Treatment of Scalp Reduction
Mole Removal Surgery
Mole Removal Procedure
Skin Polishing Treatment
Reconstructive Surgery Procedures
Reconstructive Surgery Procedure
Restoration Aesthetics Procedures
Cutaneous Fillers Treatment
Prp Hair Transplantation
Pityriasis Rosea Treatment
Earlobe Repair Procedure
Line And Wrinkle Smoothing Procedures
Laser Resurfacing Procedure
I am overweight and have done so many things for weight loss but no luck. I have got thyroid test and it is normal. I now started avoiding rice completely and eating only Roti, but after a week I see increase in my tummy. What else can be done for weight reduction.
Radio frequency (RF) is an energy treatment used in nonsurgical skin tightening. RF is ideal for people who do not want to go under the knife or believe that they are not old enough to do so (mostly applicable for people between ages 30 to 50). RF energy is mainly used to treat skin elasticity and mild to moderate facial tissue sagging. It is mostly used to treat the under-eyes, forehead, neck, jawline, mid-face and cheeks.
What is RF?
The number of waves per second in the electromagnetic spectrum is called radiofrequency. When used in facial treatment, the waves produced, once they come in contact with obstacles (loose skin, wrinkles, etc.), will flatten the obstruction. So, when used to tighten skin, it improves the tissue structure lying underneath and smoothens the skin's surface. RF is an excellent method since it goes deep into the skin, down to the subcutaneous (lowermost) layer.
Benefits of RF
Radiofrequency can improve the sagging skins in the following areas:
- Tightens skin of forehead and lifts brows
- Thickens skin under the eyes and lifts the upper cheeks
- Lift cheeks marginally and reduces enlarged pores
- Reduces jowls and tightens sagging skin along the jawline and mid face
- Tightens skin around the neck
Risks of RF
The risks or complications of radiofrequency include:
- Deep, brief sensations of heat can be felt on the skin's surface.
- Treatment can get uncomfortable or painful, depending on your pain tolerance.
- Blisters, bumps, redness and swelling around the treated areas.
- Sunken appearance on the treated area due to excessive tightening of underlying tissue.
Do you have a permanent tattoo which you want to remove because of certain circumstances? According to studies, almost 50% of people with tattoos in the US want to have their tattoos removed via the laser tattoo removal technique.
This tattoo removal technique eliminates your tattoo without having much side effects. In the procedure, lasers are used to remove your tattoo by breaking up the pigment colours of the tattoo, using a high-intensity beam of light. Black tattoo pigment absorbs all the laser wavelengths and is easiest to remove, while other colours can be removed by using certain selected lasers.
Laser Tattoo Removal Procedure-
The number of treatments or sessions you require depends on the colour and size of your tattoo. It may take about two to four sessions in the case of normal tattoos, while for those having large tattoos; it may take more than 10 sessions to get the tattoo removed. A consultation session with a trained professional is required to help you in evaluating your situation and whether you should go ahead with the procedure.
The laser treatment varies from person to person and depends on factors such as age, size and type of the tattoo. The patient’s skin colour and depth to which the tattoo pigment extends also affects the removal process.
Here are the steps involved in a laser tattoo removal process:
Protected eye shields are placed on you.
Your skin’s reaction to the laser is tested for determining the amount of energy to be used.
A handpiece is placed again on your skin surface, which activates the laser light. This process is extremely painful to undergo.
Small tattoos require less pulses while large tattoos require much more. After every session, your tattoo tends to get lighter, progressively.
Right after a treatment session, an ice pack is applied to your skin to soothe the areas treated. You will have to apply a topical antibiotic ointment and a bandage is used to protect the treated skin region. You must cover the area using a sunblock whenever you go out in between the treatment sessions.
In some cases, local anesthesia is used during the treatment procedure.
Because of modern-day technology, laser tattoo removal is now a common thing undertaken by many who want to get rid of their unwanted tattoos. The procedure is safer than the traditional tattoo removal methods like excision, salabrasion and dermabrasion.
