Crown And Bridge Fixing Procedure
Treatment for Gummy Smile Correction
Restorative Dentistry Procedures
Removable Partial Denture Procedure
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Preventive Dentistry Procedure
Dental Cleaning Control
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Dental Check-Ups And Cleaning Procedure
Dental Bridges Procedure
Pit And Fissure Sealant Procedure
Dental Bleaching Procedure
Porcelain Veneers Procedure
Submit a review for Jain Dental ClinicYour feedback matters!
I have gaps between two front teeth I want to close that but don't want braces Is there any another option for that?
I have a dental issue, my gums have descended and have disappeared from my front teeth. There is space between my teeth, the roots are visible and they have yellowish hard layer inside. It is a big concern, kindly suggest.
Hello doctor My age is 24 year and my lower wisdom tooth are coming from both the side and it hurts a lot and I am getting infection and pus in gums again and again. My dentist suggest wisdom tooth removal but I am very afraid about surgery. Can you tell me is it complicated? 1.how much time it takes in removal of tooth. 2. How much time in recovery after tooth removal. 3. What are the side effects of this? Help me to relax myself from this fear. Thanks.
Bad breath, also known as halitosis, can occur due to a multitude of reasons and is quite disconcerting. Chewing gum, using breath mints and mouthwash are just temporary solutions as they do not address the problem. Read on more to find all about the different causes, symptoms of bad breath and also about their prevention.
- Food: If food particles, which are stuck in and around your teeth start decaying, they promote bacterial growth, which causes a foul odor in the mouth. Eating certain foods, such as spices, onion and garlic also cause foul odor.
- Tobacco products: Smoking and chewing tobacco not only causes gum disease, but also causes a foul odor to be present, thus causing bad breath.
- Poor dental hygiene: If you do not brush daily, food particles in your mouth get stuck in your mouth between the teeth in particular, which decay and cause bad breath. A form of bacteria known as plaque forms over the teeth, which over time decays teeth and also causes foul breath.
- Dry mouth: A medical condition known as dry mouth, also known as xerostomia can contribute to bad breath as in this condition; the amount saliva produced from the salivary glands is reduced. This results in the growth of bacteria, which causes bad breath.
- Medications: Some medications can cause foul breath in an indirect manner as they cause dry mouth as a side effect, which in turn causes bad breath. Other medications break down in your body and the chemicals, which the medicine contains can be carried on your breath.
Dentists would usually rate the odor from your mouth either by smelling or by using certain sophisticated odor detectors. The back of the tongue is often the source of smell and the dentist is also likely to scrape the region and rate its odor.
- Maintaining oral hygiene: If the bad breath is due to the formation of plaque, brushing and flossing on a regular basis will prevent its growth, thus reducing or eliminating bad breath. Using mouthwashes also kills bacteria, hence eliminating the bad breath causing bacteria from your mouth.
- Treatment of dental disease: Gum disease can also cause bad breath as in this disease, the gums pull away from the teeth, which gives scope for bacterial growth causing bad breath. Treating gum disease, thus would also eliminate the scope for bacterial growth and eliminate bad breath at the same time. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dentist.
Malocclusion of the teeth is a misalignment problem that can lead to serious oral health complications. It’s also known as:
- crowded teeth
- open bite
The teeth won’t be able to perform vital functions if they’re misaligned. Learn more about this issue and how it may be treated, to protect your overall oral and digestive health.
What Causes Malocclusion?
Malocclusion is usually an inherited condition. This means it can be passed down from one generation to the next.
There are some conditions or habits that may change the shape and structure of the jaw. These include:
- cleft lip and palate
- frequent use of a pacifier after the age of 3
- prolonged use of bottle feeding in early childhood
- thumb sucking in early childhood
- injuries that result in the misalignment of the jaw
- tumors in the mouth or jaw
- abnormally shaped or impacted teeth
- poor dental care that results in improperly fitting dental fillings, crowns, or braces
- airway obstruction (mouth breathing), potentially caused by allergies or by enlarged adenoids or tonsils
What Are the Symptoms of a Malocclusion?
Depending on the classification of malocclusion, the symptoms of the disorder may be subtle or severe. Typical symptoms of malocclusion include:
- improper alignment of the teeth
- alteration in the appearance of the face
- frequent biting of the inner cheeks or tongue
- discomfort when chewing or biting
- speech problems, including the development of a lisp
- breathing through the mouth rather than the nose
How Is a Malocclusion of the Teeth Treated?
Most people with mild malocclusion will not require any treatment. However, your dentist may refer you to an orthodontist if your malocclusion is severe. Depending on your type of malocclusion, your orthodontist may recommend various treatments. These can include:
- braces to correct the position of the teeth
- removal of teeth to correct overcrowding
- reshaping, bonding, or capping of teeth
- surgery to reshape or shorten the jaw
- wires or plates to stabilize the jaw bone
Treatment for the disorder may also result in some complications. These include:
- tooth decay
- pain or discomfort
- irritation of the mouth from the use of appliances, such as braces
- difficulty chewing or speaking during treatment
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dentist.
Can if a mam teeth has spoil and he want operations his teeth and apply new teeth is it possible. And what a patient do when there is a pain in her teeth and gums are swelling.
Instead of extraction of a painful decayed tooth opt for root canal treatment of the tooth.Every tooth is important to maintain the harmonal balance of the biting forces.With newer technologies, most of the root canal treatment are painless.
Sir/mam mere teeth me kafi peelapan h.use kaise door kre. Koi medicine or treatment. Btaiye. Nd teeth ke kinare kinare black colour ka kuch jam gya h.use kaise remove kre.
I am having no pain still my dentist said that there is deep decay in my 2 molars and I have to go for root canal and they said it will took 5 sittings. Is this correct as I read it somewhere that it only takes one sitting? Also, what is the charge of root canal along with capping in India?
Doctor, am suffering from mouth ulcers am using b complex even though I can't get relief from them whenever they r affected to me. please give me suggestions to get rid from them permanently? Give me some precautions to don't affect with it next time?
My 3 teeth are filled. I had irregular and protruded teeth. Doctor suggested to put stirrups. I put stirrups for 2 years (8th std to 10th std). 95% my teeth are ok. Now when I'm 20 years old, wisdom teeth started growing. I felt very small pain for 2 days. Now I'm 22 years old. Wisdom teeth don't reached its full stage. Now my lower teeth became irregular. Is there any treatment to make my teeth nice. I have seen some before and after photos in front of dental clinic. Is it true? How much cost for such treatment. please advice me.
I am suffering from yellow teeth, while daily I clean my tooth. Some people have cleaned tooth from dentist they were complaining now they have feeling cold in tooth while drinking cold water. Please suggest how can I clean my tooth.
I have realized, I am suffering from bad breath. While daily I clean tooth and tongue. Can you please how can I avoid this as other person complain.
My teeth broken in age of 20y during playing cricket My upper 2 teeth half broken I know best treatment & treatments coast.
How to clean teeth. The yellow spot on teeth major problem for me. How can remove it. please advise me.
Oral cancer is mostly caused due to consumption of tobacco. Slight changes in oral tissue are highly suspicious of oral cancer.