please tell me their is some thing serious or not.
Hi I am 6 month conceived. For past 2 week I got a constipation. Now I notice a small skin tag in anus. What was the remedy. Is tat make harmful in my pregnancy.
We had sex on 12 and her menses started on 7 and she bleeds for 4 -5 days .on date 15 she vomit having abdominal muscle cramps .body pain .susceptible to cold .constipation and no feeling for food .is she pregnant? And if yes then what should I do to avoid it?
Hi, doctors I had romance with my boyfriend three weeks ago ,he touched my vagina with his penis but we did not had full intercourse. I am afraid of being pregnant. How will I know that if I am pregnant and what is the way to control pregnancy. Please suggest me how will I know and what can I do please.
Meri shadi ko 1 saal ho gaya h.Ab me family planning karna chahta hu to mujhe valuable tips share kijiye. For healthy and useful planing.
Hello Dr. Mere bf ne mere sath sex kiya tha but intercourse nhi kiya tha. Meri date 14 sept thi but aaj 17 oct ho gyi h abhi tk period nhi hua hai. Pehle kbhi bhi mera period late nhi hua. Mjhe bhut darr lg rha h.maine primolut-n tablet bhi khali h but fir bhi period nhi hua h.kuch btayiye mai kya krun Dr. Plzz help me. Plzzz plzzz.
उत्तर और दक्षिण अमेरिका के उष्णकटिबंधीय क्षेत्रों में उगने वाले स्टीविया के कई फायदे हैं. वैज्ञानिक नाम स्टेविया रेबउडियाना वाली स्टेविया की पत्तियां स्वाद में मीठी होती हैं. सूरजमुखी परिवार का यह पौधा झाडी और जड़ी-बूटी के प्रजातियों में प्रमुख है. इसमें कई एंटीऑक्सीडेंट यौगिक जैसे कि फ्लावोनोइड्स, टैनिन, काम्पेरोल, ट्राईटरपेनस, कैफिक एसिड, और क्वैक्सेटीन आदि पाए जाते हैं. इसमें पाए जाने वाले तत्वों में लोहा, फाइबर, सोडियम, प्रोटीन, मैग्नीशियम, पोटेशियम, विटामिन ए और सी प्रमुख हैं. स्टीविया के फायदों और नुकसान को विस्तार से समझने का प्रयास किया जाना चाहिए.
1. त्वचा की देखभाल में
हमारा त्वचा बाहरी पर्यावरण के सीधे संपर्क में रहता है. इसलिए उचित देखभाल न करने से इसमें कई तरह के विकार आने की संभावना लगातार बनी रहती है. त्वचा पर होने वाले एक्जीमा और डर्मेटाइटिस जैसे विकारों को ठीक करने में स्टीविया मददगार साबित होता है. स्टेरॉयड के रूप में काम करते हुए ये जीवाणुओं को फैलने रोकता है.
2. कैंसर में
इसमें कई एंटीऑक्सीडेंट यौगिक जैसे कि फ्लावोनोइड्स, टैनिन, काम्पेरोल, ट्राईटरपेनस, कैफिक एसिड, और क्वैक्सेटीन आदि पाए जाते हैं. ये सभी कैंसर के उपचार में एक आदर्श आहार पूरक हैं. फ्रीरेडिकल्स को ख़त्म करके ये स्वस्थ को कोशिकाओं को कैंसर कोशिकाओं में बदलने से रोकते हैं.
3. मधुमेह के उपचार में
हमारे शरीर में स्टीविया के कई फायदे हैं. इसका सबसे महत्वपूर्ण काम ये है कि ये रक्त शर्करा के स्तर को नियंत्रित कर सकता है. स्टीविया में स्टेवियोसाइड नामक यौगिक पाया जाता है, जिसे एक गैर कार्बोहाईड्रेट ग्लाइकोसाइड यौगिक के रूप में जाना जाता है. इसका मीठापन मधुमेह के मरीजों या कार्बोहाईड्रेट नियंत्रित आहार खाने वाले लोगों के लिए आम तौर पर मिलने वाली चीनी के बदले एक बेहतर विकल्प है. इसलिए वो लोग इसे बिना किसी चिंता के खा सकते हैं.
4. मुंह को स्वस्थ रखने में
मुंह के स्वास्थ्य का मतलब है दांतों आदि की देखभाल करना. इसमें स्टीविया की भूमिका मुंह में जीवाणुओं को पनपने से रोकने में है. हमारे दन्तमंजनों में भी इसका प्रयोग किया जाता है. कैविटी और मसूड़ों के सूजन को ठीक करने में इसकी भूमिका होती है.
5. हड्डियों को मजबूत बनाने में
स्टीविया पर होने वाले कई शोधों में एक शोध मुर्गी पर भी किया गया है. इसमें स्टीविया खाने वाली मुर्गियों के अंडे में औसतन अण्डों की तुलना में ज्यादा मात्रा में कैल्शियम पाई गई. हलांकि अभी तक ये शोध मनुष्यों पर नहीं किया गया है लेकिन संभावना जताई जाती है कि ये मनुष्यों पर भी कारगर होगा.
6. वजन घटाने में
स्टीविया चीनी से ज्यादा मीठी होने के बावजूद कम कैलोरी वाली होती है. यानी आप इसके मीठेपन से अपने पसंद की तमाम चीजें जैसे कि कैंडीज, केक और कुकीज आदि बनाकर बिना किसी टेंशन के खा सकते हैं. इससे आपका वजन नहीं बढ़ेगा.
7. उच्च रक्तचाप को नियंत्रित करने में
उच्च रक्तचाप को नियंत्रित करने में भी स्टीविया के फायदे नजर आते हैं. स्टीविया में स्टेवियोसाइड के अलावा भी कई प्रकार के ग्लाइकोसाइड पाए जाते हैं. दरअसल ग्लाइकोसाइड्स रक्त वाहिकाओं को आराम पहुँचाने, पेशाब में वृद्धि करने और हमारे शरीर से सोडियम को समाप्त करने में महत्वपूर्ण भूमिका निभाते हैं. इससे उच्च रक्तचाप नियंत्रण में रहता है.
8. ह्रदय के विकारों में
स्टीविया में पाए जाने वाले ग्लाइकोसाइड्स के गुणों के कारण ये हमारे दिल का भी ख्याल रखता है. ग्लाइकोसाइड्स, कार्डियोवैस्कुलर प्रणाली पर दबाव कम करके हमारे ह्रदय को कई विकारों जैसे कि दिल के दौरे, एथेरोस्क्लेरोसिस, स्ट्रोक से हमारी रक्षा करता है.
क्या हैं स्टेविया के नुकसान?
* कुछ लोगों पर स्टीविया के कई नुकसान नजर आते हैं जैसे कि सूजन और ऐंठन आदि के अलावा कुछ लोगों में सरदर्द भी देखा गया है.
* कई लोगों को मैरीगोल्ड, रैग्वेड और डेजी सम्बंधित पौधों से एलर्जी होती है, ऐसे लोगों को स्टीविया से भी एलर्जी हो सकती है.
* इन नुकसानों को देखते हुए आपको किसी विशेषज्ञ के सलाह से ही स्टीविया का सेवन करना चाहिए.