I have severe cracks throughout the foot for 10 years. Whatever I do the treatment it dint work. continuously cracked and deeply paining I can't keep my legs one step forward if I sit 10 min in the same place. I'm oly 25 years old. Really I feel myself so guilty. Now I'm using cetaphil and m-pro ointment. Will my cracks affect inside the leg contents. And give me solution Pls. Pls.
Mild to severe tooth pain can turn out to be debilitating and damaging condition if it is persistent. Also, the pain in head/ears can spread to the rest of the head and give you an uncomfortable ache and tingling sensation all day long. So what are the causes behind tooth pain? Here's our list!
- Tooth decay: The presence of food debris that has not been cleaned out can stay on and cause cavities and persistent tooth pain. This condition can also make the teeth extra sensitive and pain then emanates as a natural response to signify that all is not well in the area. This can also lead to sharp pain when bite an apple or munch on nuts. One must see a dentist for this kind of pain so that scaling and plaque removal can take place.
- Injury: If there is persistent, throbbing pain after eating something that is too hot or too cold, then it might be more than mere tooth sensitivity. This condition could also point at chipped, broken or cracked teeth due to excessive teeth grinding or a fall or accident. It could also be caused due to sports injury. The dentist will usually take a dental X ray to find the cause of the pain and to unravel the extent of the damage as well.
- Inflammation: Constant pain may also point at inflammation of the pulp. This may be caused due to damaged roots. If this kind of inflammation comes with bleeding and fever, then you must see a dentist immediately. It can also mean that the pulp or root of the tooth is dying, in which case a root canal may be required.
- Sinus: A dull ache in the sinus area of the upper teeth usually point at sinusitis, which is a condition that emanates due to pain in the nerves of that area. This pain can also happen due to cold and cough as well as an allergic attack that affect the facial muscles due to excessive sneezing and watering of the eyes. Also, a flu and fever can lead to this kind of pain.
- Infection: Inflammation along with fever and bleeding can also point at infection. This can render the complete pulp tissue damaged. Also, the growth of abscess in such cases can cause acute tooth pain. The dentist will usually diagnose the issue with a tooth X ray before prescribing antibiotics and carrying out a root canal for severe cases.
Persistent toothache with other symptoms should always be checked by a dentist so as to rule out long term damage that can result in tooth loss.
Warts refer to a type of a deformity in the skin, which refers to the formation of a small, hard, benign growth on the surface of the skin. It is generally caused by a viral infection and results in a feeling of discomfort or pain. Additionally, laser surgery is a technique, which uses a sharp and strong beam of light to destroy the wart tissue from the skin. The surgical process is usually performed at a doctor's clinic or chamber, under proper medical supervision.
When should you consider laser surgery?
Ideally a laser surgery should be your last resort to remove a wart when all the other means of removing a wart have failed. You should opt for a laser surgery only under the following circumstances:
- Medicines have not been able to remove the wart
- Warts are large and widespread
- Appearance of warts during pregnancy (only after consulting your doctor)
What should you keep in mind? Before opting for surgery:
A laser surgery is a quite complicated process, but its effects are rapid and effective. Some of the things to be kept in mind before you actually opt for a laser treatment are as follows:
- Laser technology does not lead to scarring on the skin
- The surgery requires a local anesthetic, which is used for making the affected body part numb
- Laser treatments should not be used as an initial treatment
- It is a sure shot way to remove warts
After a laser surgery the wound is generally painful depending upon the intensity, location and number of warts that are removed. Some of the probable outcomes of a laser surgery are as follows:
- Bleeding of warts lasting upto 1 week
- Mild to severe pain
- Short lived fever
- Yellowish discharge, which is to be cleaned
Dandruff or seborrhea refers to the flaky condition of your skin or scalp caused primarily due to dryness. It is a very common problem for young adults and middle aged people, but can happen to any person regardless of age. Dandruff itself being an embarrassing problem, can also sometimes lead to other skin problems.
