Sir. I am underweight for quite some years. I am 25 years old weighing only 64 kilos. Please prescribe a diet that will help me gain weight and look good by putting up good muscles.
I have a acne like thing on my right buttock. What is it? Is it a acne or boil? It has puss inside it.
I am 36-year-old self-employed professional suffering from cough for the last ten days. I have taken two bottles (100 mL each) of cough syrup (OTC) but no improvement yet. I am not able to sleep in the night due to this irritating cough. Please suggest what should I do?
I have a problem of osteoarthritis and knee problem. Should I opt for knee replacement. Will I do normal work after operation .how long it will work after operation. Can I turn my leg more than 160 degree.
Is there any food which can be included in daily meals to cure and avoid depression and keep family away from any such bad incidence of depression I mean work as detterant to depression for entire family for lifetime.
I am 26 years old. Actually I am on treatment now to get pregnant till 4 months. Still its not getting success. Now the doctor suggested me to take xray treatment to check if any blockage is there in tube. But I lost my hope in this treatment n thinking to go homeopathy. I need your suggestions.
How I can increase my hight because I am 15 yrr old and my height is 4.10 inch only so please adviemail 3 me.
My age is 24. Height 6 ft. weight 76 kg. .i used to masturbate 5 times daily since 5 years by rubbing penis against bed for hours due to which my penis size and testicle size decreases. But I noticed that whenever I urinate there is always a foul smell come from my penis and wherever I urinate the insects get over it. I tried to change places but same thing happens. Insects are always there after I urinate. .mh blood sugar is normal.?
My penis size is small and I want to increase my penis size. I want to make it long and thick. Please help.
I am suffering from hair fall due to change my location. And almost every people here suffering this problem. Someone say water is not good and anything. But how I can able to stop it please suggest me.
Sir I am suffering from hair fall problem and almost every people here suffering this problem. It is my new location from 2 month. Please suggest me sir how to stop it. What is reason of hair fall. Someone say water is not good.
Knee pain is a common phenomenon that plagues most of the people irrespective of their age. It can be the outcome of a torn cartilage or a ruptured ligament. Medical complications, such as infections, gout or arthritis (painful inflammation and stiffness of the joints) can also give way to knee pain. Minor knee pain can be eased by self-care remedies such as physical therapy or by putting on knee braces. However, few complications might demand surgical repair. Pain can be managed by the pain management specialists.
Tips to manage knee pain
1. Medications such as naproxen, ibuprofen and acetaminophen can be administered to help remedy knee pain.
2. You can seek relief by massaging your knees with ointments constituting of a number of agents such as capsaicin or lidocaine.
3. Keep away from your usual chores to prevent repetitive strains on the knees, thus, allowing the injury to heal as well as to stay safe from further damage.
4. Applying an ice pack in a towel can ease the inflammation and pain. But do not extend its usage for more than 20 minutes because that might harm the skin and nerves.
5. Compression bandages can inhibit fluid accumulation in the damaged tissues aiding knee alignment stability. Ensure that it is tight enough to render support to your knees without actually obstructing blood circulation.
6. To pacify the swelling, try resting your sore leg on a pillow (the idea here is to keep the affected leg elevated to reduce further pain).
7. Shed off your extra pounds as being overweight increases chances of other disorders such as osteoarthritis.
8. Go for regular work outs to enhance and maintain the flexibility of your muscles as excessively weak or abnormally tight muscles can contribute to injuries. Be smart while choosing your method of exercise based on the condition you are suffering from.