The following are a few skin problems that can crop up due to dandruff:
- Can cause pimple: If dandruff or the white flakes fall on your T-zone region very often, then it may lead to the breakout of pimples on your skin.
- May result in pigmentation: The pimples, which can happen due to dandruff can further lead to the problem of pigmentation. This condition leads to the appearance of unwanted black spots all over your face.
- Trigger eczema: Dandruff makes skin problems like eczema and psoriasis even worse. Eczema and psoriasis, which causes itching of the skin can get severe due to dandruff.
- Rashes are also a possibility: Facial rashes can also develop due to dandruff. Often areas around the eyebrows, nose and ears get affected. Sometimes, in case of men, beard rashes also pop up.
- Chest rashes: Dandruff often falls all over your body.This can lead to the problem of chest rashes. This condition results in the appearance of red spots all around your chest region.
Dandruff can be a very distressing problem. If your skin type is oily, dandruff can make conditions far worse. Dandruff is such a problem that cannot be completely cured, but can only be controlled. So, it is highly advisable to take preventive measures as soon as it is detected to avoid further problems.
Today with a rise in the number of side effects more and more individuals are turning towards Ayurveda for their hair loss issue. Hair loss can humiliate and hamper one's self esteem and certainty. At the point when treated early hair loss can be decreased and even ceased totally. Ayurveda trusts that hair fall control is especially related to the body sort furthermore the solidness of your mind-body structure. Typically the Ayurvedic treatment for hair loss incorporates meditation, diet, yoga, and yes, we can't overlook medicated herbal oil massage.
Ayurvedic Remedies for Hair Fall:
- Bhringaraj: Bringharaj has natural reviving properties and is considered as a natural conditioner, it is ordinarily accessible in powdered form and as a oil. Make a paste out of the leaves and apply it on the scalp for quite a while before washing it off. Doing this all the time advances hair growth.
- Neem: For quite a long time, neem has been utilized to treat skin conditions and hair loss. Customary utilization of neem on the scalp enhances blood circulation and fortifies the roots, which thus advances hair growth. You can add neem leaves to your shower water.
- The Indian Gooseberry: Also called as Amla, this Ayurvedic remedy for hair fall helps in treating indigestion and purifies the blood. It goes about as a preventive measure for dandruff and is likewise a rich conditioner. Amla reduces the itchiness of the scalp. It is rich in Vitamin C, which takes care of numerous hair issues from inside. Make a paste which you can apply to your scalp to advance black and thick hair.
- Shikakai: Shikakai actually implies fruit for hair. Shikakai is rich in antioxidants and contains expansive doses of Vitamin C and D. This is useful for hair growth and nourishment. Normal utilization of shikakai will help your locks turn out to be long and glossy. Shikakai shampoos are accessible all over.
- Ritha: Ritha or soap nuts have been utilized by ladies for a considerable length of time as a natural shampoo. At the point when utilized routinely, ritha advances hair growth and makes hair thick and wonderful. Ritha additionally conditions your hair while cleansing it.
- Brahmi: Brahmi fortifies hair and advances hair growth. It gives nourishment to the roots and advances new follicle growth. You can make a paste of brahmi with amla, ritha, tulsi and ashwagandha powder and a liberal measure of curd.
Skin rashes can be of many kinds. These may be due to various improper body system. Thankfully, homeopathy has many solutions for the plethora of causative factors for skin rashes. These remedies aim at treating the underlying cause of the affecting ailment. Any skin change that affects the look, colour or texture can be termed as a rash. Rashes might or might not have any accompanying pain. They may be spread all over the body or may affect any one part and be localised. It might affect the body image apart from the discomfort it causes. A few kinds of rashes disappear without treatment, while others require medical attention.
Homeopathy tries to holistically solve the disease by treating the underlying causes than just the symptoms of the disease. Here are the most commonly employed treatments:
- Arsenicum (Ars): It is useful in treating skin ailments wherein the skin gets thickened; such as in chronic urticarial, chronic eczema and psoriasis. The rash might be papular and cause a burning sensation. The pustules turn into scabs. It is also effective in treating ringworms and certain kinds of hives. Hives which are formed after consuming fruits or pork are known to show noticeable regression after consuming Arsenicum. Wheals, which are induced due to consistent exposure to cold can also be remedied by this remedy.
- Apis Mellifica (Apis): It is useful when urticarial infections have a sudden onset with a widespread appearance of welts. Hives that spread all over the body and bed rashes can also be treated with this drug.
- Hepar Sulphur (Hep): This drug is helpful in treating moist eruptions on skin folds and the joints. The skin in such cases is prone to suppuration (the process of pus forming) and becomes very sensitive. This can also be used in eczematous scalp and cases wherein the skin becomes very sensitive. Genital organs affected by boils can especially benefit from Hepar sulphur.
- Caladium: It is most commonly used in case of asthmatics who suffer from rashes. This kind of rash alternates with the asthma attacks.
- Medorrhinum: Babies having rashes around their anus (diaper rash) are generally recommended this medicine for the eruptions to subside.
- Sulphur: This works well for rashes that are extremely itchy and feeling burning. You feel better when something cold is applied to the area. Your skin is rough, dry and peeling. You have blisters and fluid-filled bumps that exist within a patch of dark red skin. It may affect the left side of the body more often than the right, especially at points that bend and folds of the skin.
- Psorinum: Psorinum is one of the most wonderful Homeopathic medicines for skin rash and itching in the bend of joints, for example the hollow of the knee or elbow. Homeopathic medicine Psorinum has shown the best results where itching is intolerable and the skin gets raw or may even start to bleed from intense and continuous scratching. So severe is the condition that the person often finds it hard to even sleep. In persons showing these vital signs, Psorinum has proved to be one of the most suitable Homeopathic medicines for skin rash and itching. Psorinum is also among the most effective Homeopathic medicines for skin ailments that get worse in winters. Along with the symptoms mentioned above, sensitivity to cold air may also be felt in some cases.
Homeopathy has a number of uses. It is a popular form of medication since it has negligible side effects. Homeopathy can even be used to help reduce weight and maintain a healthy BMI or body mass index. However, do not expect a miracle. Homeopathic medicines act slowly and it can be quite a while before you notice physical changes.
As with any homeopathic medicine, no one cure fits all. When prescribing homeopathic medication for weight loss, a doctor will need to understand your detailed medical history, lifestyle and overall constitution. Homeopathic medication to lose weight works by stimulating metabolism. Thus, in order for the medication to be effective, it needs to be accompanied by regular exercise and a controlled diet.
- Calcarea carbonica: This is prescribed in cases where weight gain is due to thyroid problems and when fatty tissue is accumulated in the abdomen. They also have a slow metabolism and often suffer from constipation. It can also be prescribed to women suffering from Polycystic Ovarian Disease to trigger weight loss.
- Natrum mur: Patients who have been prescribed natrum mur for weight loss have usually put on weight due to chronic stress and depression. Their weight is often concentrated on the thighs and buttocks. They also often suffer from anemia.Natrum Mur can also be prescribed in combination with Ignatia when weight gain is triggered by depression.
- Lycopodium; This is used mainly in cases where excess fat deposits are concentrated on the thighs and buttocks. These people often suffer from indigestion with common complaints of flatulence and constipation. They are also very irritable and prone to overeating.Lycopodium and calcarea carb are often prescribed together to trigger weight loss in patients suffering from hypothyroidism.
- Nux vomica; A sedentary lifestyle is one of the most common causes for obesity and excessive weight. In such cases, nux vomica is an effective form of treatment. People who can be benefitted by nux vomica often also suffer from constipation and intolerance to cold drafts.Nux Vomica can also be prescribed in combination with Alumina.
- Antimonium crudum: This is usually prescribed to obese children who have a tendency to overeat. These children also often suffer from indigestion alternating between diarrhea and constipation.
- Graphites and Sepia: This is usually prescribed to women who may have put on excess weight due to menopause. They can be used on their own or in combination depending on the personality of the woman and the symptoms showcased.